ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Londoner001
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:37 am

SaiBilla wrote:
SaiBilla wrote:Hi Forum,
I have had my PSC appointment on the 20th July 2016 at 10:30AM at Croydon. On the day, they were having IT issues and we were made to wait for 5 hours. At around 15:30 a lady called us and handed the letter which seemed to be one of their standard template "your application is valid but there are further checks need to be made on your case and as such you application is passed to a relevant team where these checks are made"
I made my application as Tier2 general with my wife as dependent application. Am with the same employer for all the time. Submitted all the requisite documents.

Does anyone knows what the case workers look into, i mean what further enquiries are they looking for for a straight forward application like mine. DBS, Criminal Convictions, HMRC and anything else.
There should be a customer charter for all these bodies in which they fulfil the requests. Does anyone know how long this takes to have a result from these bodies made and pass it to UKVI.

When would more appropriate to contact UKVI/ or local MP for further help in finding out about the case.

Also, anyone who applied in July who have had similar issues please share your experience at Croydon PSC.

Many Thanks.
Hi All,
I have had a letter from Home Office on 8th Sept asking to submit additional payslips for the month of July and August and also the bank statements showing the salary payments for the respective months within 14 days from the date of the letter. I was told in the letter to send them back using the enclosed label for to have a prompt service, but i have nothing in the envelope except the letter.

As i did not receive any label, I have sent the documents addressed to UKBA Croydon PSC address.

I hope that this reaches the right caseworker with-in right time and I receive a positive outcome
Hi All,

I have for ILR under Tier2 (G) Route at the PSC Croydon on the 20/07/2016. Its been more than 6 months now. 198 days now. No reply from the Home office what so ever. I have received a letter in sep asking for additional salary slips which I supplied immediately. I am now outside the published standard service time. which is six months from the date of application. I have written a letter to my MP to help me but I have not received any response from him. I have written letters to Home Office also but have no reply from them. When I call the customer centre they do not have any information why the case is held.

is anyone in the same boat as me? any experience advise from seniors how I should proceed further?

Please help..

Many thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:48 pm

SaiBilla wrote:Hi Moderators,

I have been getting private messages from teh members but am unable to view any or respond to the PM's.

It says i am not authorised to view or reply any PM's

Please look into it.

Regards,
SAi bIlla
And exercise usual caution if/when receiving unsolicited messages, offers, suggestions from complete strangers.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:18 pm

noajthan wrote:
SaiBilla wrote:Hi Moderators,

I have been getting private messages from teh members but am unable to view any or respond to the PM's.

It says i am not authorised to view or reply any PM's

Please look into it.

Regards,
Sai BIlla
And exercise usual caution if/when receiving unsolicited messages, offers, suggestions from complete strangers.
Thanks for the advise Noajthan. But anyway I am not given permission to read or write any Pm's for now. But when I have that I will follow your advise.

ewangai
Newly Registered

Post by ewangai » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your stories, thought it fair I add mine to the thread..

I seem to have joined this queue so will be looking through this thread over the next few weeks.

I had an 8:00am appointment at the Croydon office, went through all the formalities pretty quickly and was asked to wait at the cafe at 08:15

At 11:10 I was asked to the desk and informed that they had all the documents and my application was valid but they need to make further inquiries, which I gather is a standard blurb they give to everyone.

Not exactly a premium service for me unfortunately. I'm travelling in March so will have to cancel my application in 3 weeks if nothing's forthcoming. Would appreciate any timeline info from others in the same boat to keep the depression at bay. Pretty much ended up on antidepressants the last time the HO had my passport but hope it wont come to that this time lol.

Wish you guys all the best and fingers crossed!

uffaisal

Post by uffaisal » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:09 pm

ewangai wrote:Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your stories, thought it fair I add mine to the thread..

I seem to have joined this queue so will be looking through this thread over the next few weeks.

I had an 8:00am appointment at the Croydon office, went through all the formalities pretty quickly and was asked to wait at the cafe at 08:15

At 11:10 I was asked to the desk and informed that they had all the documents and my application was valid but they need to make further inquiries, which I gather is a standard blurb they give to everyone.

Not exactly a premium service for me unfortunately. I'm travelling in March so will have to cancel my application in 3 weeks if nothing's forthcoming. Would appreciate any timeline info from others in the same boat to keep the depression at bay. Pretty much ended up on antidepressants the last time the HO had my passport but hope it wont come to that this time lol.

Wish you guys all the best and fingers crossed!

hi
its happening with almost every1 going on same day appointment.. there is no time line.. minimum 2 months can take longer thn that.. I am waiting form last 3 months

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:34 pm

uffaisal wrote:hi
its happening with almost every1 going on same day appointment.. there is no time line.. minimum 2 months can take longer thn that.. I am waiting form last 3 months
No, not everyone. It seems to be specific to certain visa categories applying for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ewangai
Newly Registered

Post by ewangai » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:39 pm

I don't believe its happening to everyone. My case my have seemed peculiar as I have been in the UK for about 15 years and always get asked at the border why I haven't applied for a British passport yet.

I also travel a lot (not beyond the stipulated maximum days) so my justification is that they need to go through all my foreign entry/exit stamps across my passports and check if these correspond to my declared absences.

It's quite distressing but nothing unusual in my view, just annoyed that waiting for 9 months as some here have is considered a premium service.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:46 pm

ewangai wrote:I don't believe its happening to everyone. My case my have seemed peculiar as I have been in the UK for about 15 years and always get asked at the border why I haven't applied for a British passport yet.

I also travel a lot (not beyond the stipulated maximum days) so my justification is that they need to go through all my foreign entry/exit stamps across my passports and check if these correspond to my declared absences.

It's quite distressing but nothing unusual in my view, just annoyed that waiting for 9 months as some here have is considered a premium service.
Did you apply on Set(LR)? Your case involves a combination of the UK immigration route and the EEA/EU FM route. This is not 'straightforward'.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1441973
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ewangai
Newly Registered

Post by ewangai » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:53 pm

CR001 wrote:
ewangai wrote:I don't believe its happening to everyone. My case my have seemed peculiar as I have been in the UK for about 15 years and always get asked at the border why I haven't applied for a British passport yet.

Did you apply on Set(LR)? Your case involves a combination of the UK immigration route and the EEA/EU FM route. This is not 'straightforward'.

Well, I know that now but thanks for confirming...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:00 pm

ewangai wrote:
CR001 wrote:

Well, I know that now but thanks for confirming...
I'll leave others on the more straightforward UK immigration route then to advise you further. Good luck.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

walkingintherain
- thin ice -

Post by walkingintherain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:32 am

Hello friends,
Just a quick overview of my situation.
Applied for ILR (10 yrs route) at Sheffield premium service three weeks ago. A letter was handed over to me stating that the application is valid but further checks will be carried out to get a decision & retrieve my passport from another department.
I had already applied for Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension about 8 months ago and the decision on that application was still pending at the time of application for ILR.
A week after the ILR application, they withdrew my Tier 1 Extension application, refunded my IHS surcharges, and sent me all the related documents with a letter stating that hence I apllied for ILR, this T1 application is no more relevant for consideration & that they have forwarded my passport to the ILR department.
Just wanted to know how long it will take to get a decision & that will there be any checks related to my T1 application?

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:06 pm

walkingintherain wrote:Hello friends,
Just a quick overview of my situation.
Applied for ILR (10 yrs route) at Sheffield premium service three weeks ago. A letter was handed over to me stating that the application is valid but further checks will be carried out to get a decision & retrieve my passport from another department.
I had already applied for Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension about 8 months ago and the decision on that application was still pending at the time of application for ILR.
A week after the ILR application, they withdrew my Tier 1 Extension application, refunded my IHS surcharges, and sent me all the related documents with a letter stating that hence I apllied for ILR, this T1 application is no more relevant for consideration & that they have forwarded my passport to the ILR department.
Just wanted to know how long it will take to get a decision & that will there be any checks related to my T1 application?

The application for the ILR is purely dependant on case type. We cannot generalise the processing type but it can take any time from two months to 6 months. So be prepared. My application was filed on Tier 2 General on teh 20th July 2016 and is still pending....

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 pm

uffaisal wrote:hi SaiBilla:
sad :( I think you should ask for premium refund
thanks
Hello uffaisal,

Do you know anyone who have successfully applied for the premium Refund ?

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:11 pm

SaiBilla wrote:
smartofficer wrote:Hi all,
I just wanted to share my experience.
I got ilr approved after 83 days in july. I applied for my premium services refund and after 22 days they replied . Because of HMRC delay they hold my apllication and cannot refund me fees. I applied for review of refund and after 1 month recieved call from UKVI and they said because they applied to HMRC for all my accounts and all years details and that took time. So as its third party delay so they cannot refund my fees.

So any body in same situation as i was. I recommend apply by post and save your premium services fees.

For more details go back to review my posts.
Thanks to all.
Hi Smart officer,

I can see you are the only one in this forum who have for refund of the premium services.
Do you mind sharing the format of the letter for applying the Premium services Refund. any any how to proceed....?

Many thanks in advance

uffaisal

Post by uffaisal » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:43 pm

SaiBilla wrote:
thanks
Hello uffaisal,

hi SaiBilla:
no I don't know any1 who got the refund. if you are waiting from 6 months than you should call ukvi helpline to find the status of your application

walkingintherain
- thin ice -

Post by walkingintherain » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Just to add my good news here

Interview @ sheffield
Date: 16/01/2017
Category: ILR(10 yrz)
Switched from: Tier 1 eterprenuer
Tier 1 application was still under consideration since May2016
Interview decision: was put on hold for further review
Today: 22/02/2016: approved. Documents recieved, BRP to follow.

It's been a long stressful journey. This blog helped me alot & that's why i thought its obligatory to share my good news.
Best of luck to all.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:59 am

SaiBilla wrote:
SaiBilla wrote:
smartofficer wrote:Hi all,
I just wanted to share my experience.
I got ilr approved after 83 days in july. I applied for my premium services refund and after 22 days they replied . Because of HMRC delay they hold my apllication and cannot refund me fees. I applied for review of refund and after 1 month recieved call from UKVI and they said because they applied to HMRC for all my accounts and all years details and that took time. So as its third party delay so they cannot refund my fees.

So any body in same situation as i was. I recommend apply by post and save your premium services fees.

For more details go back to review my posts.
Thanks to all.
Hi Smart officer,

I can see you are the only one in this forum who have asked for refund of the premium services.
Do you mind sharing the format of the letter that you applied to the Premium services Refund.
Is there any other alternative way about how to proceed further....?

Many thanks in advance

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:03 am

uffaisal wrote:
SaiBilla wrote:
thanks
Hello uffaisal,

hi SaiBilla:
no I don't know any1 who got the refund. if you are waiting from 6 months than you should call ukvi helpline to find the status of your application
Hi uffaisal, I called them many times. They only reply saying that the file is still under consideration and they do not have any further information.

Andy_ILR
Newly Registered

Post by Andy_ILR » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:38 am

Hi,
I applied for ILR yesterday (27 feb 2017) at Solihull premium centre.
Mine was put on hold asking if i have paid tax on some dividends. I said yes. They asked me to submit ct600 and sa302 for all the years. I ran out, took printouts of the same and gave it to them.
They just took it and did not say a thing. Now i have gone through this site to see if there are anyone with this condition. Please note, I have not had to do any amendment of any kind. I just had to submit the documents. Not sure what records are there from HMRC (I guess it is the same set, that I have taken print out of). If anyone has faced this situation, can you guys please tell the likely outcome/time it will take to process my application?

ssheik
Newly Registered

Post by ssheik » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Andy_ILR wrote:Hi,
I applied for ILR yesterday (27 feb 2017) at Solihull premium centre.
Mine was put on hold asking if i have paid tax on some dividends. I said yes. They asked me to submit ct600 and sa302 for all the years. I ran out, took printouts of the same and gave it to them.
They just took it and did not say a thing. Now i have gone through this site to see if there are anyone with this condition. Please note, I have not had to do any amendment of any kind. I just had to submit the documents. Not sure what records are there from HMRC (I guess it is the same set, that I have taken print out of). If anyone has faced this situation, can you guys please tell the likely outcome/time it will take to process my application?
Andy
My wife's same day spouse visa extension at croydon was held back due to the lack of CT600. We had to post the documents( print out of CT600) and croydon PEO got back to us after 7 working days. Visa has been issued!

ewangai
Newly Registered

Post by ewangai » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi Guys,

Happy to confirm that I have just collected my documents from the HO(Croydon) with an approval letter. The card should follow within the next 7 days as per the letter.

Application Type ILR (LR).
06/02/2017: Application Date - Croydon (08:30 appointment).
06/02/2017: Application retained for further check on the day.
17/02/2017: Further documents requested relating to proving my tenancy on one of the addresses listed.
18/02/2017: Requested documents sent to HO.
21/02/2017: Requested documents received by HO.
24/02/2017: Filled in the online return of documents form as I'll be travelling within the next couple of weeks.
02/03/2017: Phone call towards the end of the day asking me to go and collect my documents.
03/03/2017: Documents collected with an approval letter.
??: Awaiting ILR Card to come in the post.

As always thanks for your help/advice and all the best to those still waiting.

Best
E

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:46 pm

ewangai wrote:Hi Guys,

Happy to confirm that I have just collected my documents from the HO(Croydon) with an approval letter. The card should follow within the next 7 days as per the letter.

17/02/2017: Further documents requested relating to proving my tenancy on one of the addresses listed.
24/02/2017: Filled in the online return of documents form as I'll be travelling within the next couple of weeks.
02/03/2017: Phone call towards the end of the day asking me to go and collect my documents.

Best
E
Hi congratulations
In what type of visa you was
And why they ask you prove ofvresendency ?

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 pm

yhm75 wrote:
ewangai wrote:Hi Guys,

Best
E
Hi congratulations
In what type of visa you was
And why they ask you prove of tendency ?

ewangai
Newly Registered

Post by ewangai » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:20 am

I applied on the 10 year Long Residence route. Part of that was an as EEA Family member, they wanted further proof of living together during the EEA Family member period.

In this instance, a letter from the council confirming joint council tax liability was sufficient. I had sent other documents before so My understanding was that this was to fill in gaps between bills, bank statements and payslips with both mine and my family member's details.

ukpostgrad
Newly Registered

Post by ukpostgrad » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:20 am

ewangai wrote:I applied on the 10 year Long Residence route. Part of that was an as EEA Family member, they wanted further proof of living together during the EEA Family member period.

In this instance, a letter from the council confirming joint council tax liability was sufficient. I had sent other documents before so My understanding was that this was to fill in gaps between bills, bank statements and payslips with both mine and my family member's details.
Hi Guys,
Is it good idea to email case worker to chase update? - mine was same day (Varied from set(o) to set(lr) decision was not given as passport not available) it been 20 days and i have severe urgency to go back home due to family members serious medical condition)

thanks