ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A decision has now been made on your application - New Delhi

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kchakravarthi

A decision has now been made on your application - New Delhi

Post by kchakravarthi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Dear All,
I have benefited from this forum a lot in the past. So wanted to share my experience as well.
Im a UK citizen currently in London. I have applied for spouse visa for my wife in India. I have chosen to go for the Priority service. After all the pain and efforts, I got this below message from the New Delhi high commission today. I have read in many forums to find out what would be the likely outcome of such an email but nothing is concrete. Expecting a call/email from the VFS delhi office about the passport collection. Only after that i can share my outcome and experience. I could not find details about such exactly worded email in the internet so thought of sharing it so that others can benefit from my experience. Fingers Crossed.

Subject: Your Visa Application at the British Embassy in Delhi

Your Reference: XXX/YYY

Date

Dear XXX

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application and has been dispatched along with the documentation submitted.

The completed application has been dispatched to the Visa Application Centre for VFS to process and forward to you, in accordance with your instructions to them.

*** IMPORTANT: If your application for a visa is granted then it is your responsibility to check the validity of the visa issued to ensure that it covers the period of stay requested, the number or entries required, and that it is valid for the purpose of the trip.***

To report an immigration (visa) or customs crime you can submit information anonymously or you can give us your name and address if you wish. We will treat any information you give us as confidential. Answer the questions as fully as you can but do not put yourself at risk by trying to find out more information.

You can do this by going to: xxx/report-immigration-crime

Yours sincerely,
UK Visas and Immigration
South and South East Asia Region

PLEASE NOTE: This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number ## VAF No. ##.

***********************************************************************************
Visit http:xxxfor British foreign policy news and travel advice and http:xxxx to read our blogs.

This email (with any attachments) is intended for the attention of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender straight away before deleting the message without copying, distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person or organisation. Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the FCO's policy.
The FCO keeps and uses information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Personal information may be released to other UK government departments and public authorities.
All messages sent and received by members of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its missions overseas may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.
***********************************************************************************

kchakravarthi

Re: A decision has now been made on your application - New D

Post by kchakravarthi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:02 pm

The Spouse Visa is granted.