ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements and Pages to Include

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Bank Statements and Pages to Include

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Good morning all,

My application is due next month, I was just arranging Business Bank Statements in applicatin pack ,a quick question

A Business Bank Statement have multiple pages say Page 1 to 4, The first Page actually is the actual transaction details and the start and finish date of the months , the next 3 pages are Page 2, about any Borrowing, Page 3 Invoice, Page 4 Invoice summary sheet.

Are we suppose to send all(including invoice page and summary sheet) or can I submit the page where there is indication of Directors Loan? Account summary, account activity,Balance Carried Forward all on page 1which is the actual statement

All replies will be appreciated.
(I took those invoice pages out to send it to accountant now all will need to be rearranged if have to submit each page)

zimba
Mood:

Re: Bank Statements and Pages to Include

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:06 pm

Send all. what difference does it make ?? :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Can not find all the invoice pages,may need to order relevant statment sheets statements again,
What you reckon?
I was just keeping the activity sheets ,not other pages

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:55 pm

what really matters (mandatory requirement) is sending your bank statement showing any investment made (that is, if investment was made via directors' loan).

there is no requirement to submit bank statements evidencing expenses, invoices, etc. you can choose to send them as supporting documents but they are not mandatory or part of the requirements.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:52 pm

I ask again, wat difference does it make ?? If it does not have any information, then do not need to send them.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:34 pm

Thanks all,
I was just confused if they assume where are the other pages of statement although the activity sheet with balance is the actual statment sheet.
I was getting them monthly and always page1 the activity page,page2 unauthorised borrowin,page3 bankinvoice,page4 invoice summary sheet.
So sending last 3 pages is technically not part of the statement but just if they object no page3 or page4 etc.
Now spent no of hours to match those invoices pages with relevant statements only 2 reordered
Thanks again