ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Postal premium upgrade guidance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

masterpeas
Vietnam

Re: Postal premium upgrade guidance

Post by masterpeas » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:59 pm

paru.org wrote:dear moderators
i want to go to PSC but my life in uk and degree certificate with HO though i have my passports.
I tried changing my current pending set LR to postal premium upgrade but no response from HO , 4 emails sent already to premium service.
how to change that to premium, can i go to PSC without LIUK, and degree??
Actually what happened was, I completed my 10 yrs of legal residence while my Tier 1 application was pending for outcome so I sent variation SET(LR) application on 02/12/2016 but on 29/11/2016, home office approved my pending Tier1 application and i received that decision to grant LTR after I POSTED this set lr application so I had no way of knowing that my old application had been processed when I posted this SET(LR) application.

. Furthermore, the fees I sent with this SET(LR) application has been taken from my account.
i paid only differnce of £671 as i paid £1204 with tier1
>>>>>>can i go PSC appointment without original LIUK, and degree??
thx
how could you manage to pay only the difference? I thought you would have to pay the full fee again for your 2nd application?

Tamalam007
Newly Registered

Post by Tamalam007 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi there,

I have an ongoing application that I submitted in February 2017.

I have since been suspended from my job pending the outcome, because of this I have tried several times to upgrade to premium. However I have not had any response other than the automated one.

Can anyone please help me and advise how to get within the first 5 people. I have been sending my applications at various time either before or after 8am.

Any advice would be extremely helpful.

Thanks

Marygold123
Newly Registered

Post by Marygold123 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:40 pm

shark118 wrote:Hi baba_baba,

I have finally got a response from PU team and they said my application has been processed by another department within the organisation and it is already in the process of being decided. However it was already a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet...
Hi Shark118,
when did you get your approval letter and BRP from Home Office?
I am in same situation now, and tried to upgrade my baby's application on SET F ,that we applied on March 21st 2017. My request for upgrade was rejected without explanation, and I was told our application for baby is not eligible for upgrade and will stay in ppstal route.

Shujah

Post by Shujah » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi,

I need advice please.

I wanted to switch my Set (lr) application to premimium service, so I sent an email along both forms in the morning but havnt received any reply.

Does it means my application is not eligible for this service or it didnt fall in first 5 application of today and try again tomorrow.

Please help me.

Regards,

saahib_ali

Post by saahib_ali » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Dear All
Can anyone please help me by answering my question.

My ILR appeal was allowed in first week of August 2017. Since then i have been waiting for my BRP and documents.
My question is that, Can i apply for premium upgrade at this point??

I shall be very thankful if someone can respond on this!

Best Regards

saahib_ali

Post by saahib_ali » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Tamalam007 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:22 pm
Hi there,

I have an ongoing application that I submitted in February 2017.

I have since been suspended from my job pending the outcome, because of this I have tried several times to upgrade to premium. However I have not had any response other than the automated one.

Can anyone please help me and advise how to get within the first 5 people. I have been sending my applications at various time either before or after 8am.

Any advice would be extremely helpful.

Thanks
Hi Tamalam
i see only way is to keep trying. So many people like are fed-up of waiting and trying to get premium service route. Good Luck!

saahib_ali

Post by saahib_ali » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:30 pm

Shujah wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 pm
Hi,

I need advice please.

I wanted to switch my Set (lr) application to premimium service, so I sent an email along both forms in the morning but havnt received any reply.

Does it means my application is not eligible for this service or it didnt fall in first 5 application of today and try again tomorrow.

Please help me.

Regards,
Yes, Shujah
Seems like you were not picked up in the first five from the list.
Keep trying, you will get your chance.
Good Luck!

Best Regards

Shujah

Post by Shujah » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for your continues support throughout this difficult time. Alhamdulillah, Yesterday I received my Settlement leave to remain residence permit. I hope the best for all of you whose appplications are pending with the Homeoffice.

regards,

Shujah

heysagar_01
Newly Registered
India

Post by heysagar_01 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:51 am

Hey All , has any one recently used this service? I been trying to do same from one week @ 8.00 am daily . But no luck . Please help if any one know best way to submit upgrade request .

Thanks a lot in advance .

mengo

Post by mengo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:14 pm

heysagar_01 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:51 am
Hey All , has any one recently used this service? I been trying to do same from one week @ 8.00 am daily . But no luck . Please help if any one know best way to submit upgrade request .

Thanks a lot in advance .
Keep trying everyday until you receive a response. Make sure you send at 08:00:00.

srikanthreddy42ys
Newly Registered

Post by srikanthreddy42ys » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:41 am

saj626 wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:56 pm
Dear Members
I am in the same situation I had applied to upgrade set (LR) on 21 June Tuesday got reply on 22 June Wednesday they said Your application has been requested from the relevant team. Upon receipt of your application we will process the additional payment.since then no money has taken from my account as per guidance it's more than 72 hours no luck. I wonder how UKVI handle postal to premium ? I guess it all about your luck. Some people get response quickly some people are unlucky to get response in my case I got biometric enrolment letter after 7 weeks of application now no luck with premium upgrade its really frustrating.

Good luck guys
Hi can you share your premium upgrade experience ? please i am also in same situation i have received an email saying that my request is been accepted and today my file will be requested form the right team can you please share your journey and how long will it take to get premium center, and i have chosen to go in person

Thank you

mengo

Post by mengo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:54 am

srikanthreddy42ys wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:41 am
Hi can you share your premium upgrade experience ? please i am also in same situation i have received an email saying that my request is been accepted and today my file will be requested form the right team can you please share your journey and how long will it take to get premium center, and i have chosen to go in person
Hi srikanthreddy42ys,

See below link for the post regarding my experience which is very recent. Please note that, I didn't receive " Request has been accepted... " email. I only received "Your application is provisionally eligible... ". Payment was taken 6 working days after that email and decision made next day from payment taken.
Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks

indefinite-leave-to-remain/successful-p ... 50384.html

srikanthreddy42ys
Newly Registered

Post by srikanthreddy42ys » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Hello
Mengo thank you for replying.

Thank you

srikanthreddy42ys
Newly Registered

Post by srikanthreddy42ys » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello
Mengo i have received my decision today Positive, after payment deducted i have received after 9 working days i need to collect from my solicitor .

Thank you

VeryAarty
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by VeryAarty » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:06 am

Hi
I want to upgrade my postal request for replacement brp (I lost mine) to a premium one. I have already submitted my documents via post. Can someone please tell me if I need to book an appointment in person or not? There is a £100 difference in the two. Also I want to know if they will deduct the money from my account immediately or only if my application gets approved!?
I have been reading that there is no guarantee of getting the brp soon even after the approval and payment. Is this true? Also what is the best time to send in my details (I read somewhere that the best time to send the application is 8 to 12 Monday to Thursday)

varinderrajoria
Newly Registered

Post by varinderrajoria » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi Guys,

I just want to Know how you guys applying for it.

I applied online on 16/09/18
Sent my document on 17/09/18 and Biometric done on 17/09/18
UKVI received document by 18/09/18.

From 18/09/18 - Iam applying everyday apart from Friday for the postal to premium upgrade by sending 2 form in the email to premiumupgrade@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
1) Post to premium upgrade form
2) Payment form.

Everyday i send email at 8:00AM and tried sending it 10-40 sec early so that it reach bang on at 8 so i can be in the first 5 they choose everyday, I do get acknowledgement but no up=date afterwards.

Can you please confirm how you applied which email address you sent it on and whats the subject line you used and at what time you send the email in the morning and any other content you fill in it.

I am applying for non appointment to the centre but have no issue going to one as well if you can confirm which method you guys used.

A quick reply will be very helpful.

crawfs
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by crawfs » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:46 am

Hi,

I have also been applying by email every day (except Friday) at 8am for about 4 weeks and have not been accepted as yet. Any guidance anyone can give would be greatly appreciated! I get the acknowledgement receipt email but nothing else as yet.

S3TM

Post by S3TM » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:48 am

crawfs wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:46 am
Hi,

I have also been applying by email every day (except Friday) at 8am for about 4 weeks and have not been accepted as yet. Any guidance anyone can give would be greatly appreciated! I get the acknowledgement receipt email but nothing else as yet.
Wow 4 weeks and no reply :shock: :shock:

Have you atleast not been sent an email to say your eligible or not? I've been trying for 3 days now and no luck too.

What route are you applying through?

ssathyr
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by ssathyr » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:59 am

Hi,
I was applying for my application for 10days, then it was accepted provisionally on 27th of September. They said my documents have been requested to the premium office. After that I haven't heard anything till now. I am getting so frustrated, not sure what to expect from this premium upgrade.

988lance
Newly Registered

Post by 988lance » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:21 pm

I have tried since 2nd of Oct every chance 8:00:00..Still trying... I am able to track if my email has been read or not.. so far none of the emails has been opened..suggests the service is somehow on-hold...I believe this maybe something to do with the new service to be up and running by 5th of Nov... I think there will be an official update on the UKVI website this Friday... let's wait and see...
general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvi-digit ... 44-20.html

S3TM

Post by S3TM » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:16 pm

988lance wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:21 pm
I have tried since 2nd of Oct every chance 8:00:00..Still trying... I am able to track if my email has been read or not.. so far none of the emails has been opened..suggests the service is somehow on-hold...I believe this maybe something to do with the new service to be up and running by 5th of Nov... I think there will be an official update on the UKVI website this Friday... let's wait and see...

That's interesting.

Also, how do you check if you're email gas been read or not?

988lance
Newly Registered

Post by 988lance » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:37 pm

S3TM wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:16 pm
988lance wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:21 pm

That's interesting.

Also, how do you check if you're email gas been read or not?
Gmail mailtrack...

crawfs
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by crawfs » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:23 pm

S3TM wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:48 am
crawfs wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:46 am
Hi,

Wow 4 weeks and no reply :shock: :shock:

Have you atleast not been sent an email to say your eligible or not? I've been trying for 3 days now and no luck too.

What route are you applying through?
I am applying through Set M. Have not received ANY emails except the standard acknowledgement of receipt. If this service is on hold surely there should be some sort of communication on the website????

groot05
Newly Registered

Post by groot05 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:59 pm

I used Set (LR) and have been applying since 12th of September. I'm still waiting for my upgrade request to be selected.

groot05
Newly Registered

Post by groot05 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:01 pm

varinderrajoria wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:15 pm
Hi Guys,

I just want to Know how you guys applying for it.

I applied online on 16/09/18
Sent my document on 17/09/18 and Biometric done on 17/09/18
UKVI received document by 18/09/18.

From 18/09/18 - Iam applying everyday apart from Friday for the postal to premium upgrade by sending 2 form in the email to premiumupgrade@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
1) Post to premium upgrade form
2) Payment form.

Everyday i send email at 8:00AM and tried sending it 10-40 sec early so that it reach bang on at 8 so i can be in the first 5 they choose everyday, I do get acknowledgement but no up=date afterwards.

Can you please confirm how you applied which email address you sent it on and whats the subject line you used and at what time you send the email in the morning and any other content you fill in it.

I am applying for non appointment to the centre but have no issue going to one as well if you can confirm which method you guys used.

A quick reply will be very helpful.
Any progress varinderrajoria?