ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change of address for passport delivery

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Angie77

change of address for passport delivery

Post by Angie77 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:48 am

I have just received my approval and will attend ceremony on 29. However I moved house and would like to receive my passport at my new address. I have called passport general inquiries and they were not very helpful and said I have to write a letter to the passport office. Does anybody know of a more practical and modern way to update address for passport?

blessedtoday

Re: change of address for passport delivery

Post by blessedtoday » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:49 am

Angie77 wrote:I have just received my approval and will attend ceremony on 29. However I moved house and would like to receive my passport at my new address. I have called passport general inquiries and they were not very helpful and said I have to write a letter to the passport office. Does anybody know of a more practical and modern way to update address for passport?
I believe the advice you were given is correct you will need to notify them in writting they will not just take a change of address by telephone.