ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment declined twice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gesha79
Newly Registered

Payment declined twice

Post by gesha79 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi,
I did apply couple of weeks ago. One week after the aplication the UKVI attempted to get the payment but it was declined by the bank for no reasons.
I recieved a letter to pay with a new payslip and for biometrics. I did send everything and few days UKVI attempted again. This time the money appeared on my statement but was staying for couple of days as a pending transaction. I wanted to make sure that the money go and the bank said that it appears that UKVI is withdrawing the money but are put on hold/reservered. Few hour after the call to the bank the transaction did not go through and money appeared available back in my account again.

Now I am worried that either the bank just canceled it by mistake or anything else. So being second time transaction did not go through of course I am worried.
It seem impossible to call UKVI on matters like that. Did anyone have something simmilar happened to him? Any advice? Shall I just try to send a check again or just wait?

blessedtoday

Re: Payment declined twice

Post by blessedtoday » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:16 pm

gesha79 wrote:Hi,
I did apply couple of weeks ago. One week after the aplication the UKVI attempted to get the payment but it was declined by the bank for no reasons.
I recieved a letter to pay with a new payslip and for biometrics. I did send everything and few days UKVI attempted again. This time the money appeared on my statement but was staying for couple of days as a pending transaction. I wanted to make sure that the money go and the bank said that it appears that UKVI is withdrawing the money but are put on hold/reservered. Few hour after the call to the bank the transaction did not go through and money appeared available back in my account again.

Now I am worried that either the bank just canceled it by mistake or anything else. So being second time transaction did not go through of course I am worried.
It seem impossible to call UKVI on matters like that. Did anyone have something simmilar happened to him? Any advice? Shall I just try to send a check again or just wait?
I am not sure if this applies to BC but my aunt once got her application returned (for ILR) as incomplete for failure to complete payment details and she had to resubmit. So you need to ring the citizenship department on 03001232253 and ask them if you can send a cheque.

gesha79
Newly Registered

Re: Payment declined twice

Post by gesha79 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 am

Update: In fact after I calling my bank at midnight and told that there is not such a transaction and that probably it was stopped byUKVI, the money somehow had been withdrawn from my bank account and the payment made. I guess the bank did something and corrected it after complaint or the automatisation system of payments of UKVI is omething to do with. All good and waiting now for decision. I guess if You have simmilar problems to pay best is to send email to furtheraplications and You will get dealt with them. Good luck to everyone