ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP EC refusal -320 (21) false certificate

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bmronny
Newly Registered

Post by bmronny » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:16 am

Hello all,

I would like to share a mistake that I did and would like to know about the adversities and I want the candidates who read should never commit such mistake. Though the intention was to work for a better life and prospects and nothing else.

On my consultant's advice, to gain points I procured a false certificate to add to my educational qualification which BHC has verified and found them fake. As a result my EC got rejected recently.

All my credentials were returned back except for the one which was false.
My passport has a seal of post reference number.

I want to correct myself with a deep feeling of guilt and grief.

I want to know:

Whether there will be any further action taken by BHC if I do not appeal after 28 days?
Shall I apologise to them directly? And show my original certificate which I thought would not gain points.
Will I be able to apply for Visa of any country hereafter?

I would greatly appreciate all your advices and suggestions.

Thanks,

SYH
BANNED

Re: HSMP EC refusal -320 (21) false certificate

Post by SYH » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:38 am

bmronny wrote:Hello all,

I ... would like to know about the adversities ....

On my consultant's advice, to gain points I procured a false certificate to add to my educational qualification which BHC has verified and found them fake.

Why would you participate in fraud?

I want to know:

Whether there will be any further action taken by BHC if I do not appeal after 28 days?
Shall I apologise to them directly? And show my original certificate which I thought would not gain points.
Pretty stupid. The BHC doesn't need or want your apology and couldn't care less about your original certificate. You cooked your chances of ever gaining EC for the UK

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:34 am

"I want to correct myself with a deep feeling of guilt and grief.

I want to know:

Will I be able to apply for Visa of any country hereafter?"

Your story is an object lesson in the folly of using an advisor who tells you to lie, and your expression of contrition is welcome.

I don't understand your first question.

In reply to your second, you have nothing to lose by writing a letter of apology and submitting a genuine certificate, and ask them for a reconsideration. It might just get you in under the wire before the new rules are introduced when the ECO will have no discretion but to refuse you and you will be unable to submit a successful application for 10 years. But I wouldn't hold out much hope.

A bar from applying to the UK will not disqualify you from applying to any other country. But a previous refusal by the UK will probably make it more difficult for you to succeed in an application for anywhere else, at least in Europe or North America, or Australia.

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:38 am

SYH

If you got any solution than please reply othewise dont jump on someone without any sense of it

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:52 am

sunny9675 wrote:SYH

If you got any solution than please reply othewise dont jump on someone without any sense of it
I have enough to jump in and I have the right to tell him he cooked his goose is as much advice as anything else.
Just because you don't like it doens't mean I don't get to say it so bud out.

tvt

Post by tvt » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:14 pm

bmronny wrote:Hello all,

the intention was to work for a better life and prospects and nothing else.
Well, this is common to all fraudsters.

nice to hear that crime does not pay
-----------------------------------
<<<N. N. - G. N.>>>

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:30 am

I agree with SYN and tvt, the OP has totally pissed on his chips.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

bmronny
Newly Registered

Post by bmronny » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:34 am

Hello Mr. Rusty,

Thanks for your posting to my concern.

My first question was:

Since they have seized the false document and they have all the contact details of my company (which happen to be one of Europe's esteemed company) and residential address, will they file any case or intimate my present company which will put me into deep trouble for the rest of my life?

I never had a problem obtaining H1B with my original certificate, only UK had this point system and I was tempted to do this, again, I regret the moment, it was really un-necessary, I would have got the UK Visa by genuine certificate itself.

Would appreciate your comments.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:58 pm

I'd say that you should probably consider a new H1B. Your chances of ever getting to the UK are now, basically, nil.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!