ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finally got Extension approved after 7 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

business genius

Finally got Extension approved after 7 months

Post by business genius » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:59 am

I applied in August and got approval letter along with documents yesterday,still waiting for the BRP.
My exact time line is as follows:
Application sent by special delivery: 9/08/16
Biometric done: 17/08/16
After that no reply,I called once or twice to customer service and standard reply 'application in process'.
On 19/12/16 I received a letter that your application is complicated and we will invite you for interview.However I received an email and my interview was conducted in mid Jan,17 at battleship building London.
I waited 6 weeks after interview then I contacted my MP & she contacted UKVI about the status of application.
Yesterday I received the decision and MP letter reply from UKVI that the application took extra time due to complex nature of business.
My application was simple and straightforward.I only submitted required documents.
There are only 2 investment transactions,two employees(not on minimum wages) and accountancy practice business(accredition available and sent with application).
My advice to those waiting for decision stay positive and focus on work!

Mrchaany

Re: Finally got Extension approved after 7 months

Post by Mrchaany » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Congratulations
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Congratulations.

business genius

Post by business genius » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Thanks both

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Warm congrats.

Did the interview enlighten you in any way why in their minds it was a complex case?

business genius

Post by business genius » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:27 am

Hi seasky
Not at all
Almost 80% are the standard interview questions and 20% relevant to my business like
1) I have few clients review on google.one of my client review is negative- the question is why client has given negative review
2) From which college/uni you got accredition(accountancy certificate)
3) Lot of website questions as I developed my own website so I replied each and every question
4) clients post code? I said I can't remember post codes of each n every client.i can only give you the name of company and contact person.
5) insurance and type of insurance;interviewer don't know the Professional Indemnity insurance

But I got frustrated after interview as I don't know what interviewer has written as I didn't read and signed the interview answers.The other frustrating thing is when I want to clarify the question,interviewer replied that your case worker has written this question so I don't know anything.
Anyway,its over now.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Congratulations brother. All the best