ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) visa application second leg question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jaki0jaki
Newly Registered

FLR(M) visa application second leg question

Post by jaki0jaki » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:27 am

Hi,

Can you please help me. I am a uk citizen and my wife is applying for the second leg of her 5 year route visa in country.
We lost our marriage certificate. We got married in india 7 years ago and only got the photocopy now. In the past we applied her first leg of 5 years route with the original copy.

Now can you advise if we can apply for her extension without the original copy of the marriage certificate.

Thanks
Jaki

Casa

Re: FLR(M) visa application second leg question

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:34 am

The photocopy should be fine as the HO will have a record of seeing the original in the previous applications.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

jaki0jaki
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) visa application second leg question

Post by jaki0jaki » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:52 am

Thank you.