ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

form MN1 for my child

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shanaz Ali
Mood:
Kenya

form MN1 for my child

Post by Shanaz Ali » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Dear Members

I need some advise of filling in the form MN1 as registration of my son in family application

I am applying as a family of three, which includes my son who is 17 years and 10 months (not yet 18)

1. referees

Can the professional referee who has engaged with my son be 'Member of Registered charity organisation of which he is the President'??

2. 7.5 Child’s consent where they are making an application on their own behalf

We the parents are making the application. Does my son need to sign here. Is not yet 18 but is over 16?

3. If my son does not have to sign at 7.5 , it means my sons signature will not appear anywhere in the form
Am I right?

Any advise on supporting documents
I have
Passports
BRP
birth certificate of being born abroad
Marriage Certificate

blessedtoday

Re: form MN1 for my child

Post by blessedtoday » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:41 am

Shanaz Ali wrote:Dear Members

I need some advise of filling in the form MN1 as registration of my son in family application

I am applying as a family of three, which includes my son who is 17 years and 10 months (not yet 18)

1. referees

Can the professional referee who has engaged with my son be 'Member of Registered charity organisation of which he is the President'??

2. 7.5 Child’s consent where they are making an application on their own behalf

We the parents are making the application. Does my son need to sign here. Is not yet 18 but is over 16?

3. If my son does not have to sign at 7.5 , it means my sons signature will not appear anywhere in the form
Am I right?

Any advise on supporting documents
I have
Passports
BRP
birth certificate of being born abroad
Marriage Certificate
Hi please read the MN1 guidance form link below it will guide you on how to answer the questions

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... y_2017.pdf