ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountant made a mistake

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Accountant made a mistake

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:44 pm

Dear All Freinds,

I have extension due in few months i was just reviewing the docs my accountant didnt mention the hour rate of the employees & he just mentioned the gross pay of the employees is it possible that we can amend the salary slips or not?

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: Accountant made a mistake

Post by awan905 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Kindly ask the accountant he can amend the payslip.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:36 pm

awan905 wrote:Kindly ask the accountant he can amend the payslip.

i have asked the accountant he said he cannot do them i ve asked 2 other accountants they said it can be done they are FCCA qualified and i ve asked HMRC they said it can be done without an issue what shall i do

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Hours worked or hourly rate do not need to appear on the payslip at all :!:
Most payslips do not include hourly rate and it is not required by the law or the immigration rules. You simply need to put the hourly rate on the form.
You can also get a letter from accountant confirming the hourly rates.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:30 am

As Zimba88 said it's not mandatory and not all payroll software can give you hourly rate except for few of them like money soft. I would advice you don't worry too much about it but in case you are, you could submit your employees offer letter detailing the terms and conditions of their employment as well as how many hours and rate they would be on. Alternatively, your accountant can include it in the cover letter confirming their rate and the hours they've worked.