ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

More interview question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

solomondid

Post by solomondid » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Hi Gardazi76

I would defo say YES, cuz in the terms of this visa it is mentioned you intend to invest to settle and make UK your home.

Hope it helps

best of luck
Solomon

clamrox
Newly Registered

Re: Interview request response

Post by clamrox » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:36 pm

[quote="Entrepreneur999"][quote="clamrox"]Hello,
I received an appointment letter for an interview. I sent my response that I will attend.
I was curious if the UKBA assert back with a confirmation?[/quote]

Nope, I don't think so. You just have to be there on time or before[/quote]

Hi,
did you attend your interview?

clamrox
Newly Registered

Re: More interview question

Post by clamrox » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Hello,
Appreciate your input and it is very helpful. Good Luck with your application.

I wanted to know if the UKBA sends a confirmation email when you respond that you will attend the interview?

[quote="Entrepreneur999"]Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thank everyone for all the guidance and help. So it my turn now to give something back to the forum and help out my unknown friends here.

Basically they have set of 70 standard question. As some of you already mentioned a good business plan is an answer to most question and infact it is. Study your business plan thoroughly and you will get the confidence and it will help you guys to be more positive and confident.

More question from interview

1. Explain you business
2. Where do you operate from? home, office
3. Plan about hiring employees and where they will base?
4. Have you got public liability insurance
5. Where did you get the money from? (if you say its my own saving then they won't ask you about 5-7 question related to that. if you say borrowed or loan from then be ready for another 5-7 question.)
6. What have you been doing after your studies?
7. How much money have you invested so far?
8. Who are your competitors?
9. what market research you have done?
10. Your current status and previous immigration history?
11. What contingency plan you have if you business doesn't go as planned?
12. How are you surviving if you haven't started ur business and all the money still in the bank account
13. How many contract you have?
14. How many potential contract you have?
15. how much will be your start up expenses?
16. Are you planning to settle down in Uk?

Will update more as soon as i remember. Hope this help and best of all.[/quote]

Skandy
Newly Registered

Post by Skandy » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Hi Entrepreneur 999,

Can you please tell me when did you send your application, Did you submit your business plan with your application or did they ask for business plan after submitting your application.

Reply will be much appreciated

Thanks
Skandy

Entrepreneur999
Newly Registered

Post by Entrepreneur999 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Skandy wrote:Hi Entrepreneur 999,

Can you please tell me when did you send your application, Did you submit your business plan with your application or did they ask for business plan after submitting your application.

Reply will be much appreciated

Thanks
Skandy
Hi Skandy,

I applied in september 2012. I didn't submit any business plan with initial application. However, prepared it for my interview.

VIKAS KUMAR
Newly Registered

Post by VIKAS KUMAR » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:51 am

I am applicant T 1 Ent preparing me for a Interview , I have seen all the question mentioned here i understand the Answers are going to different in every case according to the circumstances of individual But if i can get some tips which can be helpful for me
Regards

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:19 am

[quote="VIKAS KUMAR"]I am applicant T 1 Ent preparing me for a Interview , I have seen all the question mentioned here i understand the Answers are going to different in every case according to the circumstances of individual But if i can get some tips which can be helpful for me
Regards[/quote]

Please I was just wondering if these interview questions are for initial application or for extension. There is no where in the policy guidance where it was mentioned you have to submit business plan for extension

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:24 pm

VIKAS KUMAR wrote:I am applicant T 1 Ent preparing me for a Interview , I have seen all the question mentioned here i understand the Answers are going to different in every case according to the circumstances of individual But if i can get some tips which can be helpful for me
Regards
This thread is from 2013. :!: You answered your own question. There are several threads on this forum for the interview questions for initial and extension interviews. However most question are specific to your business, so better be prepared to answer all questions regarding your business.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/questions- ... ?#p1437959
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice