ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

t1 entreprenure ext due

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Faizlvmt

t1 entreprenure ext due

Post by Faizlvmt » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:21 am

Hello,
dear members plz help me i am applying my ext on 27th of march 2017 last date of my current visa i am trying my best to provide all relevant documents.

i came in uk 19 june 2007 its mean i am 85 days short for 10 years long residency.
can someone tell me if my application refused before that time it will break 10 years long residency?
plz give your advice thanks

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: t1 entreprenure ext due

Post by awan905 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:52 am

If you have fulfilled all the requirements of Ent visa then dont worry.

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:05 pm

awan905 wrote:If you have fulfilled all the requirements of Ent visa then dont worry.
fulfilled all but in case i will be prepared myself for outcome could you confirm AR effects long residency please?

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Faizlvmt wrote:
awan905 wrote:If you have fulfilled all the requirements of Ent visa then dont worry.
fulfilled all but in case i will be prepared myself for outcome could you confirm AR effects long residency please?
While in AR, section 3C covers your stay and if its positive you are through.

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:20 pm

samaygrg wrote:
Faizlvmt wrote:
While in AR, section 3C covers your stay and if its positive you are through.
thanks for you reply its mean during AR if i qualify for long residency application i can put or need to wait AR decision?

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Yeah, that's what I understood, please wait for others viewpoints on it..... because we're not experts, but discussion definitely helps a lot.

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:15 pm

yeah i have seen most of members asking zimba88 if zimba88 can you plz tell me about my case thanks

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:20 pm

Faizlvmt wrote:yeah i have seen most of members asking zimba88 if zimba88 can you plz tell me about my case thanks
Doing everything slowly (e.g. biometrics at the last day) should buy you time. I am not sure if you can vary to LR during AR, I assume you can, so applying AR last day also helps. Also you can aplly ILR 28 days before the ten years (I think)

But if you actually did the T1e criteria (clearly many don't care only do it to buy time) you should be fine

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:16 pm

If you have all the documents and fully eligible, I suggest to apply a week before the expiry of your visa.
The Tier 1E extension will at least take 2-3 months to be decided if your case is not complex. If you are refused, you get to apply for AR and wait for the results which covers you under section 3C. Even after this you can apply for ILR 28 days before completing your 10 years in May 2017.
I am quite confident your application will not be decided by May 2017 and you should even be able to vary the extension application to SET(LR) directly.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:24 pm

zimba88 wrote:If you have all the documents and fully eligible, I suggest to apply a week before the expiry of your visa.
The Tier 1E extension will at least take 2-3 months to be decided if your case is not complex. If you are refused, you get to apply for AR and wait for the results which covers you under section 3C. Even after this you can apply for ILR 28 days before completing your 10 years in May 2017.
I am quite confident your application will not be decided by May 2017 and you should even be able to vary the extension application to SET(LR) directly.
thanks zimba88 your reply its really peace of mind.