ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Entrepreneur Super Premium Service - Approved!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lxy70713daniel
Newly Registered

T1 Entrepreneur Super Premium Service - delayed!!!

Post by lxy70713daniel » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Hey Guys,

First, Best of luck for those true entrepreneurs who are currently renewing their VISAs.

Two months ago, my T1 entrepreneur VISA extension was refused due to lack of Business Bank Statement. Thanks again for the advices and suggestions from you guys. It was really helpful, especaiily Zimba88.

I applied for AR as most people suggested to buy some time. As expected, the results remain the same. Then, due to various reasons. I found a solicitor who suggested me to apply through Super Premium VISA Service. I am not sure if I should use the word 'fortunately' or 'Unfortunately' at this moment. Since, I have not got my VISA as expected. I would say 'Unfortunately' I took his advice.

Here are the facts: My AR results came out in 14th Feb. The solicitor helped me send new application to Croydon AKA the place for Super Premium VISA Service. My fingerprints were collected on 6th March in his office by UKVI officers.

Initially, I was told the results will come out 2 days after fingerprints done. Up to this moments, What I have been told by these solicitors (actually there are more then one person on my case), UKVI has a record that I have applied or claimed 'benefits', therefore my case will be delayed. They won't be able to tell me anything but wait for the results.' It can be 3-5 working days or 3 -6 months' quoted from my solicitor.

I believe I cannot just sit here and wait for the results, especially for the services I used. Here is my immigration background. 2008-2010 I was on Student VISA.2011-2013 I was on PSW VISA.2014-2016 I was on T1 entrepreneur VISA. Now I am waiting for my second application results.

Subjectively, I have never ever thought about apply or use public funds. Objectively, during my previous VISA route, I am not eligible for public funds. As far as I know, I do not have anything to do with public funds or benefit.

Here are my questions:
1, If the solicitor is telling this truth, What kind of benefits (Public funds) can be?
2. I have been told there is no Super Premium Service for T1 Entrepreneur by some others, Is this ture??
3. If there is Super Premium Service, Can I check whether my solicitor apply for Super Premium Service or normal paper application for me? Sorry to say this, But I have some doubts about them.

Thanks very much for your time and advices. It will be important to me.

Casa

Re: T1 Entrepreneur Super Premium Service - delayed!!!

Post by Casa » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:49 pm

If the UKVI officers attended your solicitor's office to take your biometrics, this was under a Super Premium Service application. :idea:

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... um-service
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:52 pm

But the same weblink also says that Super Premium is not available for Tier 1 Ent.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... he-service
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:54 pm

I think the solicitor played it !!

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:05 pm

CR001 wrote:But the same weblink also says that Super Premium is not available for Tier 1 Ent.

Thanks Char...I missed that. But how did the UKVI turn up for the biometrics at the Solicitor's office. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:35 pm

1, If the solicitor is telling this truth, What kind of benefits (Public funds) can be?
See: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... blic-funds
2. I have been told there is no Super Premium Service for T1 Entrepreneur by some others, Is this ture??
Yes, I have confirmed that with Super Premium team via email, you cannot use super premium under Tier 1E :!:
3. If there is Super Premium Service, Can I check whether my solicitor apply for Super Premium Service or normal paper application for me? Sorry to say this, But I have some doubts about them.
Your case does not add up at all. HO generally does not disclose why your application is being delayed even to the solicitors. Also the main important thing is that super premium service is NOT AVAILABLE to Tier 1E migrants. How and where did you submit your biometrics ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

lxy70713daniel
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713daniel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:00 am

zimba88 wrote:
See: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... blic-funds
Yes, I have confirmed that with Super Premium team via email, you cannot use super premium under Tier 1E :!:
Your case does not add up at all. HO generally does not disclose why your application is being delayed even to the solicitors. Also the main important thing is that super premium service is NOT AVAILABLE to Tier 1E migrants. How and where did you submit your biometrics ??

Hi Zimba, Thanks for your quick answer. But there is one thing, I do not understand. I was there in my solicitor's office to take fingerprints and signature. There were two home office staff attended in the meeting. In what other occasion will home office staff come to take biometric information? This is something I cannot figure out.

lxy70713daniel
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713daniel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 am

Casa wrote:
CR001 wrote:But the same weblink also says that Super Premium is not available for Tier 1 Ent.

Thanks Char...I missed that. But how did the UKVI turn up for the biometrics at the Solicitor's office. :?

This is something, I cannot figure out. They also said my case might refer to Home Office in Sheffield , which makes me think there is something not right.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:21 am

Did you phone the HO? Hope your solicitor hasn't been misleading you.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:35 am

In what other occasion will home office staff come to take biometric information? This is something I cannot figure out.
They do come to you to collect your biometric under super premium service, after all it costs £8,750 :?
I checked with them to see if we can apply for 5 year ILR under Tier 1E and they said it is not possible.

I suggest to check with HO to see if such an application even exists and is under process.
Also how much your solicitor claimed the super premium service will cost you ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:52 am

zimba88 wrote:
In what other occasion will home office staff come to take biometric information? This is something I cannot figure out.
They do come to you to collect your biometric under super premium service, after all it costs £8,750 :?
I checked with them to see if we can apply for 5 year ILR under Tier 1E and they said it is not possible.

I suggest to check with HO to see if such an application even exists and is under process.
Hi Zimba, I read it in the guide that only Tier 1 Ent Depended can apply for premium and super premium services provided , tier 1 migrant has already been granted the visa, for example, new born baby, etc.
just thought to share,
i have doubts that the officers who came to take your Bio-metric were genuine.
Atif

lxy70713daniel
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713daniel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:14 pm

zimba88 wrote:

The fee is 4,350 pounds for Super Premium Services. I shared with another applicant. It says it will take 24 hours to get the result. I guess if there is a delay. At least they will write to the solicitor right?
Also do you know who can I check with regarding Super Premium Application?

lxy70713daniel
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713daniel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Atif786 wrote:
zimba88 wrote:

Hi Zimba, I read it in the guide that only Tier 1 Ent Depended can apply for premium and super premium services provided , tier 1 migrant has already been granted the visa, for example, new born baby, etc.
just thought to share,
i have doubts that the officers who came to take your Bio-metric were genuine.
My friend also questioned the genuineness of the officers. If they are not genuine, which means my solicitor they have not submit my application at all. It does not make sense. Otherwise, I will need to do my biometirc elsewhere again. Therefore I do think they are genuine.

The Symbol

Post by The Symbol » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Apologies to hear about your refusal mate.

You mentioned that your previous application was refused due to lack of Business Bank Statement. What did you miss? Bank statements with readily identifiable transactions OR bank statement proving business has a bank account OR something else?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:34 pm

@lxy70713daniel
Did you contact the HO to enquire about your application ??? This is the most single important thing to do now
The Symbol wrote:Apologies to hear about your refusal mate.
You mentioned that your previous application was refused due to lack of Business Bank Statement. What did you miss? Bank statements with readily identifiable transactions OR bank statement proving business has a bank account OR something else?
This is NOT thread about refusal, do NOT divert the discussion to something that is not relevant here :!:

lxy70713
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm

bank statement proving business has a bank account. I know it is important. But I did not submit by the looks of it. That was my first application though.

lxy70713
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:54 pm

zimba88 wrote:@lxy70713daniel
Did you contact the HO to enquire about your application ??? This is the most single important thing to do now
This is NOT thread about refusal, do NOT divert the discussion to something that is not relevant here :!:

Yes, I am going to get the HO letter and my application from solicitor first. Then I will make a phone to Home Office. Thanks

snt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by snt » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:34 pm

did you find out what actually happened?

lxy70713daniel
Newly Registered

T1 Entrepreneur Super Premium Service - Approved!!!

Post by lxy70713daniel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:18 am

Hi,

Just let those people who helped my case before, especially Zimba88 know that I got my T1 Entrepreneur Extension Visa finally. My first application was refused due to lack of Business Bank statement. I applied through Super Premium Service in the second application and got my BRP card today.

Best of luck for those true entrepreneurs who are still waiting for the results.

snt
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: T1 Entrepreneur Super Premium Service - Approved!!!

Post by snt » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:46 am

congrats!! that means Super Premium is indeed available for such applications?

Momi

Post by Momi » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:22 pm

Congrats but how much did you pay?
lxy70713daniel wrote:Hi,

Just let those people who helped my case before, especially Zimba88 know that I got my T1 Entrepreneur Extension Visa finally. My first application was refused due to lack of Business Bank statement. I applied through Super Premium Service in the second application and got my BRP card today.

Best of luck for those true entrepreneurs who are still waiting for the results.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Congratulations :) Your case was decided in around 3 weeks which is not bad. I am still confused as all the information points to the fact that the super premium is clearly NOT available to Tier 1E applicants :?

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:14 pm

zimba88 wrote:

Congratulations :) Your case was decided in around 3 weeks which is not bad. I am still confused as all the information points to the fact that the super premium is clearly NOT available to Tier 1E applicants :?
Zimba,

I think HO (at least in regards to T1E which is what I follow) is fluid and sometimes chaotic...

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:00 pm

zimba88 wrote:

It is confusing with super premium service as it clearly shows on gov website T1 Ent can't apply for super premium . Not sure how did OP managed to apply and got Ext . May be this is only available with T1 EXT application not for initial application.

I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Congratulations bro. You can sleep well now. All the best in all your endeavours