ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Immigration advice

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jafumzy
Newly Registered

Urgent Immigration advice

Post by jafumzy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:00 pm

Please I need some advice regarding my immigration status. I came to Canada on a visiting visa with my two kids after fleeing Nigeria for my life due to my partners family members threatening my life and my kids life, i seeked for refugee claim with my 2 children sometime in April, 2016 and d claim was rejected in July, 2016. I appealed to the refugee appeal division and d appeal was also dismissed in Nov, 2016. I decided to change my lawyer and appealed to the federal high Court for judicial review which was also dismissed and leave wasn't even granted on the 22nd of Feb, 2017.
I realised one of my children passport has expired. I really do not know what next to do. How soon would I get a letter from d CBSA and also, I have put in for my h&c application and was received at cic on the 16th of March, 2017.
Please what can i do? i am so confused, been here for a year now.