ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Suggestion on my P11 & RTI FPS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajrea
Mood:
India

Need Suggestion on my P11 & RTI FPS

Post by rajrea » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Hi,

I was applying for my extension in end of November and preparing all the necessary documents.
So I just need some guidance from senior members in this forum relating to P11 & RTI FPS which I got from my accountant.
Here are the documents please let me know whether this documents are in acceptable form of UKBA or not ?

My accountant is using IRIS Software for payroll management

P11 http://i68.tinypic.com/5n81za.png

FPS http://i63.tinypic.com/2v2in20.png

Thanks in Advance

zimba
Mood:

Re: Need Suggestion on my P11 & RTI FPS

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:28 pm

FPS report needs to also show the start/leave date of the employees over the course of time you are claiming points for.
P11 is not required form of evidence under to the immigration rules.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:30 am

You are only submitting FPS logs and I think this is via sage because it is similar to the one which I submitted, Please submit complete FPS, I am attaching the sample here which you can get via sage. Show this to the accountant and he will get this done.
Attachments
sample FPS.jpg
sample FPS.jpg (35.31 KiB) Viewed 2074 times

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:21 am

I just asked my accountant to send me for one of my employee to check how it looks and I think Moneysoft is perfect in reporting which includes those not paid also.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:32 am

You can do moneysoft which is much easier

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks Zimba88 & Awan905 for your response
I'm planning to submit RTI FPS which included employee start / leave dates as evidence pf reporting PAYE INCOME Tax

Can you please also check the payslips whether they are okay or not ?
As per policy guidelines it says we need to include hourly rate of the employees in order to calculate the number of hours. The payslip which we got here has got different wordings like
Instead of Hourly Rate it says Rate
Instead of Total Hours it says Qty so please have a look and let me know your opinion

http://i67.tinypic.com/2enytdg.png

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:29 am

As per policy guidelines it says we need to include hourly rate of the employees in order to calculate the number of hours
No it says you need to confirm the hourly rate (in the table on the form)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:34 am

Can you not ask the accountant to change QTY to number of hours and Rate, to hourly rate?..It is better to be clear and not to give a point to homeoffice.

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:56 am

awan905 wrote:Can you not ask the accountant to change QTY to number of hours and Rate, to hourly rate?..It is better to be clear and not to give a point to homeoffice.
Ya will request my accountant to make necessary changes - Thanks Awan905

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:57 am

zimba88 wrote:
As per policy guidelines it says we need to include hourly rate of the employees in order to calculate the number of hours
No it says you need to confirm the hourly rate (in the table on the form)
Okay may be I was misinterpreted - Thanks for correcting me Zimba88

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:26 am

Hi All,

Regarding RTI FPS - I've called HMRC and requested them to send the copy of RTI FPS and I've received them today. HMRC had sent me the FPS summaries but it doesn't have employee start date on them So my query can I submit those RTI FPS summaries to UKBA for my extension or not.
You can see the RTI FPS document below

http://i63.tinypic.com/24q1jmd.png

Also I've another question : When a employee started for my firm I've sent all the necessary document copies to my accountant to run the payroll and he started running the payroll. After generating payslips for 3 months the employee came to me and said there is a mistake in his name there is a extra letter added to his first name and I reported same to my accountant and letter it was corrected in the payslips.

Now when I ordered RTI FPS copies from HMRC I can still see that spell mistake was not corrected in HMRC end
When I asked my accountant about this issue he said it doesn't have any problem as it was the NI number that matters to HMRC and a small spell mistake wont be a problem.

But I want to take experts opinion in this regard so seniors please advise me in both above cases.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Regarding RTI FPS - I've called HMRC and requested them to send the copy of RTI FPS and I've received them today. HMRC had sent me the FPS summaries but it doesn't have employee start date on them So my query can I submit those RTI FPS summaries to UKBA for my extension or not.
NO. You are required to submit FPS REPORTS GENERATED BY THE PAYROLL SOFTWARE ONLY, SHOWING START/LEAVING DATES. I explained this hundreds of times on the forum and this question is being asked almost everyday here. See http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 18079.html
Also I've another question : When a employee started for my firm I've sent all the necessary document copies to my accountant to run the payroll and he started running the payroll. After generating payslips for 3 months the employee came to me and said there is a mistake in his name there is a extra letter added to his first name and I reported same to my accountant and letter it was corrected in the payslips.
Now when I ordered RTI FPS copies from HMRC I can still see that spell mistake was not corrected in HMRC end
When I asked my accountant about this issue he said it doesn't have any problem as it was the NI number that matters to HMRC and a small spell mistake wont be a problem. But I want to take experts opinion in this regard so seniors please advise me in both above cases.
You accountant is correct. Tax payments are attached to people's NI number not their names. You just send the correct payslips/documents to HO. There will be no issues

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Thanks Zimba....You are very kind...Thanks a lot for guiding us

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Hi Zimba , I have followed the links u hv posted regarding the FPS and suggestions for manual FPS

My accountant uses Money soft and I get fps's in the same format as u posted in this link
http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/guide ... 55x604.png

But in manual fps that u suggested there is a bit different list of details that are needed to be included using money soft.
So the original FPS format generated by moneysoft doesnt have all the details that are mentioned for manual fps , would that be fine. ?
Paye reference, Accounts Office reference,Name of the employee,NI Number,Address,DOB,Gender
Payment frequency,Payment date,Number of periods covered,Contracted Hours per week
NIC table letter,Year to date Taxable Pay,Year to date Tax,NIC Letters and values (Year to date)
Sender ID,Contact email address,Transaction ID,Time stamp

All these details are not in Original FPS bt any way they will be in payslips and RTI logs. So the Original format would be fine zimba ? please let me know

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Yes it is fine. FPS report format can be changed in the software to include information as you require. The format I showed in that link should be good enough. HO wants to see exactly they asked you: Start/leaving dates and tax payments

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:29 am

Hi Zimba, I hope you are well,
My question is regarding RTi FPS,
Mine are generated through IRS Software but they don't have submission date and time, will that be ok they only have downloaded dates and time in the footer , which is March 2017 when my acc downloaded them.
however i have been given FPS submission log for the all months which has company's Paye reference number,
submission time, date and submission ID, can i submit them as well along with RTI fps just to make sure nothing foes wrong.
thanks
Atif

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:15 pm

No need. FPS reports are enough

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:25 pm

thanks Zimba
Atif