ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ext. visa docs and requierments

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Atif786
Member of Standing

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ext. visa docs and requierments

Post by Atif786 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 am

zimba88 wrote:It looks fine to me. However you are sending several documents they did not ask for
Hi Zimba , before i finalise my Documents , if you can check if these are fine.

1) Evidence to show how much has been invested
a)Director's Loan Agreement
b) Unaudited accounts for 2015-2016 as money was invested in 2015 and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, with my name under creditors , saying that Director Mr XYZ has invested 50k into business in the form of interest free loan. ( Unsecured is not mentioned , is that fine?)
c) Unaudited accounts for 2016/2017 , in notes showing investment still available in company's account as company in profit.
d) Business and Personal Statement for specific transactions from 2015.
e) letter from bank confirming the same that funds were transferred from my personal account to business ( as my name not showing in statements but account number is)

Note: do i need to submit accounts ofr 2014-15 as well or last 2 years will be enough?

2) Evidence to show you invested in a UK business
a) Current Appointment Report with filing history page dated 13/03/2017
b) Business bank statement
c)Ct41G

3) Registered within 6 months of entering the route
a)Current Appointment Report with filing history page dated 13/03/2017 ( Or do i need to send the one from Initial application time?)

4) Evidence - Director of a new or existing company

5) Proof of being a director when Job was Created

for the above last 4 requirements there are 2 common documents , CAR AND filling history,
do we need to send 4 different sets for each requirement or 1 set of each for all the above 4 requirement?

6)JOB creation and Employees docs
a) Passport copies of both employees
b) Rti-FPS for last 23 months.
c) Salary slips for periods points claimed for ( Do they need to be on Company's letter head ?or plain paper will also be acceptable?)
d) Covering letter with a job creation table for both employment created with full work history including part times.

Below is filled in JOB creation table to get it checked if it's filled in properly as i am neither combining any part time jobs/ post or employees to show full time employments, 2 posts are created and filled in by 2 separate employees for the last 23 consecutive months each but filling in only full time periods.
Going by this statement "We consider full-time to be 30 hours per week / 120 hours per month" in Annex F Job Creation Table , i am considering minimum 120 hours/ month as full time, because my employyes have worked 120 hours couple of months which i am taking as full time ( is that fine?).

1) Job number: 1

Job Title: Manager

Date Post Created: 04/01/2015

If this job is being combined with another job to make equivalent of 1 full time job, indicate which job: N/A

Employee Name Start Date End Date Hourly Rate Paid Full-time
John 01/05/2015 31/10/2015 £6.70 Yes
John 01/03/2016 31/03/2016 £7.20 Yes
John 01/04/2016 31/05/2016 £7.50 Yes
John 01/06/2016 28/02/2017 £8.20 Yes

Job number: 2

Job Title: Data Entry Operator

Date Post Created: 01/04/2015

If this job is being combined with another job to make equivalent of 1 full time job, indicate which job this is: N/A

Employee Name Start Date End Date Hourly Rate Paid Full-time
Doe 01/05/2015 31/10/2015 £ 6.70 Yes
Doe 01/11/2015 31/03/2016 £7.20 Yes
Doe 01/04/2016 31/05/2016 £ 7.50 Yes
Doe 01/06/2016 28/02/2017 £ 8.20 Yes

Please Zimba Advise me Extensively as this is going to be my final post before i apply, once approved by you i can finalise my documents.
Atif

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ext. visa docs and requierments

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Please use your own thread for your case. Your evidence looks fine to me.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:20 am

Hi Zimba88, do i need to be worried about trade body registration as i don't have one however i have an option to get one now but it will not look good as the registration date would be of a week before the application.
kindly suggest.
Atif

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:54 am

Atif786 wrote:Hi Zimba88, do i need to be worried about trade body registration as i don't have one however i have an option to get one now but it will not look good as the registration date would be of a week before the application.
kindly suggest.
If not required by the law, you can ignore it for now
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:13 am

ok Zimba, Thanks
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:07 am

Hi Zimba, I am in the processing of filling in application form, in the English requirement, we should cross the option Evidence Previously Submitted / Considered to automatically meet, but some other folks in the form sending master degree with their extension application, can i also send it or not required or doesn't make any difference .
Thanks
Atif

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Atif786 wrote:Hi Zimba, I am in the processing of filling in application form, in the English requirement, we should cross the option Evidence Previously Submitted / Considered to automatically meet, but some other folks in the form sending master degree with their extension application, can i also send it or not required or doesn't make any difference .
Thanks
No need to send evidence if granted points during initial, you get the points automatically for extension

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:10 pm

ok Zimba, Thanks
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:41 am

Hi Zimba, I Hope you are well, have some questions regarding Immigration History form for my 3 dependents,
1) Have you ever been refused entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain in the
UK?
we were refused a visa at the time of initial application and we appealed against it which was withdrawn by the HO and granted leave to remain.
do we need to answer yes to that question and give this explanation ?

2) Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the expiry date of your period of
leave?
if i follow the above scenario what should be the answer to question 2 ? do i need to consider all my dependent including myself as over stayer while my appeal was pending ? i know section 3C of immigartion rules extends the leave but still want to make sure please.

3)Did you have a visa or entry clearance when you came to the UK ? ( Son born in the UK)

4) How did you enter the UK?
my son was born here and was granted a visa in the UK itself but can't find any option to skip this question or give explanation that he was worn in the uk ?

5) How did you enter the UK?
shall i enter the date when my son travelled back from india to the uk for the 1st time?

6) My daughter who was born in the UK in Jan 2017 , will be applying as my dependent for the 1st time , then how can i skip all these questions as they are not relevant at all and in the application form but all questions are mandatory,.
for Eg
Did you have a visa or entry clearance when you came to the UK? (ht)
if you say no, it says got to K10 which is
How did you enter the UK? (ht)

Please help.
Atif

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:48 am

Atif786 wrote:6) My daughter who was born in the UK in Jan 2017 , will be applying as my dependent for the 1st time , then how can i skip all these questions as they are not relevant at all and in the application form but all questions are mandatory,.
for Eg
......for your dependant child born in the UK...
Q; Did you hav a visa...........?
A: No

Q: How did you enter UK?
A; I was born in the UK

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:32 pm

1) Have you ever been refused entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain in the
UK? we were refused a visa at the time of initial application and we appealed against it which was withdrawn by the HO and granted leave to remain.
do we need to answer yes to that question and give this explanation ?
No, you were given the visa after appeal eventually
2) Have you ever stayed in the United Kingdom beyond the expiry date of your period of
leave? if i follow the above scenario what should be the answer to question 2 ? do i need to consider all my dependent including myself as over stayer while my appeal was pending ? i know section 3C of immigartion rules extends the leave but still want to make sure please.
Section 3C means no overstaying
3)Did you have a visa or entry clearance when you came to the UK ? ( Son born in the UK)
4) How did you enter the UK?
my son was born here and was granted a visa in the UK itself but can't find any option to skip this question or give explanation that he was worn in the uk ?
Born in the UK. Child born in the UK cannot over stay or enter illegally
5) How did you enter the UK?
shall i enter the date when my son travelled back from india to the uk for the 1st time?
No, mention born in the UK
6) My daughter who was born in the UK in Jan 2017 , will be applying as my dependent for the 1st time , then how can i skip all these questions as they are not relevant at all and in the application form but all questions are mandatory,.
for Eg
No, mention born in the UK

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:23 pm

babaty2k02 wrote:
Atif786 wrote:6) My daughter who was born in the UK in Jan 2017 , will be applying as my dependent for the 1st time , then how can i skip all these questions as they are not relevant at all and in the application form but all questions are mandatory,.
for Eg
......for your dependant child born in the UK...
Q; Did you hav a visa...........?
A: No

Q: How did you enter UK?
A; I was born in the UK
i would have loved to answer the way you have mentioned but there is no option to select born in the UK or Not applicable or to skip it, all it asks
K10; How did you enter the UK? (ht)
By air
By sea
By the Channel Tunnel
Travelling overland via the Republic of Ireland

i would really appreciate if you go to the dependent policy guide , section K, page no 23, and the confusion starts from question K5,
if we say no , then it's more confusing,
bearing the dependent details in your perceptive if you read the section you'll find what my dilemma is, if you can please spare some time.
thanks Zimba.
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi Zimba,
Hi
I need to pay IHS charges for myself along with 3 dependants my wife, 2 minor children.
Do I need to fill my 3 dependants (wife, son & daughter) with single login registration by selecting add additional dependent or I need to have separate login registration for each member.
Do, I get separate IHS reference numbers for each dependent ?
single login will charge me £2400 and it will give me only 1 IHS ref number.
Atif

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 pm

One reference is enough

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Thanks Mate
Atif

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:29 am

Hi Zimba, my Application bundle is all ready and god willingly will dispatch it today, just some confusion,
is there any difference between Current Appointment Report, Company's Appointment Report and Personal Appointment Report ?
if it's the same Does Current Appointment Report with filing history page enough for all the requirements as far as proof of directorship is concern ?
i ordered 4 current appointment reports from companies house , can i submit them with receipts or without?
i am providing separate set of CAR for Each requirement, is that ok?
Atif

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:30 am

C A R is enough, it contains all what they need,
You can order one CAR and they send it to your email as a soft copy with the invoice, you can print 100 copy of your CAR.
it is better to enclose the invoice, (no requirements) but may be they ask for paid CAR.
What type of payment you used for your fees?

Good luck

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 pm

jafersadeq wrote:C A R is enough, it contains all what they need,
You can order one CAR and they send it to your email as a soft copy with the invoice, you can print 100 copy of your CAR.
it is better to enclose the invoice, (no requirements) but may be they ask for paid CAR.
What type of payment you used for your fees?

Good luck
Hi Jafer, thanks for the info , I paid using my business debit card and had them delivered to my home address.
I have detache filing history page from CAR so that case work can sight it easily.

So Basicly there is no difference between car, personal appointment report and company appointment report ?
Atif