ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Acknowledgement or brp letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Coldwinter

No Acknowledgement or brp letter

Post by Coldwinter » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:00 am

Folks
I applied for naturalisation a couple of weeks back. The money has been debited from my account but I have not recived any form of acknowledgement or brp letter. Is this concerning? Should I be getting in touch with UKVI.

Chinho2k

Re: No Acknowledgement or brp letter

Post by Chinho2k » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:22 am

When is a couple of weeks? Check your application month's timeline thread for clues. I didn't receive mine until after 15 days but some who applied same day as me had theirs a day or two after payment was taken. Don't panic, drink loads of tea.
Last edited by Chinho2k on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

blessedtoday

Re: No Acknowledgement or brp letter

Post by blessedtoday » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:23 am

Coldwinter wrote:Folks
I applied for naturalisation a couple of weeks back. The money has been debited from my account but I have not recived any form of acknowledgement or brp letter. Is this concerning? Should I be getting in touch with UKVI.
What date did you apply? It can take up to 20 working days to receive the biometric and/or acknowledgement letter