ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

temporary hold on all income threshold refused cases.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

insanityjobs
Newly Registered

temporary hold on all income threshold refused cases.

Post by insanityjobs » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Dear gurus,

please advice me.

My FLR-M was refused in November due to minimum income threshold with out of country appeal(Case worker calculated my income wrong).

After sending a pap, HO agreed to reconsider with 3 months deadline but its been over 4 months I haven't received any outcome so far. So my solicitor filed a complained about services and standards.

HO replied saying that ''Following the handing down of the Supreme Court's judgment in MM (Lebanon) and Others on 22 February, we have implemented a temporary hold on all income threshold and child-related refusals under Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules, to ensure that we act lawfully in light of the judgment. We are now considering what action needs to be taken in terms of any changes to the Immigration Rules and guidance. We will make a further announcement in due course. Until this position is clarified, a further decision cannot be made on your case''

Plus HO said to my employer I don't have right to work either. Employer already terminated my contract.

Can anyone confirm that Do I have a right to work or not please? Application was in time before refusal I was working while waiting for a decision.

Thanks a lot

insanityjobs
Newly Registered

Re: temporary hold on all income threshold refused cases.

Post by insanityjobs » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:23 pm

please anyone?