ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation and Applying for British Passport at same tim

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shamarh
Newly Registered

Naturalisation and Applying for British Passport at same tim

Post by shamarh » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:06 am

heloo

to all ib members,

i am applying for AN and passport together i have appointment this on 30/03 i have 3 questions
i will be greatful if some one can help me

1 i cant see method of payment of fees on AN form

2 AN form is asking to provide details of last fingerprint taken date, i forgot exact date , it could be a day before or after the date in my mind do i have to inform about tihis on page no 22 in additonal information or can i get the exact date from the post office branch where i did my biometric.

3 my refree has not provided his details on passport application as he said its not required as he already signed on AN form due to respect i can ask him again to fill his detials on application form, but i am still confused if my passsport application is valid or not.

shamarh
Newly Registered

urgent help

Post by shamarh » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:28 am

heloo to ib members

i have appointment on 30 march for natursalization and passport application, i just got a letter from police about an alleged offence of speeding my motor bike and offered me a 100 pound course to avoid points on my licence, i have already booked the course and took the printout which caan be sent along my application.

just a day left i am not sure in AN from shoud i mention about it or not , i f i mention what type of offence i have to write and there are so many types of offences there in AN form where shoud i mention it

plz help me out in this.

maviesk

Re: Naturalisation and Applying for British Passport at same

Post by maviesk » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 am

1. You can find the payment form here: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 8_v0_3.pdf

2. I wouldn't worry about the exact date. The checker at the council which did my partner's application just told him to put in the date the biometric residence card was issued.

3. You DO NOT need to fill in the referee section of the passport application form.

Here are the details regarding passport applications as part of the joint checking service:

How to fill out your passport application form

Complete sections 1,2,3,4,6 (if applicable) and 9 of the passport application form
Do not enter a mobile phone number in section 2 – put it in section 8 instead
You do not need to add grandparents details in section 4
You do not need to complete section 10
The payment mandate on page 25 must be completed (please ensure that the security number of the card is entered into the right box) – but do not fill in the barcode section
Bring in three photographs – the photographs submitted with both applications must be identical and comply with the photo standards as described in the accompanying guidance
Write your name on the back of one photograph
You do not need to have two photographs certified – details of referees will be collected as part of the citizenship application