ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application date

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nwo
Newly Registered

Naturalisation application date

Post by nwo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:51 pm

hi everyone can anyone explain me which one is application date if you do it through Nationality checking service (NCS)???

Application date is the day they receive your application or the day you do your NCS appointment.

kind regards

blessedtoday

Re: Naturalisation application date

Post by blessedtoday » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:54 pm

nwo wrote:hi everyone can anyone explain me which one is application date if you do it through Nationality checking service (NCS)???

Application date is the day they receive your application or the day you do your NCS appointment.

kind regards
The day you do the NCS appointment is your application date.

nwo
Newly Registered

Post by nwo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:56 am

Hi thanks for your reply Blessed i called some councils NCS some saying date they receive application some says date we post it or your appointment i dont know which one to believe.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:13 am

I personally dated and signed my application at my NCS appointment.
Are you concerned about the 5 (or 3) year rule, i.e. must have been in the UK on the day?
Why not arrange your date with a wide margin so you don't have a problem with this? A few days extra waiting won't make much of a difference.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

nwo
Newly Registered

Post by nwo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:24 am

Thanks for reply I did my NCS on 24th of march but five year ago 25 march 2012 I traveled NCS worker told she will post it today and they will get it by tomorrow and date you travel considered as present in U.K. But unfortunately they received it on 27th March I checked tracking details.

Am i in trouble??.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:12 am

The date of your NCS appointment is your date of application. HO form AN guidance notes is very clear on this matter. It doesn't matter when NCS send it as your have already 'applied'.

Date of application when HO receives it is ONLY when you post it yourself.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nwo
Newly Registered

Post by nwo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:35 pm

CR001 thanks very much I really appreciate your help.