ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 appeal heard. expecting result

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gullposh

EEA2 appeal heard. expecting result

Post by gullposh » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:40 am

hi gurus , here is my short story
eea2 submitted december 2014
liverpool interview September 2015.
refused in october 2015 basis of HO mentiond marriage of convaynce ..

we both asked 758 questions at interview and refused only because of 4 question which was not matched or we did not know.
Refusal mentioned :
1- my wife did not know when i finished my study in uk .. ( actually we did not meet on that time, it was time before when we met )
2- we both did not remembered what day of week our marriage was. ( its already been long time of our marriage when we submitted our eea2 app.. and we simply did'nt know the day )
3- photograph been looking staged for the visa which is we sent with my eea2 app... ( simply bullshit and they cant prove this )
4- my wife mentioned i gave ring on purposel day and i mentioned gave her ring on wedding day. ( this could b the main question for our refusal and yes this was mistake from my side as i simply forgot that i actually present her ring on purposal but i took it away and give her on wedding day ,, i forgot to mentioned this on interview.
Appeal lodged October 2015.

appeal heard on yesterday 3 july ..
Court day story :

when i entered in the hearing room judge was a asian lady .. and her attitude was like a bit rude which is i noticed even before start the hearing ,
my barrister asked me some question regarding our realtionship ...while i am giving answer i realize judge body language and she might been thinking this (oh really ,,,are you serious ).
when my barriester was giving breefing reagrding our relationship she was like common man finish your bullshit as soon as you can ...
when my barrister finished ..
the next turn comes of HO barrister:
he did not ask me even 1 question which is been caused of my refusal :
he asked me planty of same random questions which is we both asked on interview like where we met ..what time it was ... who talked first you or your partner ,, for how long was your conversation.
did you tell your partner that you suppose to go back to your home country when you finished study ,,
when you finished study why you did not go back ..

he asked me when did your partner moved with you ,, i mentioned date ,, and he shown me a tenance agreement which was the dated before she moved in with me .. i was like really shocked how this happen ..
i breif him that this is absolutely a wrong date mentiond on agreement,, this cant b possible and i did appologise as well ..
after my partner came in the hearing room and she asked same questions by the HO barrister ,, and she gave i think same answer except this tennace agreement question. she only mentiond i have no idea ..

now i am really confused how the result will be .. my personal thinking is 95 % refused .. and 5 % could b miracle in my favour ..

what do you think guys .... i wanna know plz

Member of Standing

Re: EEA2 APPEAL HEARD . EXPECTING RESULT

Post by member » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:12 am

When are you expected to get the results?

gullposh

Re: EEA2 APPEAL HEARD . EXPECTING RESULT

Post by gullposh » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:46 am

member wrote:When are you expected to get the results?

hy. i am expecting result in few weeks .. iv heard will get court decision in 6 to 8 weeks

gullposh

Can i travel europe with out passport ?

Post by gullposh » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:50 am

hi gurus.. can i go to my Eu partner country during my pending EEa2 upper tribunal appeal . i am a non EU citizen . or can i go if i withdrawal my EEa2 appeal ?

gullposh

Can i travel europe with out passport with my Eu Partner

Post by gullposh » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:52 am

hi gurus.. can i go to my Eu partner country during my pending EEa2 upper tribunal appeal . i am a non EU citizen . or can i go if i withdrawal my EEa2 application?

Member of Standing

Re: EEA2 appeal heard. expecting result

Post by member » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:59 am

Is your travel document retained by the HO?

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:01 am

yes :(

vinny

Re: Can i travel europe with out passport with my Eu Partner

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:44 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

noajthan

Re: Can i travel europe with out passport with my Eu Partner

Post by noajthan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:21 am

How would anyone know who you are and what your visa status (anywhere) is?!
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:40 am

can any one explain plz .. i am so stressed

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:06 am

Posts merged.

No need for multiple posts.

Your question answered above.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Ifycamilla

Post by Ifycamilla » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:24 am

gullposh wrote:hi gurus , here is my short story
eea2 submitted december 2014
liverpool interview September 2015.
refused in october 2015 basis of HO mentiond marriage of convaynce ..

we both asked 758 questions at interview and refused only because of 4 question which was not matched or we did not know.
Refusal mentioned :
1- my wife did not know when i finished my study in uk .. ( actually we did not meet on that time, it was time before when we met )
2- we both did not remembered what day of week our marriage was. ( its already been long time of our marriage when we submitted our eea2 app.. and we simply did'nt know the day )
3- photograph been looking staged for the visa which is we sent with my eea2 app... ( simply bullshit and they cant prove this )
4- my wife mentioned i gave ring on purposel day and i mentioned gave her ring on wedding day. ( this could b the main question for our refusal and yes this was mistake from my side as i simply forgot that i actually present her ring on purposal but i took it away and give her on wedding day ,, i forgot to mentioned this on interview.
Appeal lodged October 2015.

appeal heard on yesterday 3 july ..
Court day story :

when i entered in the hearing room judge was a asian lady .. and her attitude was like a bit rude which is i noticed even before start the hearing ,
my barrister asked me some question regarding our realtionship ...while i am giving answer i realize judge body language and she might been thinking this (oh really ,,,are you serious ).
when my barriester was giving breefing reagrding our relationship she was like common man finish your bullshit as soon as you can ...
when my barrister finished ..
the next turn comes of HO barrister:
he did not ask me even 1 question which is been caused of my refusal :
he asked me planty of same random questions which is we both asked on interview like where we met ..what time it was ... who talked first you or your partner ,, for how long was your conversation.
did you tell your partner that you suppose to go back to your home country when you finished study ,,
when you finished study why you did not go back ..

he asked me when did your partner moved with you ,, i mentioned date ,, and he shown me a tenance agreement which was the dated before she moved in with me .. i was like really shocked how this happen ..
i breif him that this is absolutely a wrong date mentiond on agreement,, this cant b possible and i did appologise as well ..
after my partner came in the hearing room and she asked same questions by the HO barrister ,, and she gave i think same answer except this tennace agreement question. she only mentiond i have no idea ..

now i am really confused how the result will be .. my personal thinking is 95 % refused .. and 5 % could b miracle in my favour ..

what do you think guys .... i wanna know plz
How did homeoffice lawyer gto hold of the tenancy agreement? Did you include it in your application? I need to know cos that's the area that sets confusion

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:21 am

sorry for the very late response. yes i came in uk 2010 on student visa.

and yes tenancy agreement iv sent them with my EEa2 application ..

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:31 am

gullposh wrote:sorry for the very late response. yes i came in uk 2010 on student visa.

and yes tenancy agreement iv sent them with my EEa2 application ..

my new case update is first tribunal refused my application with the right of appeal ,, i lodged appeal to seek permission on Aug 2016

after almost 6 months wait Feb 2017 they refused to give me permission and gave me again appeal of right to go for uppertribunal. sent appeal again same in Feb 2017.. as iv heard they wont give me permission to go in further court but m not sure .. as i am really very fed up and i am looking myself in a big trap.... so can anyone plz suggest me what should i do ? please

gullposh

Eea 2 Need Advice

Post by gullposh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:26 am

H gurus ,, i need some advice as i am following this forum very well ,,

i am a non Eu married with Europeon national in 2014

i did apply my EEa2 application on dec 2014

after had liverpool interview received refusal that mentiond sham marriage as out of 750 questions only 4 questions did not match. applied for first tribunal appeal, went to court but unfortunately did not win the appeal. applied for to seek permission to upper tribunal ,, but after 6 month they rejected ,,, then loged appeal to upper tribunal after a month now in march 2017 received another refusal as well ,, its been long time i am fighting with my case ,, as the last refusal from upper tribunal they did not give me any further right of appeal ...

can any one please suggest me what should i do ,, if i apply a new EEa2 application again, how much chance to get a visa or will they refuse it again ?

vinny

Re: Eea 2 Need Advice

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:54 am

If two Tribunals held against you, then the UKVI is unlikely to change their decision.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:56 am

noajthan wrote:Posts merged.

No need for multiple posts.

gullposh

Re: Eea 2 Need Advice

Post by gullposh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:34 pm

vinny wrote:If two Tribunals held against you, then the UKVI is unlikely to change their decision.
Thanx vinny for your reply.
Actually i went only in first tribunal court where i got refused but as i beleive my soliciotr did not make any grounds to take permission for further tribunals , in result of this upper tribunal did not allow me permission to go in court .. my solicitor ruined my case . As we living together from last 3 n half years and we got all the docs bills statement tratyy rights up to date. Please may i know what can i do now?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:44 pm

VInny is correct, an unappealed decision on marriage of Convenience finding is extremely bad, and must not be left unchallenged.

You will need to provide compelling evidence over and above that which was placed before the original tribunal, and deal with the issues raised to have any prospect of success.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Obie wrote:VInny is correct, an unappealed decision on marriage of Convenience finding is extremely bad, and must not be left unchallenged.

You will need to provide compelling evidence over and above that which was placed before the original tribunal, and deal with the issues raised to have any prospect of success.
Thankyou obie . Yes m planning to send a new eea file along with further evidence regarding that issue which raised on tribuanl refusal decision . Is that ok

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:43 pm

Well one can only wish you the best and hope all goes well for you.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

gullposh

Re: EEA2 appeal refused. new application.

Post by gullposh » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:42 am

hi gurus ,, i read this forum everyday i want lilltle help from gurus about my eea2 application

my eea2 First tribunal decision was refused last year july 2016 went next tribunal and didnt allow me permision to go further ,,

applied in upper tribunal february 2017. they again sent me refusal permission on letter dates 27 march 2017,and did not give me any further appeal rights as well. after 15 days of refusal dated letter apply again new EEa2 application on 11 april 2017 along all the supporting docs of me any my wife for last 2 and half years,with the clarficiation of the base of Homeoffice refusal ...
in the mean time i am regularly going to home office reporting center after every 2 month.

my new EEa2 application sent on 11 april 2017
fee deducted 20 april 2017.
Now iv received today home office volunteer return letter dated 18 april 2017.
They mentioned we dont have any recored of your application , so you should leave UK as soon as possible.

my question is how can they dont know about my new application as iv sent on 11 april 2017 and they charged fee as well . i am so worried because my next reporting signature is on coming Thursday ,,

so please one of you would suggest me what should i do >? would be so thank full.

gullposh

Post by gullposh » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:46 pm

gullposh wrote:hi gurus ,, i read this forum everyday i want lilltle help from gurus about my eea2 application

my eea2 First tribunal decision was refused last year july 2016 went next tribunal and didnt allow me permision to go further ,,

applied in upper tribunal february 2017. they again sent me refusal permission on letter dates 27 march 2017,and did not give me any further appeal rights as well. after 15 days of refusal dated letter apply again new EEa2 application on 11 april 2017 along all the supporting docs of me any my wife for last 2 and half years,with the clarficiation of the base of Homeoffice refusal ...
in the mean time i am regularly going to home office reporting center after every 2 month.

my new EEa2 application sent on 11 april 2017
fee deducted 20 april 2017.
Now iv received today home office volunteer return letter dated 18 april 2017.
They mentioned we dont have any recored of your application , so you should leave UK as soon as possible.

my question is how can they dont know about my new application as iv sent on 11 april 2017 and they charged fee as well . i am so worried because my next reporting signature is on coming Thursday ,,

so please one of you would suggest me what should i do >? would be so thank full.
can any one help plz ?

goodpartner
Ukraine

Post by goodpartner » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:30 pm

hello, what happens next? can you post some updates?