ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super Premium Service for my ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tm231
Newly Registered

Super Premium Service for my ILR

Post by tm231 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Dear Experts,

I intend to make an application soon for my ILR as a TIER 1 entrepreneur migrant. I will like to use the Super Premium service as the nature of my business demand I travel for consultancy very often and keeping my passport with HO will impact the business adversely.
I would like to get contact details of immigration lawyers that have successfully used this service for applicants in this forum. Gurus please direct me on how to go about it

seasky
BANNED

Re: Super Premium Service for my ILR

Post by seasky » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Super Premium is not available for T1Es. It is clear on the HO website and Zimba88 confirmed it with the super premium team. It is very unfortunate and ridiculous for what is supposed to be a high end visa for international entrepreneurs.

There is one case on this forum with someone claiming to have used the service and it worked out like this: He applied in his solicitors office along with another immigrant who was not T1E. We think 'it slipped through the cracks' of the HO bureaucracy because they focused on the other immigrant when they 'accepted the application'. Also Super premium does not mean they cannot take as much time as they want if you are a complicated case.

No immigration lawyer can specifically help you and anyway it is not allowed to give an lawyers details on this forum.

Here is another idea: if you apply before your current leave ends and your home country allows a 2nd passport (e.g. USA) technically you can travel during the application period as you are still under leave from original period, not under 3C. When you arrive at airport be sure to fully explain this to IO and make sure s/he does not stamp you as a tourist.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:15 pm

seasky wrote:Here is another idea: if you apply before your current leave ends and your home country allows a 2nd passport (e.g. USA) technically you can travel during the application period as you are still under leave from original period, not under 3C. When you arrive at airport be sure to fully explain this to IO and make sure s/he does not stamp you as a tourist.
As far as I am aware, if the applicant's visa has expired after submitting ILR by post, you cannot travel as you have no valid leave and the original expired leave to remain conditions is not applicable if leaving the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tm231
Newly Registered

Post by tm231 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:57 pm

Thank you seasky and CR001 for your response.
I would appreciate if the registered member who used the service can provide more information based on his experience.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:10 pm

His was an application for an extension and NOT for ILR. You cannot use premium or super premium for ILR.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/t1-entrepr ... 27664.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:06 pm

CR001 wrote: As far as I am aware, if the applicant's visa has expired after submitting ILR by post, you cannot travel as you have no valid leave and the original expired leave to remain conditions is not applicable if leaving the UK.
If ur extension took 6 months and u get 2years additional leave from that point. At ur 5 years u can apply ILR and u still have 6 months valid leave.... No 3C needed. Need 2nd passport of course

Riverthamess
Newly Registered

Post by Riverthamess » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:28 pm

seasky wrote:
CR001 wrote: As far as I am aware, if the applicant's visa has expired after submitting ILR by post, you cannot travel as you have no valid leave and the original expired leave to remain conditions is not applicable if leaving the UK.
If ur extension took 6 months and u get 2years additional leave from that point. At ur 5 years u can apply ILR and u still have 6 months valid leave.... No 3C needed. Need 2nd passport of course

Hi Seasky,
That's interesting, but
I don't understand, if I have 2 passports, one I will send to HO with BRP which still has 6m valid leave, how can I return to the UK?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:56 pm

1- You cannot use the super premium service under Tier 1E visa
2- You cannot leave the UK with other passport as you have no BRP to return
3- If your visa expires and you are protected under section 3C, your section 3C will lapse if you leave the UK
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:57 pm

You are both very correct. This system (which is informal) only works if you are from a visa free nationality e.g. USA so u don't need a BRP to get on the plane back. A photo of BRP along with truthful explanation to IO is what is needed.

Clearly t1e is very broken in this system that does not allow travel during extension/ILR

empire
Newly Registered

Post by empire » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:13 pm

I would like to clearify my friends here that super premium service is available for entrepreneur visa,there is no doubt about this.Though official web site denies super premium service but in actual they do offer service on case to case bases.They ask you 10 or 11 question about you and your business and you have to send the form back to them,if they approve your case then they will call for bio metric and you get visa approx i week
after bio metric.Every thing is crystal clear.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:34 pm

empire wrote:I would like to clearify my friends here that super premium service is available for entrepreneur visa,there is no doubt about this.Though official web site denies super premium service but in actual they do offer service on case to case bases.They ask you 10 or 11 question about you and your business and you have to send the form back to them,if they approve your case then they will call for bio metric and you get visa approx i week
The user is asking about ILR ans not a visa extension.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:10 pm

CR001 wrote:
empire wrote:I would like to clearify my friends here that super premium service is available for entrepreneur visa,there is no doubt about this.Though official web site denies super premium service but in actual they do offer service on case to case bases.They ask you 10 or 11 question about you and your business and you have to send the form back to them,if they approve your case then they will call for bio metric and you get visa approx i week
The user is asking about ILR ans not a visa extension.
It is equally not allowed for extensions. So if there is a grey backdoor premium route, would be great to know about it (this forum is all about real life knowledge)

If anything extension is much more complicated than ILR CW timewise

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:13 pm

seasky wrote:It is equally not allowed for extensions. So if there is a grey backdoor premium route, would be great to know about it (this forum is all about real life knowledge) No there isn't a 'backdoor premium route'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

empire
Newly Registered

Post by empire » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:25 pm

CR001 wrote:It is equally not allowed for extensions. So if there is a grey backdoor premium route, would be great to know about it (this forum is all about real life knowledge)

seasky you are right extension is more complicated than ILR but am sure service is available for ILR as well.
i assume they have to check your eligibility for acceptance this could be the reason for not showing super premium service on HO website.As per my knowledge you have to pay fee with all application regular or premium with your application form but for extension you only have to reply their questions first and once you get approved for SPS then they proceed further after all is mater of £ 8795 + 500.just quoting two question here:
-Are you able to provide full payment submissions in the ‘coded format accessible from the HMRC gateway website, p60s, and contracts of employment, p11s and pay slips?
-How is the accountant certified (ACCA, ICAEW)?

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:38 pm

empire wrote:
CR001 wrote:It is equally not allowed for extensions. So if there is a grey backdoor premium route, would be great to know about it (this forum is all about real life knowledge)

seasky you are right extension is more complicated than ILR but am sure service is available for ILR as well.
i assume they have to check your eligibility for acceptance this could be the reason for not showing super premium service on HO website.As per my knowledge you have to pay fee with all application regular or premium with your application form but for extension you only have to reply their questions first and once you get approved for SPS then they proceed further after all is mater of £ 8795 + 500.just quoting two question here:
-Are you able to provide full payment submissions in the ‘coded format accessible from the HMRC gateway website, p60s, and contracts of employment, p11s and pay slips?
Any reason you are not quoting all 11 questions??

Having an accountant is not a t1e criteria ( so why ask accreditation?) also well known that accountant letters mean little to CW. So what kind of question is that?

Lastly, how does one contact HO to get this form and return it?

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:55 pm

CR001 wrote:
seasky wrote:It is equally not allowed for extensions. So if there is a grey backdoor premium route, would be great to know about it (this forum is all about real life knowledge) No there isn't a 'backdoor premium route'.
CR001, Ma'am,

The pain of not being able to travel to international entrepreneurs is immense (I realise a non issue if you opened a take away). As OP says it adversely affects her business. We have now evidence of one person claiming they did SPS successfully and now Empire claiming it is possible too. I realise it's the internet and we could all be teenaged (or octogenarian) pranksters but worth getting to the bottom of this

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:02 pm

seasky wrote:You are both very correct. This system (which is informal) only works if you are from a visa free nationality e.g. USA so u don't need a BRP to get on the plane back. A photo of BRP along with truthful explanation to IO is what is needed.

Clearly t1e is very broken in this system that does not allow travel during extension/ILR
TM231 there is another solution for non visa waiver to get back to U.K. If you have Schengen (I assume u do if u travel a lot) get yourself to one of the Eurostar ports (Brussels, Lille and Paris I believe) you do UK immigration over there. You will meet a UK IO over there and they should let you in. You don't hold the BRP card but you do have leave. Bring photos of card passport at HO and main part of application. Remember no matter what be diligently truthful to IO.

The issue with flying is the airline will not allow you on the plane...

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:09 pm

empire wrote: seasky you are right extension is more complicated than ILR but am sure service is available for ILR as well.
The super premium service is NOT AVAILABLE to TIER 1E applicants. All of you can confirm this yourselves with the super premium team via email as I have done before. Almost every week a new member shows up on forums and makes the same claim again and again !!!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

empire
Newly Registered

Post by empire » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:36 pm

SPS IS AVAILABLE FOR TIER 1E APPLICANTS.I HAVE TO APPLY FOR EXTENSION AS WELL.I READ A LOT ABOUT SPS SERVICE IN THIS FORUM SO JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR FOR EVERYONE I SHARED MY INFORMATION WHICH I GOT FROM SUPER PREMIUM TEAM AND AM SURE THEY DID NOT MAKE A SPECIAL QUESTION FORM FOR ME :idea:
OTHER QUESTION INCLUDES,IMMIGRATION HISTORY,METHOD OF INVESTMENT,TURNOVER ON LAST SUBMITTED ACCOUNTS, PROFIT AND LOSS ETC.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:39 pm

empire wrote:SPS IS AVAILABLE FOR TIER 1E APPLICANTS.I HAVE TO APPLY FOR EXTENSION AS WELL.I READ A LOT ABOUT SPS SERVICE IN THIS FORUM SO JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR FOR EVERYONE I SHARED MY INFORMATION WHICH I GOT FROM SUPER PREMIUM TEAM AND AM SURE THEY DID NOT MAKE A SPECIAL QUESTION FORM FOR ME :idea:
OTHER QUESTION INCLUDES,IMMIGRATION HISTORY,METHOD OF INVESTMENT,TURNOVER ON LAST SUBMITTED ACCOUNTS, PROFIT AND LOSS ETC.
Please don't post in capitals. It's considered to be the equivalent of shouting!
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:40 am

Empire,

Please share the document you got from SPS team and how you contacted them. Cheers

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 am

His was an application for an extension and NOT for ILR. You cannot use premium or super premium for ILR.
last time I checked ILR allowed in premium centres ? so, cr001, do u imply this is changing from this April ?

please clarify..thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:13 am

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:27 am

n8net wrote:
last time I checked ILR allowed in premium centres ? so, cr001, do u imply this is changing from this April ?

please clarify..thanks
Page2 of the Set (O) form clearly states T1E cannot use premium service.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:38 pm

SET(O) form page 2 says:
The applications which may not be made in person are those in the following categories/routes:
businessperson; innovator; investor; self-employed lawyer; Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant; Tier
1 (Investor) migrant; Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, accelerated; Tier 1 (Investor) migrant,
accelerated.