ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PAP and JR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

suvalike
Member of Standing

PAP and JR

Post by suvalike » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:55 am

Hi folks,

Can you please answers the following questions :

Does the PAP should be applied within 14 days of AR rejection ?

Should we apply for PAP via email or by post ?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: PAP and JR

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:51 pm

JR is outside the scope of immigration rules and part of the Administrative law.
You need to send the PAP within 14 days after AR is concluded. It is advisable to consult a lawyer if you want to take you case to JR.

If this was your first refusal, I recommand applying for a fresh application instead to argue your genuineness with all the evidence for your business activity.
Applying for PAP and JR should be considered the last resort and when you have no other options as the JR process is quite expensive and time consuming.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi Zimba,

Can fresh application be made from inside the uk or u got to leave the country first?

KNY

Post by KNY » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:11 pm

sameerb wrote:Hi Zimba,

Can fresh application be made from inside the uk or u got to leave the country first?
Fresh application after first refusal can be made in-country. Several people have done so on this platform successfully.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:15 pm

zimba88 wrote:JR is outside the scope of immigration rules and part of the Administrative law.
You need to send the PAP within 14 days after AR is concluded. It is advisable to consult a lawyer if you want to take you case to JR.

If this was your first refusal, I recommand applying for a fresh application instead to argue your genuineness with all the evidence for your business activity.
Applying for PAP and JR should be considered the last resort and when you have no other options as the JR process is quite expensive and time consuming.

Thanks Zimba....I have already passed my case to the solicitor.He told me that it is not necessary to apply for PAP within 14 days of AR rejection....Can you please give me reference to it.

Thanks

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:02 pm

I believe the HO letter says that you must inform them about why you should be allowed to stay within 14 days. These are not the exact words on the letter, but something along these lines? This applies to new applications, but if you don't get in touch with them for a long period of time, they might take action against you for being in the UK without any leave.