ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employees documents : help please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dhavalkuhadiya

Employees documents : help please

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi ,

I am about to hire new lad to work for me, the problem is , he is only got date of birth certificate that to certified copy from council as he lost all documents, and he does not have no photo I'd prof , no driving license or passport, he is only 19, what can I do ?

Help please .
Ps Zimba , please advice .

Thanks

Dhavalkuhadiya

Re: Employees documents : help please

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:09 am

Hi gurus,

Please help ,

Thanks

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:45 am

If you get the FULL BIRTH CERTIFICATE that should be fine .

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:54 am

 If the employee was born in the UK on after 1 January 1983, a birth certificate,
together with documentation, such as a passport or naturalisation certificate,
which confirms one of their parents had settled status in the UK when the
employee was born,
and additionally, if the parent is the father of the
employee, a marriage certificate to the mother;

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:04 am

The guide is clear what you need to send to prove the settled status of an employee.
If you want to hire him, I suggest to help him get his first adult passport which only costs £72.50. That will help you to avoid all the other hassle of sending birth certificates
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi ,

Thanks very much for help
Much appreciated

Dhavalkuhadiya

Help for : documents please

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Hi gurus/zimba,

I have some questions please help.

1) i have got my first initial leave to remain in May 2014, and I have applied for visa in month of march 2014, now question is , I have employed two full time employees for 12 months and created two job( positions) but in these employment some employers left and new started during same time of some one leaving , so there is no gap in employment , will this be fine ?

2) I have three years accounts first and second year is loss , but third is in profit , the profit is around 10000, so in this case I have to pay 20% corporations tax , is this will help extra or there no advantage of profit or loss in our visa.

Please help
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Help for : documents please

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Posts merged :!:
1) i have got my first initial leave to remain in May 2014, and I have applied for visa in month of march 2014, now question is , I have employed two full time employees for 12 months and created two job( positions) but in these employment some employers left and new started during same time of some one leaving , so there is no gap in employment , will this be fine ?
Yes. You simply need to create 24 months of employment
2) I have three years accounts first and second year is loss , but third is in profit , the profit is around 10000, so in this case I have to pay 20% corporations tax , is this will help extra or there no advantage of profit or loss in our visa.
No relevance to your visa application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Thanks for quick reply , thanks , much appreciated

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:12 am

Hi, gurus/zimba,

I have one question, so , in our actual financial accounts , do we have to write next to director loan - the name of directors or
Only we need to write latter from accountant about director loan mentioning director name and terms and conditions,

And the amount of loan will be the only 50k which will brought initially not the director loan accounts at the end of the year in my case last years figures ?

Thanks please help

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi

Please help

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi zimba

Thanks for help

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:43 am

Hi, Gurus/Zimba

I have got some questions again,

1) Director Loan agreement : Is has to be made by directors only in company letterhead ? or Zimba : I have read in your post that it needs to be done my business solicitor ?

2) My second question is : I have invested 50k from my personal to business account as director loan to business, no after 2 years after not taking salary from business and some drawing from business my director loan account is more than 50K ,

so my account saying if you only needs to show 50k as director loan , we can show as a long term director loan , and other like salary of drawing as a short term creditors, so my long term director loan account will be the only 50k , just to achieve that so HO/ case worker does not get confused

Is this to do right ?

Thanks
Please help

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:18 pm

1) Director Loan agreement : Is has to be made by directors only in company letterhead ? or Zimba : I have read in your post that it needs to be done my business solicitor ?
There is no format. It can be made on any paper signed by directors or prepared on your behalf by a business lawyer
2) My second question is : I have invested 50k from my personal to business account as director loan to business, no after 2 years after not taking salary from business and some drawing from business my director loan account is more than 50K ,
so my account saying if you only needs to show 50k as director loan , we can show as a long term director loan , and other like salary of drawing as a short term creditors, so my long term director loan account will be the only 50k , just to achieve that so HO/ case worker does not get confused
Is this to do right ?
The director loan must be min 50K, it can be higher. No restrictions

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Thanks zimba

Dhavalkuhadiya

Urgent help: pay slip printing

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi
Please help , zimba and all other members
My accountant recently got sage software and he does not know how to print full name on the pay slip as the slip only prints the initial name and surname only ,

Anybody can help please how to print full name on slip or it doesn't matter .

Thanks
Dhaval

clout
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent help: pay slip printing

Post by clout » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi Dhaval,

Sage normally prints only initial name and surname, while your printing the current payslips. To get the full name re-print the payslips, then you will get the full name on the payslip. Sage has the option to reprint the previous payslips.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm

This the second time I have to merge your questions. KEEP ALL YOUR DOCUMENT RELATED QUESTION IN ONE TOPIC :!: :!:

zimba
Mood:

Re: Urgent help: pay slip printing

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Dhavalkuhadiya wrote:Hi
Please help , zimba and all other members
My accountant recently got sage software and he does not know how to print full name on the pay slip as the slip only prints the initial name and surname only ,

Anybody can help please how to print full name on slip or it doesn't matter .

Thanks
Dhaval
This is NOT an immigration related matter. Seek help from the Software support instead !!

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi thanks for replies , I will speak with my accountant,

Zimba , sorry for that again , will not happen again

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi,

Sorry zimba , I will take care in future,

I have spoken to my accountant and his both old software and new software does the same , first initial of the name and then full surname , thats only it does print.

also RTI(FPS) is only showing surname detail of employee only not full name, and he said thats how it works.

Zimba - I can understand its software matter not immigration matter , but would you (guys) please help me, and how much does it effect i cant change to full name on it ?

Thanks
please help

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:37 pm

It is common for Payroll software to show first name and last name in opposite order on Payslips.

Dhavalkuhadiya

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi,
Thanks zimba to reply,
my accountants, all pay slips only does print initial of name and the new sage does the same , some people said it is normal for pay slip,

also he said old pay slips if we want to change we have to submit new RTI for all the employees.

I have read about Moneysoft software and downloaded but looks like i have to start each employee in there from beginning , which will be hard for me , can anybody help with money soft to generate payslips and FPS reports as well.

It would be great help if can anybody help me how to use Money soft basic function for Pay slips and FPS reports.

Waiting for reply.
Thansk

Dhavalkuhadiya

Employees hourly rates

Post by Dhavalkuhadiya » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi zimba/gurus,

I was having one employee , who was working for me last year , and dues to his age change his pay was gone up, but I was paying him right pay as but my accountant forgot change pay , but after I looked on pay slips , I told him, and he paid the underpaid payment with one of the weeks pay with NI and all .

Will this be fine ?

Thanks