ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

50k Extension application refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jafersadeq

Re: 50k Extension application refused

Post by jafersadeq » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 pm

I strongly advise you to use another accountant, the answer is NO, it is possible, you do not need to submit it again, all you need is entering data and print 1000 document, my advice, go to another accountant, in three hours you receive what you ask :) , it is very simple, and your accountant & solicitor want to confuse you. LEAVE your solicitor, LEAVE your accountant.
Re-producing FPS is possible and easy, do not believe anyone says NO. I am not talking about a specified software, but all softwares can do that. THERE are 100 accountants around you can help you.

GOOD LUCK

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:51 am

jafersadeq wrote:I strongly advise you to use another accountant, the answer is NO, it is possible, you do not need to submit it again, all you need is entering data and print 1000 document, my advice, go to another accountant, in three hours you receive what you ask :) , it is very simple, and your accountant & solicitor want to confuse you. LEAVE your solicitor, LEAVE your accountant.
Re-producing FPS is possible and easy, do not believe anyone says NO. I am not talking about a specified software, but all softwares can do that. THERE are 100 accountants around you can help you.

GOOD LUCK
Thank you Jafersadeq. Sadly I don't have an accounting background, but will relay this and speak to another accountant.

I swear the Home Office should generate a list of recommended software to use that they find acceptable. That would certainly make everyone's life easier.

I know HMRC have that list, I used Mitrefinch pay which is on that list thinking that it will be okay and that's why I'm in this mess now. Simply because of a document format issue.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:20 pm

jafersadeq wrote:I strongly advise you to use another accountant, the answer is NO, it is possible, you do not need to submit it again, all you need is entering data and print 1000 document, my advice, go to another accountant, in three hours you receive what you ask :) , it is very simple, and your accountant & solicitor want to confuse you. LEAVE your solicitor, LEAVE your accountant.

GOOD LUCK
Jafersadeq - Hallelujah we have managed to produce the RTI FPS and it looks identical to the link supplied by Zimba

The only think that the RTI FPS which are printed monthly do NOT show is a cumulative or total YTD figure . It only shows the month by month payments. Is that ok? I checked the guidance and it doesn't say anything about it. Please advise. Thank you

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:05 pm

FPS report does not contain YTD, just the xml that sent to HMRC, you do not need it.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:37 pm

jafersadeq wrote:FPS report does not contain YTD, just the xml that sent to HMRC, you do not need it.
Thank you for shedding light on this once gain.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:51 am

Sorry to hear about your AR result.

If you have trouble with MoneySoft, you could try Bright Pay. In Bright Pay, there is a feature that allows you to mark FPS as sent (when you do this, the programme assumes that you have already sent the FPS using some other programme), and you can easily produce the next FPS. The only disadvantage is that the programme has to be downloaded separately for each tax year.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:56 pm

sm12 wrote:Sorry to hear about your AR result.

If you have trouble with MoneySoft, you could try Bright Pay. In Bright Pay, there is a feature that allows you to mark FPS as sent (when you do this, the programme assumes that you have already sent the FPS using some other programme), and you can easily produce the next FPS. The only disadvantage is that the programme has to be downloaded separately for each tax year.
Thank you sm12 - we made it work with Moneysoft without the submission. The other issue was it doesn't have total YTD - but I went through the guidelines and it doesn't require that we have that. Also Jafersadeq confirmed that as well.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:55 pm

That's great that you were able to generate the documents!

Yes, I think only monthly FPS documents are required, not YTD figures.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:17 pm

sm12 wrote:That's great that you were able to generate the documents!

Yes, I think only monthly FPS documents are required, not YTD figures.
Yes Jafersadeeq confirmed that to me and I've also researched to to the best of my knowledge and YTD are not required.

Thanks for your confirmation and have a great night.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi Gurus,

Just wanted to drop say thank you for all your help and support in getting this show on the road. It has been quite a stressful time juggling everything.

I submit my fresh application to the home office yesterday, I updated my bank statements (more recent) and also corrected the RTI FPS. I wrote a kick mule covering letter explaining my situation - hopefully this time round I will receive my BRP and my approval quickly. Fingers crossed.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Best of luck!

Hope you​ hear back soon.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:40 am

Dear Members, You need to ask your accountant to provide you "RTI EXTENDED VERSION" just recently I got this from the accountant and everything mention on it. The Start and Leave date mentioned only once on the FPS. For Exapmle if the Employee start 01 Jan 2016 so its mention on January FPS not for all FPS. If u want so I can upload Extended Version for you.

Also ask your accountant to provide you Epmloyee Pay total for the Year. It will be issued at the end of finnacial Year for example APR 2016 - MARCH 2017.

Thanks

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:09 am

hina_pirzada wrote:Dear Members, You need to ask your accountant to provide you "RTI EXTENDED VERSION" just recently I got this from the accountant and everything mention on it. The Start and Leave date mentioned only once on the FPS. For Exapmle if the Employee start 01 Jan 2016 so its mention on January FPS not for all FPS. If u want so I can upload Extended Version for you.

Also ask your accountant to provide you Epmloyee Pay total for the Year. It will be issued at the end of finnacial Year for example APR 2016 - MARCH 2017.

Thanks
Are names, tax, NI different?? NO.. you just get blank columns !! try to hide those columns, it will be same basic layout. (just taxcode is additional)

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:45 am

sm12 wrote:Best of luck!

Hope you​ hear back soon.
Thank you sm12 - hope to hear back soon with positive news !!!

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:49 am

hina_pirzada wrote:Dear Members, You need to ask your accountant to provide you "RTI EXTENDED VERSION" just recently I got this from the accountant and everything mention on it. The Start and Leave date mentioned only once on the FPS. For Exapmle if the Employee start 01 Jan 2016 so its mention on January FPS not for all FPS. If u want so I can upload Extended Version for you.

Thanks
I had the start and leave dates mentioned on the RTI FPS that I sent in alongside all the other information as per the link that Zimba kindly sent (which you will find further up this thread).

My accountant supplied a letter that shows the hourly rates of the employees as well as the changes to the hourly rate during their employment and the total number of hours worked.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:19 am

@ annoyedatukba. Sorry about your refusal. BTW how can you be annoyed at someone and expect a positive feedback from that person as your name suggest....annoyedatukba. Aliases like; peace-with-UKBA, Happy-with-UKBA.... etc, all connotes positivism. It's just my opinion anyway

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:35 pm

itk wrote:@ annoyedatukba. Sorry about your refusal. BTW how can you be annoyed at someone and expect a positive feedback from that person as your name suggest....annoyedatukba. Aliases like; peace-with-UKBA, Happy-with-UKBA.... etc, all connotes positivism. It's just my opinion anyway
:D

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:52 pm

itk wrote:@ annoyedatukba. Sorry about your refusal. BTW how can you be annoyed at someone and expect a positive feedback from that person as your name suggest....annoyedatukba. Aliases like; peace-with-UKBA, Happy-with-UKBA.... etc, all connotes positivism. It's just my opinion anyway
It's just a screen name, don't read to much in to it. Thanks for your feedback.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:32 am

Hey guys,

I was wondering what is the lead time for IHS refund? It has been 3 weeks since my AR refusal and I have not yet received a refund. In my refusal letter is said I will get the refund in 3 -5 days. Nothing yet received.

Also I had to pay IHS charge again when I made a fresh application.

Tamandua

Post by Tamandua » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:33 am

annoyedatukba wrote:Hey guys,

I was wondering what is the lead time for IHS refund? It has been 3 weeks since my AR refusal and I have not yet received a refund. In my refusal letter is said I will get the refund in 3 -5 days. Nothing yet received.

Many applicants have received a refund before the refusal letter. I got a refund a few days after (about 7 days from the date of the decision). Log in to the IHS portal, then 'view applications' and 'request a refund'. If you didn't get the refund you should be able to see the refund button.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Tamandua wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:Hey guys,

Many applicants have received a refund before the refusal letter. I got a refund a few days after (about 7 days from the date of the decision). Log in to the IHS portal, then 'view applications' and 'request a refund'. If you didn't get the refund you should be able to see the refund button.
Hi Tamandua - thank you for your reply. I did go to the IHS portal, but it keeps wanting me to sign in as a new user.

Upon further research, I found that it could take up to 90 day after AR refusal to get an IHS refund! So I am guessing at this point in time, I am still within the limits set out by the HO for the refund. Once again, nothing to do but wait.

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... on/refunds

Tamandua

Post by Tamandua » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:51 pm

You are very welcome. Try this link: https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... ment/start

Scroll down and then sign in. It should work.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Tamandua wrote:You are very welcome. Try this link: https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... ment/start

Scroll down and then sign in. It should work.
The sign in worked, but there is no "refund" button. Will keep checking and watch out for the amount in my account.

Thanks again for your help in this matter.

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 am

Hello hope you are good.

Is P11 Paye and P11 NIC important documents to submit ?

I wa sjust going through sample reports on your cases submitted by Zimba and others . Iam beginning to worry as I have a feeling my P11 submissions doe snot show complete data for teh employees Iam trying to claim points for . Iam not sure . Just wa slooking at the document and didnt understand as one employee has about 10 ref units and other only 7 .

WIth regards to FPS mine does not look anywhere closer to what this link below

http://www.moneysoft.co.uk/images/pm/de ... 47x957.png

Mine was auto generated every month and looks Not okay . I shall confirm with mya ccountant today .

Could you please confirm between P11 and FPS which is more important ?
and also If my data seems to be incomplete can I submit them now while my decision is still under process?
Or do i have to just wait for my decision please?

Can I update HO with more docs during the process? Or do you think Ho will consider as minor omisson and ask for the documentation ? or should I send before they ask please advise. Zimba if you can help with regards to this query please?

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:09 am

Also please tell me your timelines for receiving your refusal . You did say dec 2016 applied and received feb 2017

What dates please. Just to get an estimate on weeks. Iam currently on my 10th week. Iam hoping to hear anytime from now to next two weeks.

and also just in case I receive a refusal on similar grounds what do you advise for my options please?