ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Private messages disabled

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mkhan2525

Private messages disabled

Post by mkhan2525 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:13 pm

I'm unable to send or access my private messages. I have over 30 posts.

Can Admin take a look at my account?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Private messages disabled

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Should be working now to send and receive. Not sure why it was disabled but a gentle reminder that any abuse of the PM privilege or hassling members to PM you or sending unsolicited PMs to members and it will be withdrawn permanently.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mkhan2525

Post by mkhan2525 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:54 pm

CR001 wrote:Should be working now to send and receive. Not sure why it was disabled but a gentle reminder that any abuse of the PM privilege or hassling members to PM you or sending unsolicited PMs to members and it will be withdrawn permanently.
Thanks for restoring my access. I'm not sure why you have the idea in your head that I have been abusing the PM system when I've had access for a long tme.

With an attitude like that you don't paint a very positive picture of this board.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:58 am

mkhan2525 wrote:
CR001 wrote:Should be working now to send and receive. Not sure why it was disabled but a gentle reminder that any abuse of the PM privilege or hassling members to PM you or sending unsolicited PMs to members and it will be withdrawn permanently.
Thanks for restoring my access. I'm not sure why you have the idea in your head that I have been abusing the PM system when I've had access for a long tme.

With an attitude like that you don't paint a very positive picture of this board.
Mmmmm, I can maybe now understand why it was disabled in January given your ungrateful self entitled view (yes, had to go back to January to investigate to see what occurred) and sorted it out as soon as another mod brought you post to my attention, instead of leaving you 'hanging for days'.

I did state the bold bit above, which is part of the forum T&Cs mentioned to many members and not directed specifically to you. You might want to take some time to refresh yourself again with the forum rules!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mkhan2525

Post by mkhan2525 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:19 pm

CR001 wrote:
mkhan2525 wrote:

Mmmmm, I can maybe now understand why it was disabled in January given your ungrateful self entitled view (yes, had to go back to January to investigate to see what occurred) and sorted it out as soon as another mod brought you post to my attention, instead of leaving you 'hanging for days'.

I did state the bold bit above, which is part of the forum T&Cs mentioned to many members and not directed specifically to you. You might want to take some time to refresh yourself again with the forum rules!!
I fail to understand what the link is between my PM system being disabled and my post on the forum. It appears from your remarks that you are trying to cause mischief. As a mod on this forum you should know better.

It is very unfortunate to see for some time that anyone expressing an alternative view point from moderators on this forum are not respected. Then you resort to childish tactics such as disabling the PM facility for no aparant reason .

I don't see anything wrong with my January post I only said what I have personally experienced.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:51 am

CR001 didn't disable your PM access. She did however take considerable (free) time to rectify the issue in an attempt to help as you requested.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.