ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attention to Forum Administrator/Moderators

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iCloud
- thin ice -

Attention to Forum Administrator/Moderators

Post by iCloud » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Dear forum administrator/moderators,

It's been long time I have been following this forum. I met J_Karim on this forum while discussing about naturalisation. I learned a lot about Irish Citizenship from this forum as many people with good knowledge share their ideas and experience regarding citizenship.

This forum is acting as a FREE virtual solicitor where people from different locations helping each other as well as moderators.

I am so glad and expressing gratitude to immigrationboards.com that I got my approval after discussing many things on this forum. I do agree that there was a irrelevant discussion between me and J_Karim. I do understand, that this forum is not a place for irrelevant discussion.

I want to apologise to immigrationboards.com on behalf of my friend J_Karim. I would be obliged and ensure that my friend J_Karim will be abiding the forum's Terms and Conditions.

I would be very happy if you guys can let him visit this forum again as he is eagerly waiting to visit this forum and to write something productive about Immigration and Citizenship.

Just to mention, there are some other people in the same house also unable to access this forum due to IP blocked.

Thanks,
iCloud

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Attention to Forum Administrator/Moderators

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:32 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.