ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 Years ILR Application after ILR / SET (O) Refusal 322(5)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

daisydude94
BANNED

10 Years ILR Application after ILR / SET (O) Refusal 322(5)

Post by daisydude94 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 am

Hello,
I wonder if someone could help me with this please.

I applied for ILR after being on Tier 1 for 5 years and got some problems with tax discrepancies .. Same day appointment was not successful and visa was refused. made second appointment and again visa was refused.

My representative advised me not to go for Admin review or anything but rather re apply via post this application was never responded. I was then asked to make paper application through post I didn't hear back from them for many months and then as I completed 10 years I varied my application from SET (O) to SET(LR). I am not sure whether this was the right thing to do but I still have not heard back from HO for the past 6 months. I still regret that why I didn't go for review.

My question is what shall I do .

Shall I wait for response or write to them again.

Any help would be much appreciated.

SM03KUW
Newly Registered

Re: 10 Years ILR Application after ILR / SET (O) Refusal 322

Post by SM03KUW » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:19 am

Hi,

On what date did you vary your application, did HO confirm variation? On what date?

Thanks

daisydude94
BANNED

Post by daisydude94 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:56 pm

I varied my application in september. I am not sure about exact date but it was around middle of sep.
I received confirmation from HO and they confirmed that my application is still under progress. All my taxes are clear but I wonder why its taking so long to process my application.

The other thing that I would like to seek assistance for is whether my application would be considered now etc.

SM03KUW
Newly Registered

Post by SM03KUW » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi,

How long it took HO to confirm variation.

Thanks

daisydude94
BANNED

Post by daisydude94 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:40 pm

when i applied in sep they confirmed my application and requested biometrics. The application is still under consideration as confirmed by a letter from HO