ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea FM appeal timeline

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Petanque
Newly Registered

Eea FM appeal timeline

Post by Petanque » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Hi all,
I am really struggling to find information on EEA appeal timeline. We have submitted my mum's appeal in august 2016 and still no news on the hearing date. Is anyone else in the same situation? What can i do to speed this process up (if anything)?

Thank you very much for advice!

Shibly
Newly Registered

Re: Eea FM appeal timeline

Post by Shibly » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:34 pm

My timeline is :

Appeal submitted : August 2016
Notice of pending appeal: September

Since then haven't heard anything yet waiting for hearing date.

Petanque
Newly Registered

Post by Petanque » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:59 am

Thanks Shibly, a bit releaved to know i'm not the only one... I thought the hearing date should arrive within 6 months... Its 8 now and still no response...

Shibly
Newly Registered

Post by Shibly » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:58 am

This waiting time is really a long way. We can't do anything at this stage just to wait and be positive . It will take I think around a year to get hearing date. Plz keep updating here when you get any news. Would be appreciated.

Zimsparta

Post by Zimsparta » Thu May 11, 2017 11:38 pm

My tribunal appeal waiting time was 9 months and then the first hearing was adjourned as that's what they mostly do at the first appointment. Our actual hearing was about ten days later we submitted appeal in the beginning of Feb and went to court and oc Oct

Petanque
Newly Registered

Post by Petanque » Mon May 15, 2017 8:41 am

Hi Zimsparta, thank you for sharing! Could you please clarify 9 months before the court hearing or 9 months before you find out when is the hearing? How much notice do they usually give? Is the decision taken on the day of the hearing? Thank you!

Petanque
Newly Registered

Post by Petanque » Mon May 15, 2017 8:45 am

Shibly, are there any news on your side? We applied for appeal in August and waiting for over 9 months now. Not sure if we should try to chase the tribunal or ask the council? Or do we just continue waiting? Anyone, please share your experience?

Petanque
Newly Registered

Post by Petanque » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Hey guys, wanted to touch base again! We are waiting for our court hearing date for nearly a year now! Anyone else in the same situation? Is there anything we can do to speed this process up? Could you please share your experience? Really worried now that the brexit talks started...

mkhan2525

Post by mkhan2525 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Petanque wrote:Hey guys, wanted to touch base again! We are waiting for our court hearing date for nearly a year now! Anyone else in the same situation? Is there anything we can do to speed this process up? Could you please share your experience? Really worried now that the brexit talks started...
Do you live in or outside of London?