ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Call from UKVI for ILR settlement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

max4444
India

Interview Call from UKVI for ILR settlement

Post by max4444 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi

i have applied for ILR on 5 years continuous residence through tier1 general route.
I have been called by UKVI for a interview on 6th march 2017 they have not mention any reason.

they just wrote
"" we are currently considering your application and would like you to attend an interview to help us assess your application""

am bit worried what could be reason

is this something related to my self employment( ltd company director) + full-time salaried earnings i need to prove they are genuine.?
or

Recently they have also asked me to provide the reason for the absence from UK for period of 66 days in 5 years which i submitted as additional self declaration letter

do i need to carry any documents for interview?

if anybody on the same route and whoever crossed these interviews your feedback's are really appreciated. any advice will help some one on the same path .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Interview Call from UKVI for ILR settlement

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:06 pm

If you search the forum, you will see that many Tier 1 G to ILR applicants have had a) interviews and b) some refusals. It all depends on your circumstances/tax amendments/income declared to HO vs HMRC etc.

See this link for info (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:32 am

Thank you for your Quick Response and useful thread. Thanks a lot.

monty87

Post by monty87 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 pm

I think Home Office is interviewing applicants who have shown more then one source of income during their ILR application.

dk_kk
Newly Registered

Post by dk_kk » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi max4444

I think they ask about your ltd company related mainly, When did you first sent your application for ILR?
I'm also in same situation for the application sent on july 15th but still waiting for the call.

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Hi

I have sent my application in May 2016.

I will keep the forum updated with the interview questions and outcome.

Thanks for all your help.

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:36 pm

Hey Guys

Been to interview its all went well and good.

they are all asking common questions related to your self employment.
most of the question similar to the thread posted above.

as you said the question varies on individual circumstances.

Hope all applications will get successful

nhraviraj
Newly Registered

Post by nhraviraj » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi,

I've been asked to come for an interview at the VFS/UKVI office in central London.
Could you please let me know whether you went there as well?
It was a skype interview or a face to face interview?

Thank you in advance.
Ravi.

paboluuk

Post by paboluuk » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:55 pm

hi max4444,

Have they gave any clue on the outcome of the interview ? When did you submitted you first Tier 1 visa application. The earnings you shown was from self-employment or Employment ?

Thanks

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:27 am

Hi

@nhraviraj

I went to VFS office in Belfast.
It is a skype Interview.

@paboluuk

No they have not given any clue about outcome of the interview they will be supportive throughout the interview.

first tier 1 was submitted on March 2011

The earnings i shown them from Salary plus Self Employment.

prepare well please.

case worker do analysis on our application all 5 years history and he prepares a questionnaire to interviewer.
1) questions related to Transactions Money in and out.
2) Questions related to management of hours if salaried and self employment.
3) Questions related to HMRC tax declaration ( they have complete paper work from hmrc about our tax returns)
4) Questions relate to clients ( nature of business, address, times of visit , how do you approach)

it is completely depends on individual cases .

make sure you have all the answers for every single transaction about money coming in and going out from business account and personal account.

whatever you say interviewer fills the questionnaire and a copy of recorded session will send out to case worker

jarraj1102

Post by jarraj1102 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Dear forum members,

My case in brief

Tier 1 general initial application through dividends as company director(2011)
Extension same as before (2013)
ILR application applied by post on august 2016 as Payee

I have received a invitation for an interview next week .Can anyone who has been to an interview as a company director in their previous applications kindly please answer some of the queries i have:

1. what type of questions are being raised for applicants who were company directors (not sole traders) previously? especially around taxes . Are there any questions on self assessment/corporation tax.

2.Type of questions regarding previous amendments?

Your feedback will help me prepare for my interview

Many thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:33 pm

jarraj1102 wrote:Dear forum members,

My case in brief

Tier 1 general initial application through dividends as company director(2011)
Extension same as before (2013)
ILR application applied by post on august 2016 as Payee

I have received a invitation for an interview next week .Can anyone who has been to an interview as a company director in their previous applications kindly please answer some of the queries i have:

1. what type of questions are being raised for applicants who were company directors (not sole traders) previously? especially around taxes . Are there any questions on self assessment/corporation tax.

2.Type of questions regarding previous amendments?

Your feedback will help me prepare for my interview

Many thanks in advance.
If you read the topic, you would find that the link of similar questions has already been posted.
CR001 wrote:If you search the forum, you will see that many Tier 1 G to ILR applicants have had a) interviews and b) some refusals. It all depends on your circumstances/tax amendments/income declared to HO vs HMRC etc.

See this link for info (click)
max4444 wrote:Hey Guys

Been to interview its all went well and good.

they are all asking common questions related to your self employment.
most of the question similar to the thread posted above.

as you said the question varies on individual circumstances.

Hope all applications will get successful
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:38 am

Hey

Due to system error by UKVI my first interview transcripts were not saved by interviewer and I was called for second interview.

I been to second one Last week the questions are all repeated , did well.

Hopefully I will get my success result in 6 to 8 weeks time.

Max4444

mpath
Newly Registered

Post by mpath » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 pm

max4444 wrote:Hey

Due to system error by UKVI my first interview transcripts were not saved by interviewer and I was called for second interview.

I been to second one Last week the questions are all repeated , did well.

Hopefully I will get my success result in 6 to 8 weeks time.

Max4444
Hi max4444,

In your interview, they asked questions about your current ILR application only or last 5 years self employment related questions like initial and extension application clients, services you provide etc?
Also, do they asked you any questions related to amendments?

Your reply is much appreciated.

Thanks
mpath

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:55 am

@mpath

1) In my Case UKVI ask me questions related to amendments for last 5 years self -employment.
2) in my Case UKVI ask me initial application clients details, services. but not on previous applications.

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:50 am

Hey Guys -- Urgent

My ILR got refused - From the interview they come to a conclusion that my Self employed earning are not genuine and I was said by home office if the decision is incorrect i can apply for Administrative Review.

I am in dilemma whether to go for AR or not?

What is administrative Review , How much time it will take home office decision ?

what if I do not like to go for AR and Leave the UK how long will it take for Homeoffice to send my passport and how much time i can stay after refusal?

Please any one from this forum please provide response for above.

jarraj1102

Post by jarraj1102 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:58 pm

max4444 wrote:Hey Guys -- Urgent

My ILR got refused - From the interview they come to a conclusion that my Self employed earning are not genuine and I was said by home office if the decision is incorrect i can apply for Administrative Review.

I am in dilemma whether to go for AR or not?

What is administrative Review , How much time it will take home office decision ?

what if I do not like to go for AR and Leave the UK how long will it take for Homeoffice to send my passport and how much time i can stay after refusal?

Please any one from this forum please provide response for above.
Hi Maxx,

Sorry to hear the news.

I could suggest you some points if you can provide me with the following info

Was the rejection based on genuineness on current self employment income?
How they have decided the income was not genuine?

Regards
Raj

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:14 pm

HI Raj

Thank for helping me out , i am very depressed don't know what to do even i don't know how to write a Administrative Review form. My Brain is totally Blank, i don't know whom i need to seek for advise and help like solicitors even if i found am i going to win the case or i will loose the money i am already skint.

i am attaching the form i have received from Ho.
*********************************************************************************************************************************
•Home Office

Dear:

Your application for indefinite leave to remain has been refused
We have considered your application for indefinite leave to remain and have refused it. You can apply for administrative review of this decision.
What this means for you.
Your application for indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom has been refused. If you think an error was made in the decision you may apply for an administrative review. Instructions on how to apply can be found in the enclosed documents.
If you do not apply for administrative review and do not have any other legal basis to remain in the United Kingdom you may have to leave the country.
Further information
The enclosed documents set out the reasons why your application failed and informs you of the legal consequences.
Yours sincerely,
Sheffield Development Team 5 on behalf of the Secretary of State

Reasons for Decision NRA

Re:Mr:
Date of
Our ref
Refusal of application
On 18 May 2016 you made an application for Indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom. This application has been refused.

REASONS FOR DECISION
We have considered your application on behalf of the Secretary of State and your application has been refused. In making the decision to refuse your application, careful consideration has been given to the following:

You were granted leave to enter the United Kingdom on the. 2009.
You were granted leave to•remain in the United Kingdom on : the'. : 2009.
You were granted leave to remain in the United Kingdom on Study Work) migrant until 2011.
You were granted leave to remain in the nited Kingdom on migrant until 1 _ 2013.

2007 as a Student until 2009 as a Student until
• 2009 as a Tier 1 (Post
: 2011 as a Tier 1 (General)

You were granted further leave to remain in the United Kingdom on the (General) migrant until I 2016.
To qualify for indefinite leave to remain, a Tier 1 (General) Migrant mu

2013 as a Tier 1

in Paragraph 245CD of the Immigration Rules and paragraphs 19 and 19G) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules.
Paragraph 19 and 190) of Appendix A states:

The Secretary of State must be satisfied that the earnings are from genuine employ1nent. If the Secretary of State is not satisfied, points for those earnings will not be awarded.
G) In making the assessment in paragraph 19 , the Secretary of State will assess on the balance of probabilities and may take into account the following factor

(i) the evidence the applicant has submitted;

(ii) whether the money appears to have been earned through genuine employment, rather than being borrowed, gifted, or otherwise shown in the applicant's financial transactions or records without being earned;
(iii) whether the business from which the earnings are claimed can be shown to exist and be lawfully and genuinely trading;

(iv) verification of previous earnings claims with declarations made in respect of the applicant to other Government Departments, including declarations made in respect of earnings claimed by the applicant in previous applications;

(v) the applicant's previous educational and business experience (or lack thereof) in relation to the claimed business activity;
(vi) the applicant's immigration history and previous activity in the UK;

(vii) where the nature of the pplicant's employment or business requires him to have mandatory accreditation, registration or insurance, whether that accreditation, registration or insurance has been obtained;
(viii) any payments made by the applicant to other parties; and

(ix) any other relevant information.
In making the assessment, the Secretary of State has considered the following fac ors:

i. the evidence which you have submitted:

• Payslips-
• Santander bank statements
• Barclays Business bank statements
• Invoices
• Dividends
• Business Accounts

11. whether the earnings claimed appear to have been eamed through genuine employment, rather than being borrowed, gifted, or. otherwise shown in your financial transactions or records without being earned; And

111. whether the business from which the earnings are claimed can be shown to exist and be lawfully and genuinely trading;

You ai:e claiming to have earned a total admissible income of £38,412.27 over the period 1
2015 to 2016 from a combination of self employed earnings from:
Ltd in the UK, and salaried earnings from- - : UK You have
claimed 20 points for previous earnings under Appendix A of the Inuµigration Rules on the basis
of your earnings as detailed below.

On 24 Mar h 2017 you attended an interview in relation to your Tier 1 General ILR application.

Salaried employment with :

You have claimed e.arnings o £16,212.27 from your salaried employment witn
for the period from I - 2015 to : l 2016. The payments detailed by each of the payslips are corroborated by the Santander bank statements you have provided in support of your application. •.

During the interview you confirmed that your role in your salaried position for l
. was a 'front line technical support analyst' which involved taking calls 'from end

users to solve IT problems'. You also confirmed that you worked 35 hours per week for this employment from Monday to Friday.

Self employed earnings from

You have claimed points on the basis of £22,200 earnings in the form of Dividends from your self employed business As evidence of your earnings you have provided invoices, dividends, company accounts and bank statements.
You confirmed in your interview that the nature of your business is 'domestic and software development' and that you 'provide the application for the clients like generating reports from the web based application. And the coding for the application'.
You confirmed that the hours of work for your self employment was '30 hours per week it depends on the work. I work on weekends and in the evenings after the work'.

Earnings/Hours worked

With reference to questions 4 and 5 of the interview transcript you were asked the following:

Q4: How many hours a week do you work, and on what days?
A: For] I work 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
I work 30 hours per week it depends on the work I work on weekends and in the evenings after the work.
QS: In your application you are claiming earnings from self employment and employed work. How do you manage your time between your self employment and employed work?
A: I use a day planner. Once I have finished the work from - : my IT work is home based I log in from home I work evenings and weekends.

You were also_ asked the following question:

QS: Can you confirm the address where your business is registered?
A:

Q9: Your business address on your invoice shows you are operating from Glasgow but your residential address shows you are based in Belfast - how can you operate your business from Glasgow living in Belfast? How long does it take you _to get to Glasgow?
A: I have got a home in Glasgow. Currently I am living in Belfast but my wife lives in Glasgow in the Flat. It takes 45 minutes by Flight. The whole journey takes 1 and half hours. I do on line check in. I came to Belfast for work I work for :

Q10: Where do you physically carry out consultations - i.e. do you meet with clients at their premises?
A: No, I meet them through Skype, it is quicker and faster_

From the payslips yoµ have provided as evi ence of your salaried income, the rate of pay is £7.50 per hour which would equate to a daily rate of £52.50 per day The hours worked are approximately 35 hours per week with overtime showing for some weeks.

From the invoices you have provided as evidence•of your self employed earnings, the rate of pay is £200 per day. '

It is notable that the time spent travelling between your homes in Belfast and Glasgow would have an effect on the hours which you were available to work, and it therefore does not seem plausible that you were able to travel and also work for 65 hours•per week for both employed and self employed jobs. In addition we find it questionable that you would choose to work in a salaried position in ,vhich you earn £7.50 per hour/£52.50 per day in Belfast whilst your wife resides in Glasgow, when you claim that you are able to earn £200 per day as self employed working from home. This raises doubt regarding the earnings you have claimed from self employment.

Furthermore, it is also noted that the financial costs of running two homes plus the costs of flying.between Glasgow and Belfast would be quite substanti , which further adds weight to our concerns as stated above.

Client

You have provided 14 invoices for your clien, t _
£29,000. During your interview you confirmed that ' and the nature of their business is 'IT development'.

T.td showing a total sales of
. Ltd is your only client

A search of the internet using the name and address or _ Ltd does not show a website. C mpanies House shows the nature of the business is 'Business and domestic software development'.

We have concerns regarding the payments from your clien•t

_ f:f Solutions and the invoices

and the bank statements provided. The dates which you have invoiced your client are the same as the dates on which your client paid the amounts owed into your bank account. It does not seem plausible for a business to invoice a client and receive payment on the same day.
- In addition it is noted that your client's business is IT related and yet does not have a website which rai es further doubts.•regarding if the earnings you have claimed.

Advertising

During the interview you were questioned about how you advertised your business and fourid your clients as follows:

Q11: How do you attract clients to your business?
A: Through recruitment agency, I self market, I approach them and send my business profile to them.

Q15: How did your clients know about your business?
A: Through the Agency 's

Your response only provides basic information which is of concern as we would expect the owner of a business to be able to divulge more detailed information regarding how a client secured the services of their business.

Bank Statements

During the interview you were questioned about transactions showing on your bank accounts as follows:

Q23: Your bank statement for your business shows that as soon as you are paid by '
Solutions you instantly pay yourself Dividend - why is this and why do you not wait to the end of each month before making your Dividend payments?
A: I never observe this whenever there is a need I transfer money to my bank account. I have
commitments to my family in India and UK

Q25: The Santander bank statement provided shows money being credited to your account and shortly transactions debited from your account totalling the amount that was originally paid in. Can you explain why you this is?
A: I have commitments to my family in India and I have some debit in India I need to clear I send them money

Q26: Your account shows on 2015 you received a payment of £2000 from WU -can you tell me who this is and what the payment was for?
A: It is Western Union, My relative in India my cousin, He borrowed a money from me and he returned back the money to me he returned it via Western Union

Your responses at interview and the information provided in the bank statements further adds to our existing doubts about whether the monies shown on your bank statements has been earned through genuine employment.

iv. verification of your previous earnings claims with de.clarations made to other Government Departments, including declarations made in respect of earnings claimed by you in previous applications;

You submitted a Tier 1 (General) application on 2011 and claimed total earnings of
.£38,303.56 of which £17,080.32 was salaried employment and £21,230 was self employed earnings.You submitted a Tier 1 (General) extension application on : 2013 .and claimed total earnings of £37,013.85 of which £18,833.63 was salaried and £18,182.23 was from dividends from self employment.

The Secretary of State has conducted further enq nes with HM Revenue and Customs to establish self-employed earnings and dividend payments which had been declared to HM Revenue and Customs. HM Revenue and Customs records show the following information:

Tax Year
Total earnings Self Employed:
Net Profit/Dividends
2009/10 {12,330
2010/11 {38,234 {19884 Net Profit
2011/12 [20,102 [1550 Net Profit
2012/13 [41,689 [16364 Dividends
2013/14 [19,094 [900 Dividends

We have considered the evidence you have provided and yo':1r responses at interview with the above HMRC information,. Whilst we are satisfied that there are no discrepancies of amounts

claimed on previous applications and the amounts declared to HMRC, we do have concerns regarding fluctuating earnings in the above tax years.

HRMC records show a significantly lower amouht of earnings during the years in between applications. During the interview you were asked to provide an explanation why earnings were
' greater during the periods claimed for previous applications and you replied 'IT business fluctuates, there was no work during that period I never observed ,that it was different'.

Your reasons for the differences in earnings are noted. However due to our existing concerns regarding earnings claimed in your current application, it does not seem credible that the fluctuations in IT business which you state caused your self employed earnings to be higher in the tax years above coincided with the periods claimed in your previous applications.

For the•reasons outlined above, the Secretary of State on balance of probabilities is not satisfied that the self employed earnings you have claimed in your Tier 1 (General) application are• genume.
Paragraph 7 to 34 of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules Previous Earnings
You have claimed 20 points for previous earnings. However, as explained above we are not
satisfied the your self employed earnings are genuine. As your salaried earnings only total
£16,212.27 no points have been awarded for Previous Earnings. UK Experience
As O points have been awarded for Previous Earnings, we have therefore been unable to award points for UK Experience.
20 have been awarded as claimed in your application. Qualifications
35 points have been awarded as claimed in your application.
Therefore, you have been awarded in total 55 points under Paragraph 7 to 34 of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules.
Therefore you do not satisfy the requirements of the Immigration Rules and it has been decided to refuse your application for Leave to Remain as a Tier 1 (General) migrant under paragraph 245CD of the Immigration Rules as you do not meet the requirements at paragraph 245CD(g) under paragraph 19(i) & 19(j) on Appendix A.
Right to verify
Please note, on this occasion we have not carried out full verification checks to ensure the authenticity of the documents you submitted or the statements that you have made on your application form, as your application falls for refusal on other grounds as outlined above.
However, the Home Office reserves the right in future to request independent third pa.rty verification to check the authenticity of any piece of supporting documentation that you provided with this application, or will provide in any future application or any statements that you have made or will make in connection with this cir any future application.

The Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) you submitted with your application has been retained and destroyed as it is no longer valid.

Enforcement Warnin2'
Re:Mr:
Date of decision: •
Om ref: I
ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW
You may seek administrative review of the decision to refuse leave to remain. You may only seek an administrative review of this decision if you think there has been a case working error. There is a fee for administrative review. The fee will be refunded if the outcome of the administrative review is at leave is granted.
You may apply for administrative review online. The online application can be accessed at https: // eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk / outreach/UKVI Admin Review Guidance.ofml
You have 14 calendar days after the date on which you received this decision to apply for administrative review.
IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE
If you have made an Immigration Health Surcharge payment in relation to your refused application for leave to remain, it may be refyndable. If you do not apply for administrative review it will be refunded after the time period to apply for administrative review has expired. If you apply for administrative review, it will only be refunded if your application for administrative review is unsuccessful. If and when your Immigration Health Surcharge is refundable we will provide you with further notice.
LIABILITY FOR REMOVAL
Persons who require, but no longer have, leave to enter or remain may be liable to removal from the United Kingdom under section 10 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (as amended by the Immigration Act 2014). •
You may be detained or placed on reporting co ditions.
You do not have to leave the United Kingdom during the time period in which you may apply for administrative review. If you apply for administrative review you do not need to leave the United Kingdom until we decide your application. If you do not apply for administrative review, or extend your leave to remain on another basis, you will soon be given further notice that you must leave the United Kingdom.
If you wish to seek legal advice you must do so now.
CONSEQUENCES OF ILLEGALLY STAYING IN THE UK
• Persons who remain in the UK without lawful basis may be prosecuted for the offence of overstaying under the Immigration Act 1971, the penalty for which is a fine and/ or up to 6 months imprisonment. If you do not leave voluntarily and removal action is required you may face a re-entry ban of up to 10 years. If you decide to stay, then your life in the UK will become increasingly more difficult. For example, some of the consequences of not leaving immediately will be that:
• You ,vill not be allowed to work in the UK. Immigration Enforcement Officers visit workp'iaces and•any employer found to be employing an illegal immigrant may be liable for a civil penalty of up to £20,000 per illegal worker.
• The Immigration Act 2014 will require landlords to conduct immigration checks. Landlords will face a penalty if they let a property to an illegal migrant.
• You are not entitled to claim benefits. Immigration Enforcement will share your details with HMRC or DWP. You may be liable for prosecution if you make a false declaration

to these organisations or fail to inform them of a change in your circumstances which affects your entitlement to benefits.
• You may be charged for any secondary healthcare you receive.
• Immigration Enforcement may share your details with financial fraud prevention organisations to allow service providers to decide whether you should have access to financial products such as bank accounts and credit agreements.
• Immigration Enforcement will ask the DVLA not to issue you with a driving licence. If you already have one, we will ask the DVLA to consider cancelling it. If your licence is cancelled, you will then be unable to drive legally in the UK.
IF YOU HAVE FURTHER REASONS FOR WANTING TO STAY IN THE UK
If you wish to apply for leave to remain in another capacity you must do so on the appropriate application form with the appropriate fee. Further information and the relevant application forms can be obtained from our website www.gov.uk/uk-visas-immigration.
If you are liable for removal it is in your interests to make any further application quickly as your removal may be enforced. •
HELP AND ADVICE ON RETURNING HOME
The Home Office Voluntary Departure Service can be contacted for help on returning home.
The team can discuss your return, obtain your travel document and send it to the port of departure, help with the cost of your tickets or provide other practical assistance.
Telephone: 0300 004 0202 (Monday-Friday between 9.00 and 17.30)
Fax: 0870 336 9544
You can email the teams. Email:
voluntarvdeparture@hcimeoffice.gsi.gov.uk if you are planning a voluntary departure from the UK and need help with your travel document or cost of flight but do not require a specia. l assistance.
AssistedVoluntarvRetutn@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk if you are planning a voluntary departure from the UK but require special assistance which includes help with your medical needs or reintegration into the country of your return.

Please tell us what you think of this service by completing our anonymous customer satisfaction survey. To access the survey, simply type the web address into your internet browser or scan the QR code with your smart phone.

Please Help me All.

'

'

jarraj1102

Post by jarraj1102 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi Max444,

Thanks for sharing the decision letter.

Could you please send me a private message with your contact details.

Regards

Raj

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:26 pm

jarraj1102 wrote:Could you please send me a private message with your contact details.
User max4444 does not have PM access yet. Additionally, kindly desist from asking members to contact you visa PM with their personal contact information. Any further such requests from you to other members and your PM function privilege will be withdrawn permanently.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

max4444
India

Post by max4444 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:54 am

Hey Raj

I am not able to send private message here
you can Email me your contact details at email address removed by moderator then i will be able to share my detaisl or add me skype id xxxxxxxx.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:00 am

max4444 wrote:Hey Raj

you can Email me your contact details at email address removed by moderator then i will be able to share my detaisl or add me skype id xxxxxxxx.
I strongly suggest you read the forum T&Cs and re-read what I have posted above. The same rule applies to members who persistently post their contact details. Any more such postings and your membership will be terminated. Everyone is a stranger to you on this forum, possibly a scammer/spammer.

See READ ME
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Moon84

Post by Moon84 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:03 am

max4444 wrote:Hey Raj

Hi Max4444,
I read your all post but I cant find did you have amendments in your tax could you please confirm you have any tax amendments? thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:11 am

Moon84 wrote:Hi Max4444,
I read your all post but I cant find did you have amendments in your tax could you please confirm you have any tax amendments? thank you
If you read this long post stating reasons (click), you will understand the issue is about doubts of genuine income and NOT tax discrepancies.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

saleemd
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by saleemd » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi MAX444,

Sorry to hear about your refusal but i think i can suggest a few things to you as i have been in the same situation when i applied for my tier 1 visa extension.

my visa was rejected on the basis of paragraph 245 and the self employed income was deemed as non genuine.

I took the following steps and won it in court.
1. Got a statement from the MD ( your self employed client) regarding my work and he explained everything ref the hours worked and invoices getting paid.
2. Got a statement from the MD ( your salaried employer) regarding my work, character and he explained my working hours.
2a, Got the interview transcript and highlighted all the points where i said my income was genuine and how many hours i had worked, also you can say that although you're not entitled to public funds even then you are running both the houses efficiently.
3. Hired a good lawyer who presented my case, its rejected on balance of probabilities so if you have enough evidence in court it could go in your favor.

Don't lose hope mate I'm sure if you plan things properly it would go in your favor.

regards,
Sal