ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i travel to Home country after given ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

africangirl
Mozambique

Can i travel to Home country after given ILR

Post by africangirl » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Hi All,

Now i have ILR will i be allowed to travel to my home country i have never travelled there before even though i was refused my asylum case and only given DL on humanitarian grounds and for more than 15 years never been back to my home country. I was not sure if i am allowed to travel there now i do have ILR to what point will one be allowed to go back to their home country.

I do hold my country's passport and i knew some people after they have been given ILR after being on their asylum visa they do travel to their home country.

Am i being just scared of H/O and moreover was never given asylum and my documents i received when i get ILR doesn't say anything about limitation of travelling abroad.

Thanks