ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visitor Visa Refused_2017

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Abdallah786
Newly Registered

UK Visitor Visa Refused_2017

Post by Abdallah786 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello all,

I have just had an application to visit my family in the UK refused for the 2nd time in a row. The reasons for refusal are:
"You have stated that you are employed as a teacher for (Name of Employer), earning approximately £786 (converted from local currency) and additional £75 from properties and rents. As evidence you have submitted a letter from your employer; wage slips and XXXXXXXX bank statement in your name; however I do not consider that these demonstrate that your circumstances are that as stated. For example you appear to deposit (£2361) in cash to your account on (08/02/17), which is nearly 3 times your declared monthly income from all sources. I also note that in the same period (i.e. 18/02/17) you appear to deposit (£2834) to your (Name of Bank) account. You have not provided any evidence to show the origin of these funds or evidence that they are under exclusive control."

“You have stated that you are married with children, you have not provided any details as to how they will be supported while you are in the UK for two months. Furthermore, the letter from your employer presented does not infer that your sabbatical has been authorised. Given your domestic economic responsibilities I am not satisfied you are a genuine visitor."

Apart from last year (last year visa was refused also), I travelled to the UK to visit my family for 2 months on 5 occasions over 5 years and always returned on time (never over stayed). How can they justify that I am not a genuine visitor when my history of previous visits says otherwise? I submitted everything that was required and there are also sufficient funds in my account in my name (approx. £10k equivalent), for the large deposits I already stated that nationally in my country salary is paid in cash so I deposit whenever I can.

The letter from my employer which was sent with my previous applications also; clearly states that I have been given permission for 2 months paid leave and that when I return I will join again. I dont understand how this was used to justify the refusal? The same letter was issued by my employer previously as well.

As for how my family will be supported while I am away, I allocated separate funds for them to sustain themselves (allocated approx. £4000 equiv) for the 2 months. Also, the fact that they were able to support themselves in the last 5 occasions when I went to visit my family was totally disregarded is not fair at all. I don’t understand what else I can show to prove how they will be supported.

Please advise.