ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extended Family Advice Please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Extended Family Advice Please

Post by shpirtshqipe » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:17 am

Hi all,

I'm looking for some advise as follows

My uncle is married and has 3 teenage daughters. They are non-EU citizens
He is looking to move to Ireland so that his daughters can study here and understandingly he wants to be near them

He is financially independent and has funds to buy a property

Is there any legal ways he can apply to live in Ireland and wether me being here as an EU citizen helps the situation? I'm aware that I can apply for extended family members but in this case he does not fulfill the Dependency criteria

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

ShpirtShqipe

Tahirrbb
Newly Registered

Re: Extended Family Advice Please

Post by Tahirrbb » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:59 am

Processing time will be 2 to 3 year.so plz consider any other country not ireland

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:02 am

@shpirtshqipe

HI,

is your Uncle is EU National ? if yes then Daughter of your uncle are direct Family Members not Extended.

Also Ireland is delaying processing of Non Eu but its depend which country they are apply ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:17 am

malik0543 wrote:@shpirtshqipe

HI,

is your Uncle is EU National ? if yes then Daughter of your uncle are direct Family Members not Extended.

Also Ireland is delaying processing of Non Eu but its depend which country they are apply ?
The OP has stated that he is the EU cit and Uncle and daughters are non-EU cit, therefore extended family members who cannot prove dependency.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.