ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

To The Eager-Beaver Mods

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

n8net
- thin ice -

To The Eager-Beaver Mods

Post by n8net » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:40 pm

seen my thread are being blocked after raising a question which means I am not allowed to answer the issues raised..

CAN U STOP DOING THAT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?

u r accusing me of being illegal adviser..it is very painful to hear false allgeations like this when I hv clarified my situation numerous times..

please consider the following....
I hv posting for a busy friend..and all my thread are based on 1) my case 2) my frieds case...if I am illegal advisor as alleged I would have flooded this with numerous posts with different categories...

Even if I am illegal, all I need is mutiple accounts and hide behind IP and you would not know a thing...I have been honest and not been charging anyone advice just happen to have large group of friends with immigration issues..I am not going to ask every one to sign up as I am myself want to be knwolegable in immigration matters...

so, consider the above and unlock my earlier thread....

Casa

Re: To The Eager-Beaver Mods

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:46 pm

The moderating team have asked for your friend to register on the forum and post his own questions. He may well be busy but I'm sure this is of sufficient importance to find the time. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:50 pm

n8net wrote:just happen to have large group of friends with immigration issues..I am not going to ask every one to sign up as I am myself want to be knwolegable in immigration matters...
Echoing Casa and the other moderators, by all means familiarise yourself and increase your knowledge on immigration matters, but I strongly suggest that your 'large group of friends with immigration issues' each register themselves to ask questions about their own individual visas/circumstances rather that through what appears to be a 'third party intermediary'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:06 pm

during my 5 years in the forum, I hv seen numerous occasions where ppl ask opinions on behalf of others..

why it is only me getitng treated like this ?

if u guys are so -adamant, I can always ask them to register and manage their accounts (asking questions etc).
all I want to do is accumulate knwledge in immigration matters...

although, since I am about the get British Citizenship, I may not hv lot of questions for me as before...

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:10 pm

n8net wrote:all I want to do is accumulate knwledge in immigration matters
I am on these forums for the same reason... to gain knowledge. You can always ask questions to clarify situations, answer other peoples questions and assist in these forums even though you have got British citizenship. I got mine a fair few years ago, am still here.

Help your friends out by getting them to post questions here, so that we can probe them and guide them accordingly and help others out by answering questions on these forums.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 am

Hi Simon,

people like you are the reason I am still using this forum..

I am genuine kneoledge seeker - who has been mistakenly accused of being a "Illegal Imigration advisor" without any evidence and have been punished...

How do I prove my innocence ?