ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Same employee but new job title?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sm12
Diamond Member

Same employee but new job title?

Post by sm12 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:14 pm

I understand from the guidance that the equivalent of two full-time jobs essentially refers to the role/job title.

However, what happens in the case of the same employee continuing in a similar role but with a different job title?

One of my employees who has been with the company for a while is requesting a change in job title to reflect her work experience, as she started as a trainee. Would a change of job title be considered a new job altogether?

Vkrmpl
Newly Registered

Re: Same employee but new job title?

Post by Vkrmpl » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:24 pm

sm12 wrote:I understand from the guidance that the equivalent of two full-time jobs essentially refers to the role/job title.

However, what happens in the case of the same employee continuing in a similar role but with a different job title?

One of my employees who has been with the company for a while is requesting a change in job title to reflect her work experience, as she started as a trainee. Would a change of job title be considered a new job altogether?
No change of job title will not considered as new job. You may provide revised contract .

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Same employee but new job title?

Post by sm12 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:53 pm

Vkrmpl wrote:
sm12 wrote:I understand from the guidance that the equivalent of two full-time jobs essentially refers to the role/job title.

No change of job title will not considered as new job. You may provide revised contract .
Thank you for the advice.