ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Document update to HO while Application in progress

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Re: Entrepreneur Visa Extn - Help Urgent Complexity

Post by Vish79k » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Thank You for your update CR001 .
@annoyedatukba : Iam sorry man. I understand the stress . Iam sure you are at it . Give it your best mate, you should be through. All the best - Keep us posted .

Iam going to hold the bull by its horns - come what may !

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:21 am

Vish79k wrote:Thank You for your update CR001 .
@annoyedatukba : Iam sorry man. I understand the stress . Iam sure you are at it . Give it your best mate, you should be through. All the best - Keep us posted .

Iam going to hold the bull by its horns - come what may !
@Vish79k thanks for your words of support. I was refused on a completely different issue, wrong format of RTI FPS. Went for Administrative review which was declined. I have now corrected the issue and submit a new application on April 12th. Let's hope that this sorts out my issue.

Good luck with your application, the waiting is the worst in my opinion. Let us know how you get along.

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Thank you. yes I read your case. I wish you good luck mate. i shall keep you all posted when I hear form them. cheers ! Good luck

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Urgent - Document update to HO while Application in progress

Post by Vish79k » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:12 am

Hello Guys,

GM. For some reason I am beginning to feel that I have sent incomplete information to HO with regards to P11 Paye and Paye NIC . I have a feeling my accountant has made a mistake. and also reading FPS related information my accountant uses sage which seems like it doesn't produce the results the HO is expecting. So
currently my application is under progress. HO is looking at it and I have a feeling I might not score points regarding FPS .

If I have an option to get the right docs through my accountant . Can I update them as my decision is still not been given yet ?
my original case is on the link below
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/entreprene ... 24571.html

Also what options do I have after rejection ?
i have been hearing AR or Fresh application or something . so what are the best options with regards to a rejection please. This is a total stress and I really feel silly as I have a business to run and I have to cope with something that is not my area of my expertise ( Accounts) . Iam not saying this could be the only reason I might end up with rejection. So does this help if i send HO the updated information in the mena time its under process please?

Anyone please advise me with the right options. Zimba please if you get to this. If I can help something during this process I shall go ahead and do whatever I can. thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent - Document update to HO while Application in prog

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:18 am

Vish79k wrote:Hello Guys,

GM. For some reason I am beginning to feel that I have sent incomplete information to HO with regards to P11 Paye and Paye NIC . I have a feeling my accountant has made a mistake. and also reading FPS related information my accountant uses sage which seems like it doesn't produce the results the HO is expecting. So
currently my application is under progress. HO is looking at it and I have a feeling I might not score points regarding FPS .

If I have an option to get the right docs through my accountant . Can I update them as my decision is still not been given yet ?
my original case is on the link below
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/entreprene ... 24571.html

Also what options do I have after rejection ?
i have been hearing AR or Fresh application or something . so what are the best options with regards to a rejection please. This is a total stress and I really feel silly as I have a business to run and I have to cope with something that is not my area of my expertise ( Accounts) . Iam not saying this could be the only reason I might end up with rejection. So does this help if i send HO the updated information in the mena time its under process please?

Anyone please advise me with the right options. Zimba please if you get to this. If I can help something during this process I shall go ahead and do whatever I can. thanks in advance
Topics Merged (click). There is no need to start a new topic (or tag your queries onto other members topics) when you already have a topic where you have been receiving lots of advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 am

ok thank you cr001

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:28 am

The immigration rules state:
245AA.Documents not submitted with applications
(a) Subject to sub-paragraph (b) and where otherwise indicated, where Part 6A or any appendices referred to in Part 6A state that specified documents must be provided, the decision maker (that is the Entry Clearance Officer, Immigration Officer or the Secretary of State) will only consider documents received by the Home Office before the date on which the application is considered.

The key date appears to be the " date on which the application is considered", not the date when it is applied. However, I am not sure we get to know what that date it is unless there is a AR or other legal challenges.

In short, it should not harm to send additional documents (as long as they are relevant and you explain why you are sending them) but no guarantee it will be considered.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:38 am

On a related issue, you mentioned the FPS is not in the format the HO is expecting.

I have not seen any specific format requested from HO, only that certain information should be there. I have two businesses and both had very different RTI format.

And there is a definite challenge about the requirement that RTI should have the employment starting date. It appears most systems only include the starting date on the first FPS after a new person has joined. And in my case, the accountant had changed the payroll system, so could not regenerate the original FPS (not even sure if the old system did have that information). The FPS I submitted from the old system did show that the new employee started in that month but did not have the exact date.

My application is still under processing and I am keeping my fingers crossed, but rejection on that basis is going to be very unfair :-(

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:26 am

The HO has NO specific format for FPS. FPS reports are generated by Payroll software. The information in the FPS report is the only important thing
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:19 am

Thank you Marc Nath for your update and Thank you Zimba . Sorry I couldnt reply yesterday as the day turned weirdly busy and totally pointless.

Yes marcnath It would be unfair if they turn down on such issues. All the best . i shall kep you posted . Stay with me on this. cheers !

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:27 am

Hello Zimba and marcnath please check my fps log as attached . Is this even valid ? I have blacked out the fields
FPS generated by Sage. The data gets encrypted and sent over to hmrc and what is left is what I have attached
note for fps- I have the start and leaving dates on the concerned months wherever applicable.

and along with that I have submitted all pay slips showing all reevant details a payslip can possibly show but not the most perfect one.

It just says the amount per month : 1200 example
NI tax
Income tax:
Tax code
Employee name
address
Ni no
So it does not give them a break up per hour but per month only .

and along with this I have given them p11 PAYE and P11 NIc - Missing data for till 2016

My accountant gave me P11 for Apr 2016 to oct 2016 for one employee - 7 months who left
the other one from Apr 2016 to Jan 2017 as that was the last available one

I later realized he hasnt given me the data for both employees starting Oct 2015 to mar 2016 . So whats gonna happen ?

I can probably send them information quickly and try my luck or do I wait please advise or give your opinion?
Attachments
2017-04-24-PHOTO-00000048.jpg
My FPS log
2017-04-24-PHOTO-00000048.jpg (42.43 KiB) Viewed 1320 times

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:03 pm

I am not an expert on this.

However I note that it says, "The details are used to generate the FPS". Documents that I had from both systems had words to the effect "Details of amounts paid ..."

Not sure if that makes a differnece.

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:42 am

oh man that means Its doubts ful in my case. Thanks for getting back.

@Zimba - Am I okay with my fps format please? I have sublitted my pay slips along with these logs

Th elogs where employees have started and left have the starters and leavers dates. please advise Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:16 am

The FPS submissions must show total NI/Tax paid for each employee too. As I repeated several times the payslips or P11 will not be enough.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Hellopino
Mood:

Post by Hellopino » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:39 am

Hi vish79

sage basically produced three sheets. your's attached is the first one. on second it shows breakdown of Tax+ NIC. However sage fps doesn't show payment made to employee. so i am very confused about this as i read somewhere on the forum that fps should also show net payment like money soft.

I also submitted this three page fps along with P11 and employee detailed history page. Zimba can better explain this whether it will be accepted by Home or not.

regards

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:41 am

thank you hello pino that was informative.

Hello Zimba please let me know if my FPS image as attached is accepted by HO or not please?

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:50 am

hellopino,

WHat are your timelines please and how are you doing so far ?

Hellopino
Mood:

Post by Hellopino » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi

My time line as below:

Applied 15.03.2017
Payment taken out: 20.032017
Acknowledgement and bio metric around: 07.04.2017

Waiting for decision.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Vish79k wrote:thank you hello pino that was informative.

Hello Zimba please let me know if my FPS image as attached is accepted by HO or not please?
I repeat AGAIN. There is NO FORMAT. You either have all the information required on an FPS report or not. :?

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:02 am

Thanks Zimba . Iam afraid I dont have all the requirements on the fps as the fps log gives an encrypted one.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri May 12, 2017 1:42 pm

On the issue of Document update, just wanted to share my experience.

I submitted my application on 28th Feb 2017 and it was approved on 10th May 2017.

During the process, I sent in two additional documents - one on 15th March (when I spotted an error in my employees' name between Payslip and Passport) and a second one on 27th March ( I wanted to clarify my earlier submission of starting date in FPS because we had changed payroll systems, so I decided to explain that using the FPS of a new hire we had in March).

I am not sure if either one was important for the decision making. I considered the error in name critical but not the second update. Both the additional documents were returned to me with the approval. So, that at least confirms that they were received and processed with my application.

So, that would suggest that sending additional documents, if needed, is always worth it.

Kerim90
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Kerim90 » Sat May 13, 2017 8:57 pm

marcnath wrote:On the issue of Document update, just wanted to share my experience.

I submitted my application on 28th Feb 2017 and it was approved on 10th May 2017.

During the process, I sent in two additional documents - one on 15th March (when I spotted an error in my employees' name between Payslip and Passport) and a second one on 27th March ( I wanted to clarify my earlier submission of starting date in FPS because we had changed payroll systems, so I decided to explain that using the FPS of a new hire we had in March).

I am not sure if either one was important for the decision making. I considered the error in name critical but not the second update. Both the additional documents were returned to me with the approval. So, that at least confirms that they were received and processed with my application.

So, that would suggest that sending additional documents, if needed, is always worth it.

Did you send the additional documents after receiving the biometric letter?

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Mon May 15, 2017 7:18 am

Hello Marcnath . Thank you so much on the update and congratulations on your Visa :)

Actually i havent sent them any updates yet .

May i ask you on this note if you sent the documents straight to the case worker as their name was addressed?

or is there a way you have to send please?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon May 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Kerim90 wrote:
marcnath wrote:On the issue of Document update, just wanted to share my experience.

Did you send the additional documents after receiving the biometric letter?
Yes, I sent it after well after receiving the biometric letter. I got the biometric letter on the 3rd of March.
Last edited by marcnath on Mon May 15, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon May 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Vish79k wrote:Hello Marcnath . Thank you so much on the update and congratulations on your Visa :)

Actually i havent sent them any updates yet .

May i ask you on this note if you sent the documents straight to the case worker as their name was addressed?

or is there a way you have to send please?
I don't remember if there was a case worker name. I just wrote the Case ID in big letters on top of the envelope (of course, referred to CaseId inside too).

I sent them 1st class signed for. But delivery took much longer than the Royal Mail's estimate of next working day.

If I had known it was going to be that delayed, I would have used Special Delivery (guaranteed next day) for the 1st set of additional documents, at least.