ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non-EEA spouse PR application with EEA husband with PR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

noneeaprapp
Newly Registered

Non-EEA spouse PR application with EEA husband with PR

Post by noneeaprapp » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:36 am

Dear members,

Many thanks for this immense wealth of knowledge in the forum!

Non-EEA national here. I'm about the send my PR application and had a few questions. Here's my timeline:

- got married in UK in March 2012
- came back to UK with EEA Family Permit in April 2012
- My RC granted in October 2012
- EEA Partner got PR card in April 2015 (has been working continuously since early 2009)

1. Do I need to send his work-related documents again in my non-EEA PR application even though he already has PR? The paper form says if my sponsor has PR, I do not need to list his activities, but I wasnt sure if HO would still need to see him exercising treaty rights or not...

2. If I dont need to send this, then do I only need to send evidence on us living in the UK together for the last 5 years as part of my PR application?

Thanks so much!

too old
Pakistan

Re: Non-EEA spouse PR application with EEA husband with PR

Post by too old » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:02 am

keep it nice and simple

Evidence of residence and family for five years
Evidence of EEA with PR

A cover letter nice and brief to make it crystal clear why and how you did not attach EEA work history and how have you come to attain PR on the basis of that.