ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long application delay

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Happydays11

Long application delay

Post by Happydays11 » Mon May 01, 2017 12:08 am

Hi
It's been 1 year now scince I submitted my application and given interview in mid July , pls guide me what is best way to contact them or I wait another month .
Thx

sameerb

Re: Long application delay

Post by sameerb » Mon May 01, 2017 12:16 am

I am in the same boat my friend. applied in June 2016, Interview in Sept 2016 no corrospondance at all from UKVI. Its so frustrating.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 01, 2017 12:32 am

This has been answered and discussed many many times. unfortunately complex applications could take many months to decide. The longest waiting time reported here so far was a year where the applicant was refused an extension for not being a genuine entrepreneur at the end. You MUST wait to hear back and you should expect a long waiting time as probably your case is being investigated.
Contacting UKVI will not help you with your case.
You can ask the help of your local MP but there is no evidence that an MP's follow up with HO could expedite the application process.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Mon May 01, 2017 12:33 am

:) stay calm. Just keep concentrate on your business , I think if you are planning to go out of country then only reason to write a request

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Mon May 01, 2017 12:48 am

It's all depend on the complicity of the business type , some businesiness take longer to settle but most importantly it's require to check process / progress / activities during the years

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon May 01, 2017 8:36 am

Please contact your local MP and please explain your timeline with all reason, they could help you at this matte.
Donot be afraid if you genuine
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Shaekakarim
India

Post by Shaekakarim » Mon May 01, 2017 8:50 am

Happydays11 wrote:Hi
It's been 1 year now scince I submitted my application and given interview in mid July , pls guide me what is best way to contact them or I wait another month .
Thx
Have u got ur ihs refund yet?

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Mon May 01, 2017 9:42 am

No refund yet

Business2businrss

thx business running as per plan. In my case I don't bother till now as we was finishing projects in pipeline was invested during last two years

I'm hopping for positive outcome

But if it takes longer for certain business type , is not helpful for accelerate and create uncertainty .

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:08 am

zimba88 wrote:This has been answered and discussed many many times. unfortunately complex applications could take many months to decide. The longest waiting time reported here so far was a year where the applicant was refused an extension for not being a genuine entrepreneur at the end. You MUST wait to hear back and you should expect a long waiting time as probably your case is being investigated.
Contacting UKVI will not help you with your case.
You can ask the help of your local MP but there is no evidence that an MP's follow up with HO could expedite the application process.
I have read the his post, it's totally disgraced when there was no such rule in place on his initial application, if you got this type of decision after all hard work ,struggling in order to bring business in positive position and decision on basis of some gray areas out of PBS.