ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refused for late amendments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mk_engr
Newly Registered

Re: ILR refused for late amendments

Post by mk_engr » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Dear friends,
On 26th April it was a full hearing of JR regarding tax amendments and unfortunately the JR was dismissed by judge Collin in Field House. We don't know who was the applicant but his councel/barrister name was xxxxxxx. I know for applicant and all of us it is really depressing moment. However the game is still not over. He/she can go to court of appeal to challenge the decision.
My request is if the applicant is reading the message or someone who knows him personally then please pm immediately. As after receiving the written judgement we have just few days to launch the appeal.
Waiting to hear soon

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:06 pm

mk_engr wrote:Dear friends,
On 26th April it was a full hearing of JR regarding tax amendments and unfortunately the JR was dismissed by judge Collin in Field House. We don't know who was the applicant but his councel/barrister name was xxxxxxx. I know for applicant and all of us it is really depressing moment. However the game is still not over. He/she can go to court of appeal to challenge the decision.
My request is if the applicant is reading the message or someone who knows him personally then please pm immediately. As after receiving the written judgement we have just few days to launch the appeal.
Waiting to hear soon
Members don't have the privilege of the PM facility until they have contributed 30 genuine posts on the forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mk_engr
Newly Registered

Post by mk_engr » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:25 pm

They can leave some appropriate comments here, if possible

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:04 pm

mk_engr wrote:They can leave some appropriate comments here, if possible
Kindly refrain from naming people (applicant or solicitor) on the forum unless the records are publicly available and it has been a reported case, in which case you can post the court reported link.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vut88

Post by vut88 » Mon May 01, 2017 3:26 am

Hi SM03KUW, Any news for your variation application. Has HO accepted your variation? Pls let us know

SM03KUW
Newly Registered

Post by SM03KUW » Mon May 01, 2017 5:55 pm

vut88 wrote:Hi SM03KUW, Any news for your variation application. Has HO accepted your variation? Pls let us know
Yes, I got bio-metric letter on 25th April.

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Sun May 07, 2017 4:18 pm

mk_engr wrote:Dear friends,
Waiting to hear soon
Sorry didn't get that. Have you received your Jr decision?

yashpinz
Newly Registered

Post by yashpinz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi Folks

Did anyone of you been granted right of Appeal? if Yes
Then what is the outcome of the Appeal?

Yash