ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set O application with dependants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mkmk70
Newly Registered

Set O application with dependants

Post by mkmk70 » Mon May 01, 2017 9:56 am

Good Morning

Hope you are all well. Can I just double check, if dependants are applying for ILR with main applicant on Tier 2 general ILR route, would they just add their details as part of his Set O application? or do they need to do anything else?

Another point please, if the main applicant and dependants are applying using ONE SET O application, and they want to use premium service, would they book one appointment only or every person needs a separate appointment, despite them applying using one SET O application form? Sorry if answers are obvious but I am not really sure. Thank you very much for clarification.

Best wishes.

pupulu

Re: Set O application with dependants

Post by pupulu » Tue May 02, 2017 7:22 pm

mkmk70 wrote:Good Morning

Hope you are all well. Can I just double check, if dependants are applying for ILR with main applicant on Tier 2 general ILR route, would they just add their details as part of his Set O application? or do they need to do anything else
One form for main plus all dependent
Another point please, if the main applicant and dependants are applying using ONE SET O application, and they want to use premium service, would they book one appointment only or every person needs a separate appointment, despite them applying using one SET O application form? Sorry if answers are obvious but I am not really sure. Thank you very much for clarification.
one appointment

Best wishes.

mkmk70
Newly Registered

Re: Set O application with dependants

Post by mkmk70 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:18 am

Thank you very much for clarification.