ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR (EXTENSION)APPLICATION FORM FILLING QURI

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PWALL

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Team Documents and Points for Ext

Post by PWALL » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:24 pm

Dear Zimba,

I need to clarify the difference between these two Entrepreneurial Team Page 21 and page 79
All I understand that below Page 21 C.50 is for the initial application and you need to produce same evidence for each member to be attach with application.

Entrepreneurial teams (Page 21)
50. Money for investment can be shared by a team of a maximum of 2 entrepreneurs. Each team member may apply to come to the UK as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant using the same investment funds. Neither applicant must have used the same funds with any other applicant. Please note: you should provide all the documents needed for evidence with your own application. Your team member should also provide all the documents needed with their application. In some cases this means that your team will need to send 2 sets of documents. It will help in processing your application if you do not rely on information presented with anyone else’s application
------------------

Nothing is mentioned for extension application within UK for team entrepreneurial with each application.
Entrepreneurial teams (PAGE 79)
A40. You may claim points for the same investment and business activity with another person if you have formed an entrepreneurial team. In this case you must both have equal level of control over the investment funds and/or business(es) formed.
Both members of the entrepreneurial team must be shown by name in each other’s applications, and in the evidence of funds.
Neither of the team members must have previously been granted leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant on the basis of investment and/or business activity linked in this way with any applicant other than each other if the same funds are being relied on as in a previous application.

Plese advice as I am in the phase of gathering document for extension 200K category.

PWALL

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR (EXTENSION)APPLICATION FORM FILLING QURI

Post by PWALL » Mon May 01, 2017 12:53 pm

HI Zimba,

I am in need of your expert help/ advice in following two application form filling questions.

BRIEF HISTORY.
CATG: 200K FROM PAKISTAN
ENTREPRENUIRAL TEAM
OWN FUNDS
VISA GRANTED : JAN14
EXPIRED: 30- MAY 17
EXTENSION APPLICATION
INVESTMENT MADE VIA DIRECTOR LOAN

1- SECTION 3B, PAGE 39, K2
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE POINT BASED SYSTEM REFERENCE OF THE OTHER ENTREPRENEURIAL TEAM MEMBER IF HE/ SHE IS A TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR) MIGRANT?
Can you please help me from where I find this number?

2- SECTION 3B, PAGE 39-40, K4
DID YOU DEMONSTRATE THAT ANY OF THESE FUNDS WERE INVESTED IN YOUR BUSINESS AS PART OF YOUR SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION OF YOUR LAST GRANT OF LEAVE?
I am confused about this which one to be tick.
YES ALL OF THE FUNDS WERE SHOWN IN THE PREVIOUS APPLICATION GO TO PART L if I tick to this one then i could not able to fill the table 3b1

No one of the funds were shown in the previous application GO TO PART K6 if I tick to this then I can fill the table 3b1 but what about the term "funds shown"

Mrchaany

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR (EXTENSION)APPLICATION FORM FILLING

Post by Mrchaany » Mon May 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Dear
Q1 ask your team mate about BRB number
Q2 if got initial visa about funds available in personal accounts. not investment because have you shown director loan agreement in your initial visa long with business bank statement.

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Mon May 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Thanks,
Other entrepreneur teammates also got the visa at same time from pakistan, so also does not have any PBS number. what should be put into that

Q2 if got initial visa about funds available in personal accounts. not investment because have you shown director loan agreement in your initial visa long with business bank statement.

so it means I have to tick No one of funds were shown in the previous application and fill the table 3b1

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 01, 2017 2:37 pm

1- SECTION 3B, PAGE 39, K2
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE POINT BASED SYSTEM REFERENCE OF THE OTHER ENTREPRENEURIAL TEAM MEMBER IF HE/ SHE IS A TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR) MIGRANT?
Can you please help me from where I find this number?
BRP number or visa number
2- SECTION 3B, PAGE 39-40, K4
DID YOU DEMONSTRATE THAT ANY OF THESE FUNDS WERE INVESTED IN YOUR BUSINESS AS PART OF YOUR SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION OF YOUR LAST GRANT OF LEAVE?
I am confused about this which one to be tick.
YES ALL OF THE FUNDS WERE SHOWN IN THE PREVIOUS APPLICATION GO TO PART L if I tick to this one then i could not able to fill the table 3b1
You should tick NONE OF THE FUNDS WERE INVESTED option. You did not show the money was invested previously !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Mon May 01, 2017 3:03 pm

REALLY GREAT HELP

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Mon May 01, 2017 9:03 pm

Dear Zimba or Guru,

Please advice or help regarding this as we are entrepreneur team and family members (200k), and got an initial visa on same evidence of funds and etc.

Q1-Do we need to send extension application separately or in one envelope?
Q2-if in one envelope, do we need to be attached evidence (DLA, business bank statements, FPS, wages slips etc) separately or can be used jointly separately.?
Q3-Since we fall under Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement, need an advice over filling following table.
we created different jobs over the tenure of the initial grant , shall we submit documents for all employees or only those for point claim.
all are separate jobs,
TABLE 3B2

JOB NUMBER TITLE START DATE END DATE HOURS MONTHS
04 BUSINESS EXC. 09/11/2015 31/03/2017 FULL TIME 2080 17
05 OFFICE ADM. 02/02/2016 31/10/2016 FULL TIME 1170 09
08 01/11/2016 31/03/2017 FULL TIME 1170 09
MONTHS 26

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 01, 2017 11:03 pm

Q1-Do we need to send extension application separately or in one envelope?
Up to you, your applications are separate anyway
Q2-if in one envelope, do we need to be attached evidence (DLA, business bank statements, FPS, wages slips etc) separately or can be used jointly separately.?
I REPEAT again: your applications are separate and will be decided on their own merits :!: :!: This is clear in the guide
You must provide your own copy.
Q3-Since we fall under Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement, need an advice over filling following table.
we created different jobs over the tenure of the initial grant , shall we submit documents for all employees or only those for point claim.
all are separate jobs,
Just the one you are claiming points for.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Wed May 03, 2017 1:15 pm

Dear zimba/ Gurus,

Need an advice/confirm on following from you please reply as I am about finalising the section N

Q1- Are we in transitional arrangement Pre-6th April 2014
Category 200K from Pakistan (own funds)
Visa granted: 31-01-14
Entered To UK: 21-05-14

Q2- Employee hours/ month calculations, is that to claim points.
Employee 1
09-11-2015 TO 31-03-2017 (Still employed)
Months: 17
Hours Worked: 2210 (considering 130p/w)

Employee 2
02-02-2016 TO 31-10-2016 (Resigned)
Months 9
Hours Worked: 1170 (considering 130p/w)

Total Months: 26
Total Hours: 3380

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Q1 Yes
Q2 As long as you have 24 months of full time employment (at least 30 hours per week)

PWALL

Post by PWALL » Wed May 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Thanks, Zimba,

Both worked more than 133 hours per month. so I believe this is ok to considerate for claiming points as full-time employment and after combining I will compute to 26 months and more than 3120 hours.

Is my calculation ok?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Technically hours are counted weekly as full time is determined based on the hours worked per week (min 30 hours PER WEEK)
If you have 104 weeks of full time employment you are fine