ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complex Issue Email

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Complex Issue Email

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed May 03, 2017 8:45 am

I did my Bio metrics(with 4 dependents) on 27th April and received this email yesterday, Just want to know if the content are exactly the same as most of the applicants have received or ?

"Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.
I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.
Yours sincerely,
(Case Worker Name)
Sheffield Development Team 5"
I have not received any letter yet, may be today.
Application Posted:23 March
Draft Cashed:30th March(Bank confirmed)
Acknow and bio letter:26thApril
Bio Given:27th April
Email:02/05/2017
How quickly he sent me this email after Bio 27th April, Does this mean that the caseworker was handed over my application earlier and he was going through the case.
Any views on this Please.

Meesha

Re: Complex Issue Email

Post by Meesha » Wed May 03, 2017 9:22 am

Hi,
Yes i received the same letter in early Febraury. My letter was even more general. It did not say case worker name and does not have this sentence "I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible".
cheers

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Wed May 03, 2017 9:36 am

Hi, Not aware of this but seems like exactly the same wording they are sending now a days in the letter. May I ask whats the email address of the HO used in this instance?

I know they have been using emails as a reminder for the expiration of the existing stay in the UK.
where there's a will there's a way

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed May 03, 2017 9:39 am

Reminder email used is different,the email I sent to expedite my acknowledgment letter was different, and this one is also different which is:
SheffieldDevelopmentTeam5@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed May 03, 2017 9:47 am

Does this mean that Case worker has gone through my application before my Bio metrics as there is a gap of over 4 weeks ,although I have to request them twice to send me the acknowledgment letter.

Just confused whether he has actually gone through the application and found complex issues or just to get some additional time to do further checks. However, like many, I do think my application is not complex. :lol:

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 03, 2017 10:54 am

What difference does this make ?? How is it relevant if the case worker went through it or not ??? No one can tell you what has happened or will happen or why an email you received is a bit different. You are trying to make things up based on assumptions. You must wait to hear back from HO as your case progresses. :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

manu1221
Newly Registered

Post by manu1221 » Wed May 03, 2017 10:59 am

ishfaqsangra wrote:I did my Bio metrics(with 4 dependents) on 27th April and received this email yesterday, Just want to know if the content are exactly the same as most of the applicants have received or ?

"Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.
I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.
Yours sincerely,
(Case Worker Name)
Sheffield Development Team 5"
I have not received any letter yet, may be today.
Application Posted:23 March
Draft Cashed:30th March(Bank confirmed)
Acknow and bio letter:26thApril
Bio Given:27th April
Email:02/05/2017
How quickly he sent me this email after Bio 27th April, Does this mean that the caseworker was handed over my application earlier and he was going through the case.
Any views on this Please.
Yes received the same wording letter yesterday, although I applied on 6th March and Bio-metrics on 30th March. Its just frustrating after all that efforts to make the application more simpler, but still gets the complex issue letter :( :(

Let's believe in the UKBA and hope for the relatively quick response back. Good luck all (Y)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 03, 2017 11:12 am

This is AN AUTOMATED EMAIL that you get if your application cannot be decided within 8 weeks mark There is no UKBA since 2013, it is UKVI or Home Office now !!!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 am

@Zimba,
Its all about Patience these days,agreed.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:34 am

There have been a couple of members who received their results soon after this kind of letter. Fingers crossed!

taha81

Post by taha81 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Hi Ishfaqsangra, I've just received exactly the same email earlier today and I haven't done my BRP yet :)

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu May 04, 2017 2:16 pm

OK, Exactly the same including last sentence" I am sorry for the delay,,,,,,,

Do you think your application is complicated?

taha81

Post by taha81 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Yes, exactly the same including last sentence.
I think my application is quite straight-forward, as I've already claimed Investment points in my initial application and employment does exceeds 24 months mark.
Lets hope the case worker will think the same, when he/she 'actually' go through the application bundle.
All the best.

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Fri May 05, 2017 1:56 pm

hi

I got the same letter.
I think many T1 extension applicants are recieving this letter.

Applied 18 January 2017 (posted my application)
Recieved complex issue letter dated 9 February ,,,, recieved on 13 February 2017

Some people received this letter but got their visa later

So all the best guys, hopefully we'll get visa as well

Kerim90
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Kerim90 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Applied : 15th March

Received a letter from UKVI dated 12 of April that your application is incomplete/invalid as you haven't submit Police Registration Certificate and I must send within 10 days.

My response to them was I sent Police Registration Certificate for the main applicant and dependent with the application and request revisit the documents sent in support of my application.

Complex letter received on 25th of April.

manu1221
Newly Registered

Post by manu1221 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:39 pm

Kerim90 wrote:Applied : 15th March

Received a letter from UKVI dated 12 of April that your application is incomplete/invalid as you haven't submit Police Registration Certificate and I must send within 10 days.

My response to them was I sent Police Registration Certificate for the main applicant and dependent with the application and request revisit the documents sent in support of my application.

Police Registration Certificate?? Why do we have to send this certificate? I didn't received this letter from HO, do I have to send this certificate to HO now?

I have received a letter from Immigration Enforcement addressed to my Company's HR/Payroll and asked to go online and check for my right to work. Not sure why they have send this letter to the company, as I'm the director of the business and offcourse on my own companies Payroll (as I withdraw salary from company - but not from the investments I made). Anyone else received this type of letter from HO, please share your views. Thanks

Kerim90
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Kerim90 » Fri May 05, 2017 3:13 pm

manu1221 wrote:
Kerim90 wrote:Applied : 15th March

Police Registration Certificate?? Why do we have to send this certificate? I didn't received this letter from HO, do I have to send this certificate to HO now?

I have received a letter from Immigration Enforcement addressed to my Company's HR/Payroll and asked to go online and check for my right to work. Not sure why they have send this letter to the company, as I'm the
director of the business and offcourse on my own companies Payroll (as I withdraw salary from company - but not from the investments I made). Anyone else received this type of letter from HO, please share your views. Thanks
Please find below the exact wording from UKVI.

Incomplete/incorrect application

Your application is incomplete/invalid for the reason ticked below.

You and your dependant spouse have not sent all the mandatory documents. You have failed to provide police registration cerdficate. Please send these to us.

When we have received a completed valid application, we will consider it in accordance with the Immigration Rules and published policies. If you require flrther advice about your eligibility under the immigration rules,visit our website at www.gov.uk/uk-visas-immigration.
Consequences if you do not provide this information
If we do not receive this missing information within 10 days of the date of this letter, even if you have already enrolled your biometrics, your application will be rejected as invalid. If your leave has expired, you will become an overstayer.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun May 07, 2017 4:16 pm

This is becoming another thread were members ask random questions irrelevant to the main topic :!: This is not a share your experience thread !!
The topic of complex letter has now been discussed and concluded. Start your own topics for your own queries please.