ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going to apply Extension next week. Advise require

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Going to apply Extension next week. Advise require

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun May 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Dear Members,
I am going to apply my extension next week. I would like to share my documents list and have some queries. I hope the senior members spare some time to look at the documents list and advise if need any other documents.
1) Application form with valid fee & photos, including passport , BRP (not submitting degree for English language proof because I tick the option “previously submitted”)
2) 90 days maintenance bank statement.
3) Most recent unaudited accounts which shows director loan £60300 invested via Director Loan and name mentioned on balance sheet and on financial notes.
4) Accounts compilation report.
5) Form CT600 for recent accounts as well all previous accounts.
6) Form CT41G.
7) Letter from the business bank confirming that I am a sole signatory of that account and the account is trading actively.
8) Selected pages of business bank statement showing the investment under my name.
9) Company house report (CAR) along with all filling history pages.
10) Director Loan legal agreement confirming that the loan is unsecured and in favour of third party creditors.
11) RTI (FPS) extended version from December 2015 – April 2017.
12) Employees Wage slips.
13) Employee’s passport pages.
14) Certificate of employer liability insurance for the year 2016 & 2017
15) Some Affiliations Certificates.

Q1. On employee wage slips the address of employees is not mention I am using different version IRS. So is there is any issue?
I am not submitting unnecessary documents and I am applying via my solicitor.
Please advise me if there is anything missing.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Going to apply Extension next week. Advise require

Post by zimba » Sun May 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Q1. On employee wage slips the address of employees is not mention I am using different version IRS. So is there is any issue?
No

Looks good to me. Best of luck
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun May 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Thank you Zimba for your wishes. I am not submitting any contracts, invoices and marketing material with my application until or unless they will ask to provide. I think there will not be an issue because as per policy guidance I am submitting the relevant documents.

Thanks again Zimba and other senior members for their kind help through this platform.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun May 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Contracts and invoices are not bad if there are ongoing contRacts with good clients if someone conclude their visa might be quick.
Thanks
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

dhirja

Post by dhirja » Sun May 07, 2017 10:07 pm

Hi Hina

Can you please tell me the letter which you got from the bank is been reffered to whom.

Really appreciate.

Thanks
dhirja

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Mon May 08, 2017 2:07 am

Dear Member,

Just a simple letter starting from "Dear Sir / Madam". In the letter bank confirm my name as sole signatory, my business address, account and sort code and also the buinsess is avtively trading.

But dont tell them you need letter for your visa purpose. Tell them u are going to sign contract and you need to show them you have business bank account and your business is actively trading. Also my bank confirm the year when the account was opened.

Hope it will help you and other board members.