ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport after Ceremony attended

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunshine16

Passport after Ceremony attended

Post by sunshine16 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Dear all, my citizenship ceremony was today. I applied under JCAP scheme. I would like to know how I will get my passport now. Do I need to informed HM Passport office that I attend ceremony or Ho will notify them?
How it's work after ceremony under JCAP Scheme ?
Thank you

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Passport after Ceremony attended

Post by alterhase58 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:03 pm

sunshine16 wrote:Dear all, my citizenship ceremony was today. I applied under JCAP scheme. I would like to know how I will get my passport now. Do I need to informed HM Passport office that I attend ceremony or Ho will notify them?
How it's work after ceremony under JCAP Scheme ?
Thank you
Your council will inform the Home Office that you have attended the ceremony and they will advise HMPO accordingly. Depending on how fast the council works the passport will be sent to you on average within a couple of weeks. Nothing to do from your end.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.