ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR after admin reviw refusal on Tier 1 50k psw route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

himal11
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (50k) fresh application after withdrawing appeal

Post by himal11 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Hello Members,

I need your suggestion as i have a long wait with my tier 1 application-entry level.
I applied for tier 1 initial application on the 5th aug 2014. Got refusal with appeal right on 10th oct 2014. I had a hearing and rehearing at first tribunal, and currently waiting for permission to go to upper tribunal at first tier.

However, in the mean time, i have also maintained 50k in my personal account for more than 3 months . I have decided to go to the fresh application rather than the court proceedings as its been a long time waiting for a visa.

Please suggest me the chances of success while making a fresh application, and any additional documents that needs to be taken care. I would appreciate your guidance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 (50k) fresh application after withdrawing appeal

Post by zimba » Thu May 11, 2017 3:44 pm

Please read the guide. All the documents and requirements are there. However I suggest to follow your appeal as you are protected under section 3C. Apply for a fresh application if you lose the appeal.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

himal11
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 (50k) fresh application after withdrawing appeal

Post by himal11 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Thanks a lot.

himal11
Newly Registered

Fresh 50k T1 Entrepreneur after Jan 2018

Post by himal11 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:49 pm

Hi Friends,

I am looking for advise in the following scenario:

First T1 Entrepreneur initial application-Aug 2014
Refusal with appeal right-Oct 2014
Appeal rights exhausted-10 Aug 2017
Second T1 Ent 50k initial application-17Aug 2017
Refusal & Admin review-2nd June 2018 (NO DECISION ON AR yet

My question is can I make another fresh 50k T1 Ent application in case admin review is not positive.

Pls advise all gurus.

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Fresh 50k T1 Entrepreneur after Jan 2018

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:16 am

No. You became an overstayer Aug 2017 and any new application will be refused automatically. You need to leave the UK and apply from home
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

himal11
Newly Registered

Post by himal11 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:55 am

Thanks Zimbabwe.

Can I switch to human rights applications and maintain a legal stay until I make for 10 year Route?

Will it affect my 10 year as I have overstayed due to exceptional circumstances where the case was pending with home office.

Any ideas pls share.

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 pm

You can vary your current application to another one but you do not get 10 years of lawful residence. As I said, you became an overstayer in 2017 and your current application has to succeed. This means you cannot apply under SET(LR)

himal11
Newly Registered

JR after admin reviw refusal on Tier 1 50k psw route

Post by himal11 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:29 am

Dear Gurus and Members,

Tier 1 initial 50k applied after appeal right exhaust on August 2017
Refusal on June 2018 after interview
Admin review refused on 16 July 2018
Main refusal reasons:
1. Business is not credible based on interview notes.
2. Service contracts between July 14 2014 till JAN 2015 not included /no bank letter.
3. Market research.
Only market research withheld after admin review. No points awarded on the basis of geneuiness.o ly 10 points on maintenance.

Docs included:
50k in the bank for 3 months
2 service contracts between 2017-018
3.6 months recent business bank statement
4.Hmrc corporation tax letter
5.dated advertisement
6.marketing materials
7.maintenance funds for 3 months
8. Main accounts and accountant letter
9 all docs as per requirment.
10. Cover letters

My weakness:
Could not include previous contracts dated before julh 14, 2014 and bank letter. They were with home office while i made first tier 1 application and were not returned. This was mentioned in the cover letter.

I did not include the copies .

However i mentioned those contracts during the interview.

My reasons for pursuing JR:
1. Irrationality and procedurial fairness not exercised as caseworker took negative assessment of my answers, faulty notes and did not provide opportunity to answer to fullest. Very narrow and rigid format used.

2. Based on assumptions from interview no flexibility policy exercised to ask for missing documents as yhey were mentioned during interview as well.
3. No questions asked about co tinous business activities during interview.

Pls advise how is the merit of the case towards JR as the inteview was used to deliberately formulate reasons for refusals not based on facts recorded or docs submitted but on their over the top assumptions.

Any similar situation and JR success pls share. Need your thoughts and replies to make right.

Thanks.

1bradymate
India

Re: JR after admin reviw refusal on Tier 1 50k psw route

Post by 1bradymate » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:56 pm

Hi

I have sent Pap on same ground if they don’t reply we will go on JR

maig
Newly Registered

Post by maig » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:09 am

Hi
I have gone through the same, my second/fresh application was refused on interview & documents.

Applied for admin review: refused
Applied for pap: refused
Applied for permission to bring JR (papers): refused
Applied for permission to bring JR (oral hearing): permission granted

Now I received consent order from treasury solicitors, invite me to withdraw JR, in return respondent will reconsider my application within 3 months & pay me reasonable cost.

1bradymate
India

Post by 1bradymate » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Hi maig

Can you please share all dates so we can have some idea as I applied PAP last week haven’t heard anything yet

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:29 pm

This topic is being deviate from OP's original post. :!: Stick to your own threads for discussion on your cases

maig
Newly Registered

Post by maig » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:14 pm

@zimba

I am a silent member of this forum and I have learned a a lot from this forum, especially from you & Marcnath.

I just share my experience as per OP’s request, If you want me not to contribute, it’s fine.

himal11
Newly Registered

Post by himal11 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:10 am

himal11 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:29 am
Dear Gurus and Members,

Main refusal reasons:
2. Service contracts between July 14 2014 till JAN 2015 not included /no bank letter.
3. Market research.
Only market research withheld after admin review. No points awarded on the basis of geneuiness.o ly 10 points on maintenance.

Docs included:
5.dated advertisement
6.marketing materials
10. Cover letters

My weakness:
Could not include previous contracts dated before julh 14, 2014 and bank letter. They were with home office while i made first tier 1 application and were not returned. This was mentioned in the cover letter.

1. Irrationality and procedurial fairness not exercised as caseworker took negative assessment of my answers, faulty notes and did not provide opportunity to answer to fullest. Very narrow and rigid format used.

2. Based on assumptions from interview no flexibility policy exercised to ask for missing documents as yhey were mentioned during interview as well.

Pls advise how is the merit of the case towards JR as the inteview was used to deliberately formulate reasons for refusals not based on facts recorded or docs submitted but on their over the top assumptions.

Any similar situation and JR success pls share. Need your thoughts and replies to make right.

Thanks.

himal11
Newly Registered

Post by himal11 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:16 am

Dear Members,

I had a oral hearing at field house on my Tier 1 Initial Application Judicial review.

The Judge granted the permission at this stage.

I am partly relieved after long battle but still not sure what will happen next.

What are the chances home office will ask to withdraw the case and reconsider my decision and grant the visa. Or they go ahead until the substantive hearing stage.

Please give me some idea based on past results ?

himal11
Newly Registered

Post by himal11 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:56 pm

maig wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:09 am
Hi
I have gone through the same, my second/fresh application was refused on interview & documents.

Applied for admin review: refused
Applied for pap: refused
Applied for permission to bring JR (papers): refused
Applied for permission to bring JR (oral hearing): permission granted

Now I received consent order from treasury solicitors, invite me to withdraw JR, in return respondent will reconsider my application within 3 months & pay me reasonable cost.

Dear Members,

I had a oral hearing at field house on my Tier 1 Initial Application Judicial review.

I am partly relieved after long battle but still not sure what will happen next.

What are the chances home office will ask to withdraw the case and reconsider my decision and grant the visa. Or they go ahead until the substantive hearing stage.

himal11
Newly Registered

Tier 1 initial application Judicial review permission granted

Post by himal11 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:27 am

Dear Gurus and Members,

My history:

Main refusal reasons:
3. Market research.

Docs included:
5.dated advertisement
6.marketing materials
10. Cover letters

My weakness:

Any similar situation and JR success pls share. Need your thoughts and replies to