ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Question regarding extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Urgent Question regarding extension

Post by hina_pirzada » Tue May 16, 2017 9:55 am

Dear Members,

I need some clarification regarding the companies house documentation mentioned in policy guidance.

What type companies house documentation are they looking for? I have downloaded Current Appointment Report which consist of 3 pages showing the directors appointment and last page in filing history page.

Is this sufficient to claim point under "Engaged in Business Activity at the time of application" and "Registered as self-employed or Director of a company".

Also the filing history page at the end of company house report is that the case worker looking for.

Please reply me as soon thanks

Mrchaany

Re: Urgent Question regarding extension

Post by Mrchaany » Tue May 16, 2017 10:13 am

Absolutely fine
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 16, 2017 1:36 pm

If that is the only company you have run, then one recent copy dated within 90 days of your application will be enough
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:24 am

HI Zimba

Thanks for helping me, You are always been a great help to me.

can I continue my employees after they reach their 12 months period? I will be applying for an extension in August and 12 months will be finishing off before so, My question is, Should I continue the employment on the payroll ? Does HO will count the continuous period? I see some cases people are talking that HO are not counting the period of employment creation when you have applied for extension and they will look after you get your extension from that date the employee's payroll counts. Is that so? Please clarify this confusion for me

Many Thanks In Advance

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 22, 2017 11:50 am

I am not sure why the decision to keep an employee has anything to do with HO. :?
If you are asking whether you can score points for employment towards ILR by keeping an employee, then you need to know that HO will only consider an employment period AFTER your extension is granted towards your ILR.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:43 am

Thanks, Zambia.Yes that was my question when to start the payroll in the extension period, :)

Many Thanks for clearing my confusion and for others too.

empire
Newly Registered

Post by empire » Thu May 25, 2017 2:36 pm

You need to send company incorporation certificate as well

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 25, 2017 4:13 pm

empire wrote:You need to send company incorporation certificate as well
No you don't. Current appointment report with filing history is required

Ahmd_64

Post by Ahmd_64 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:31 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 9:55 am
Dear Members,

I need some clarification regarding the companies house documentation mentioned in policy guidance.

What type companies house documentation are they looking for? I have downloaded Current Appointment Report which consist of 3 pages showing the directors appointment and last page in filing history page.

Is this sufficient to claim point under "Engaged in Business Activity at the time of application" and "Registered as self-employed or Director of a company".

Also the filing history page at the end of company house report is that the case worker looking for.

Please reply me as soon thanks
if Three Years Filling History and Current Officers Page from Company House Beta page (Which Shows Who is active Director and when he became director) is used for "Engaged in Business Activity at the time of application". insteated of sending together someone uses individually with date. Will this be considered for 15 points?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:17 am

Ahmd_64 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:31 pm

if Three Years Filling History and Current Officers Page from Company House Beta page (Which Shows Who is active Director and when he became director) is used for "Engaged in Business Activity at the time of application". insteated of sending together someone uses individually with date. Will this be considered for 15 points?
Don't understand the question. Maybe you can give an example.
But better to use your own thread rather than tag on a very old one.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.