ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2G to ILR error in the form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mql1985
Newly Registered

T2G to ILR error in the form

Post by mql1985 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi,

I just submitted my ILR by post. It was received today. I realised I may have made a mistake in the form. Towards the end, there is a question about 'For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.'

I didn't tick this box because I was always on T2G (initial T2G, an extension, and a change-of-employer). But it seems I need to prove my previous visas are T2G as well.

Did I just lose £2300 because of this? What should I do? I don't see money going out of my account so far, should I report my credit card lost and 'block' my ILR application? Thank you in advance!

mql1985
Newly Registered

Re: T2G to ILR error in the form

Post by mql1985 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:11 pm

any idea? any idea will be appreciated.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed May 17, 2017 8:06 am

Take it easy, its nothing.

krisv

Post by krisv » Wed May 17, 2017 8:23 am

I read somewhere on this forum that the box only needs to be ticked if you have a mix of T1 and T2. Since you were only on T2 I dont think it is necessary to tick this box.

mql1985
Newly Registered

Post by mql1985 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:29 am

thank you so much! I just send them a letter through next-day delivery, explaining that the Police Registration Certificate has all the details of previous T2G visas. I guess it should be very clear. Anyway, fingers crossed, thank you for replying!