ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ext APPROVED after 11 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PariG
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ext APPROVED after 11 months

Post by PariG » Wed May 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Dear Members,
I would like to share a good news. I received VISA today 17-05-2017. We got tier 1 entre. ext approved at last. This is only possible because of experienced members in this forum. It is guaranteed if I did not follow this forum from last 6-7 months the result will be negative. I heartily thankful to all the members specially Zimba and others for your valuable advice. I can only pray for them to lead a happy and prosperous life.

TIMELINE:
Visited as student visa OCT 2007
Tier 1 switched on June 2013
Extension applied on June 2016
Interview on September 2016
Visa considered/Received on 15-05-2017
I would like to share my experience in this period. While reading this forum as a visitor, We came to know that we missed lot of documents . We sent additional documents on November 2016, January 2017, March 2017. These denouements are DL names in accounts, FPS employee joining dates etc. , updated statements etc... WE came to know that as per law HO must accept documents before the decision. Luckily , we take full advantage of this period. We frequently visit this forum and came to know what are the reasons of refusals and how we can cover.
Also most important, once you complete the documents and it is as per act, please do not forget to contact MP if it is more than 6 months. This is very helpful. Once we found that we done all according to ACT, we contacted MP and explain all the situation. She contacted HO twice and wrote email on 20-04-2017 to HO. We got VISA within 20 working days. I confirm if your documents is right, contacting MP is a good option.
At the same time if you have any queries please feel free to contact via this forum. Thank you again . PARI

jafersadeq

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ext APPROVED after 11 months

Post by jafersadeq » Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 pm

PariG wrote:We sent additional documents on November 2016, January 2017, March 2017. These denouements are DL names in accounts, FPS employee joining dates etc. , updated statements etc... WE came to know that as per law HO must accept documents before the decision.
Congratulations first,
You did not submit FPS with starting date, Annual accounts with DL names, and you sent it later, is that right?
To which address did you send it?
It seems they accept documents sent before decision.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed May 17, 2017 10:19 pm

That is great news. Congratulations on finally receiving your visa.

Good to know that they can accept additional documents while the application is still pending.

PariG
Newly Registered

Post by PariG » Wed May 17, 2017 10:24 pm

jafersadeq wrote:
PariG wrote:We sent additional documents on November 2016, January 2017, March 2017. These denouements are DL names in accounts, FPS employee joining dates etc. , updated statements etc... WE came to know that as per law HO must accept documents before the decision.
Congratulations first,
You did not submit FPS with starting date, Annual accounts with DL names, and you sent it later, is that right?
jafersadeq wrote:
Congratulations first,

YES, our FPS has missing starting date and there was no directors names mentioned in DL . I sent updated accounts with names on Jan and FPS updated on March. They must consider relevant documents sent before decisions. Thank God we did it.

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Wed May 17, 2017 10:35 pm

Great news congratulations
Enjoy
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Wed May 17, 2017 10:37 pm

great. Congratulations.

I too applied in June 16, interviewed in sept 16 but no decsion yet. Shall I assume that now they have started clearning old cases :)

PariG
Newly Registered

Post by PariG » Wed May 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Mrchaany wrote:Great news congratulations
Enjoy
Thanks

PariG
Newly Registered

Post by PariG » Wed May 17, 2017 10:39 pm

sameerb wrote:great. Congratulations.

I too applied in June 16, interviewed in sept 16 but no decsion yet. Shall I assume that now they have started clearning old cases :)
HO is unpredictable what I learned so far. Hope for the best. Good Luck

Kerim90
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Post by Kerim90 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:24 pm

jafersadeq wrote:
Congratulations first,

They do accept the documents sent before decision. I know this from my experience with HO.

robgrace
Newly Registered

Post by robgrace » Wed May 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Congratulations. I found I missing the start date on FPS as well. I did submit an accountant letter as extra document to prove my employee working hours, start date and salary, but not sure will they accept it. i set up a new business not joining the others.

Did you post FPS when you initial submit your application? Did your accountant amend the FPS and add staff start date on the original page of your FPS?

how do you state your reason when you submit new FPS to homeoffice in March?

I am sorry to ask you so many questions, I am waiting for my visa over 8 months now(interview in Feb). If still have time to submit new FPS, I am thinking to have a try.
Many thanks.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Thu May 18, 2017 7:22 am

Congratulations. I am also waiting for over 9 months now.
All my documents are ok but the lawyer made a mistake in application form and also in covering letter. Do you think if I send a new application form and cover letter, it will help?

PariG
Newly Registered

Post by PariG » Thu May 18, 2017 8:03 am

robgrace wrote:Congratulations. I found I missing the start date on FPS as well. I did submit an accountant letter as extra document to prove my employee working hours, start date and salary, but not sure will they accept it. i set up a new business not joining the others.

Did you post FPS when you initial submit your application? Did your accountant amend the FPS and add staff start date on the original page of your FPS?

how do you state your reason when you submit new FPS to homeoffice in March?

I am sorry to ask you so many questions, I am waiting for my visa over 8 months now(interview in Feb). If still have time to submit new FPS, I am thinking to have a try.
Many thanks.
I will suggest you to ask your Accountant to amend and add the dates, Please also write a covering letter with clause. When I found from Zimba and others stating that starting date etc are important, we checked our photocopy documents and found it was not there, we contacted our CA to add it, we sent a letter to HO that we found it this missing information and amended it as per such and such clause under this category so it will be easy for you to find without difficulty. In fact I sent 3 times documents one time FPS, second names in Accounts and some other invoices and lease and insurance documents etc etc but all in different dates. I found all errors at every steps and refusal reasons from others. I suggest if anyone which is pending and some missing or incomplete documents , do not hesitate to send in correct format. This is will be definelty look into consideration and your prove further genuineness.

PariG
Newly Registered

Post by PariG » Thu May 18, 2017 8:06 am

zamaha wrote:Congratulations. I am also waiting for over 9 months now.
All my documents are ok but the lawyer made a mistake in application form and also in covering letter. Do you think if I send a new application form and cover letter, it will help?
Yes, I will strongly suggest. Send with covering letter and be polite and explain all . Do not be afraid , it will be considered.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Thu May 18, 2017 8:25 am

PariG wrote:
Yes, I will strongly suggest. Send with covering letter and be polite and explain all . Do not be afraid , it will be considered.
Thanks for your reply. I know about the mistakes since 6 months ago, I wanted to send a new one at that time but lawyer made me nervous and said it makes it worse.
What should I say after 9 months? This is the mistake in application form :(

Commando
Pakistan

Post by Commando » Thu May 18, 2017 9:10 am

Just wanted to double check, You received your visa for 2 years valid from 15 May 17 till 15 may 19?

PariG
Newly Registered

Post by PariG » Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 am

Commando wrote:Just wanted to double check, You received your visa for 2 years valid from 15 May 17 till 15 may 19?
Valid till 15-05-2019.

PariG
Newly Registered

Post by PariG » Thu May 18, 2017 10:01 am

zamaha wrote:
PariG wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I know about the mistakes since 6 months ago, I wanted to send a new one at that time but lawyer made me nervous and said it makes it worse.
What should I say after 9 months? This is the mistake in application form :(
No, it wont. If you made mistake and correct afterword before decision and explained in covering letter, it will definitely be positive. Solicitors are mostly like this. Just correct it asap. If decision is made than there is no option rather than to fresh application. My CA and friend who is solicitors are against but I feel if you found anything not according to there ACT , you can make it right and explain in covering letter.

Aliraza12

Post by Aliraza12 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:08 am

Hi
Pari
1: Could you tell me when you got your immigration health fee back £200. And how long after you got your extraction after getting £200.
2: did you get all documents back from royail mail after decision
3: did you get BRP card FROM Dx courier ?
I be much appreciated if you let us know thanks

PariG
Newly Registered

Post by PariG » Thu May 18, 2017 10:14 am

Aliraza12 wrote:Hi
Pari
1: Could you tell me when you got your immigration health fee back £200. And how long after you got your extraction after getting £200.
2: did you get all documents back from royail mail after decision
3: did you get BRP card FROM Dx courier ?
I be much appreciated if you let us know thanks
1. 16-05-2017 got partial refund
2. No, I did not get any documents yet
3. We just received BRP only in a courier yesterday. It is very strange.

Aliraza12

Post by Aliraza12 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 am

Hi pari
Which courier service you recieved your BRP CARD yesterday ?

polluz
Newly Registered

Post by polluz » Thu May 18, 2017 10:38 am

Congratulations!! :)

Having read your post with your timeline, I am worried about the processing time of the extension application.
PariG wrote: TIMELINE:
Visited as student visa OCT 2007
Tier 1 switched on June 2013
Extension applied on June 2016
Interview on September 2016
Visa considered/Received on 15-05-2017
Based on my understanding, the Tier 1 visa should only last for 3 years and 4 months. Referring to your timeline above, your visa should be expired Oct 2016. In other words, you couldn't stay in the UK after Oct 2016. However, your visa was only considered and received on 15 May 2017. Then, my question is: "where were you between Oct 2016 and May 2017 when you were awaiting for the feedback from HO?"

Appreciated for shedding me some light. Thanks. :)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 18, 2017 10:55 am

He switched within the UK to Tier 1E which grants you ONLY 3 years visa (not 3 years and 4 months unlike people who apply from outside the UK).
He applied for an in-time extension before visa expiry in June 2016 and remained protected under Section 3C of immigration act as a lawful resident in the UK until extension granted in May 2017. :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

polluz
Newly Registered

Post by polluz » Thu May 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Thanks zimba88! Appreciated very much. I learnt it!

PariG
Newly Registered

Post by PariG » Thu May 18, 2017 12:12 pm

zimba88 wrote:He switched within the UK to Tier 1E which grants you ONLY 3 years visa (not 3 years and 4 months unlike people who apply from outside the UK).
He applied for an in-time extension before visa expiry in June 2016 and remained protected under Section 3C of immigration act as a lawful resident in the UK until extension granted in May 2017. :!:

Zimba is correct. Appied within UK. Without his advice and active contribution, I am sure we could not be success. He is soul of this forum. Thank you Zimba.

UPDATE: we received all documents today including Passport and amended documents.

Aliraza12

Post by Aliraza12 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi pari
Which courier service you recieved your BRP CARD ?
2: which courier service you recieved all documents?
Thanks