ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long Residency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaz007

10 years long Residency

Post by shaz007 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:05 am

HI all,

I need help from you guys

I came in this country in 2010 September and since that time I am here legally just this year I took long holidays because of my parents health issue , I stayed overseas for 3 months and now I am back in UK, Now my question is will this effect on my long term Residency of 10 years?

Is there any rules for that , I have heard that UBKA has 180 days limit in a year But I am more concern about it can you please help in this matter

My second question is "Do anyone know how i can request UKBA My record what they have and how many years ?

PI request to all senior members to shed the light on it , I will appreciate this

Many Thanks in Advance

Casa

Re: 10 years long Residency

Post by Casa » Tue May 16, 2017 11:16 am

shaz007 wrote:HI all,

I need help from you guys

I came in this country in 2010 September and since that time I am here legally just this year I took long holidays because of my parents health issue , I stayed overseas for 3 months and now I am back in UK, Now my question is will this effect on my long term Residency of 10 years?

Is there any rules for that , I have heard that UBKA has 180 days limit in a year But I am more concern about it can you please help in this matter

My second question is "Do anyone know how i can request UKBA My record what they have and how many years ?

PI request to all senior members to shed the light on it , I will appreciate this

Many Thanks in Advance
Not from the UKBA. They were disbanded in March 2013 due to being 'unfit for purpose'. It's the Home Office or the UKVI now.

To find out what information is held regarding your immigration history in the UK:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:25 am

Ok thanks if its Home office , Do you know about the staying rule above?

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue May 16, 2017 11:33 am

Three months is 90 days if your holidays outside UK less then 6 months (180 days) then no problem.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue May 16, 2017 11:35 am

"Continuous residence
Continuous residence is time you’ve spent in the UK without gaps.

You can leave the UK during the continuous residence for up to:

180 days at a time
540 days in total
"

https://www.gov.uk/long-residence/eligibility
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Many Thanks above all for the help .

I appreciate your help .